• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • ok heres the hoothoot sheet the guesses are now open for the next sprite, and atomic reactor you may not guess

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

please post your guess here

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • im not really sure i like foresight...i might redo it unless you guys like it
    also heres an edited gliscor g/s/c
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Lemme guess. It's mew. Might want to remove the eyes :]

I like them personally, I'm a semi-fan of the no shading style, but foresight is only okay, you might just want to give a red overlay to the sprite. Like, recolor the feathers so that the beam appears to be semi invisible.

Silver Destiny

Making Pokemon MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    I think the next pokemon is abra

Lemme guess. It's mew. Might want to remove the eyes :]

I like them personally, I'm a semi-fan of the no shading style, but foresight is only okay, you might just want to give a red overlay to the sprite. Like, recolor the feathers so that the beam appears to be semi invisible.

mew has a tail.. that one doesnt so its not mew

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...silver destiny you are so smart, please pm me your pokemon idea for the next sheet and nova pirate thanks for the advice ill try that, abra will be up within an hour

Silver Destiny

Making Pokemon MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    quote"...silver destiny you are so smart," are you being sarcastic? Oh and if your thinking it in the angry sarcastic way im sorry that i put my guess in the post. Next time i will pm it to you..sorry

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • nope you are right, i was just worried people would think it was mew or mewtwo but please pm me your choice of pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    cool sprites i love them 8/10 ( can i be in ur PC family please :D i can be spazzy brother)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • heres the abra sheet, silver destiny youll pick will be the mystery pokemon for the next one, sorry but i like to meet my deadlines

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

YOU MAY GUESS BUT YOU WILL NOT GET TO CHOOSE THE NEXT POKEMON SORRY

also my finalized gliscor
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Atomic Reactor

The teleport animation looks good XD

Idk about hidden power. shouldnt it be like, shooting out energy balls or something?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Yeah it looks like gliscor ( can i be in ur PC family please :D i can be spazzy brother)

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Burst, I love 'em.
    You've really improved from when I first saw your sprites.
    Way to go!

Woah, woah. wait. woah.
    Since Me and burst a liek, tight bros, your gonna have to be my PC brother, too :D)
    Ok I'm allright with that :D

Years
  • Your strong point would have to be your trainer sprites; I like your edits for the Misty sprites. I was irritated by the shadow Grovyle though; you should utilize black outline on it, as it looks too fluffy (pillowy). I also found your recolored Scyther quite cool... I usually dont comment on recolors, because its hard to mess something like that up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back