• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
Years
  • Sheesh, I loved that trainer sprite of Ed, and the evo of Pachirisu. Great work.

I really wish I could do some stuff in photoshop, but that dreaded "Scratch Disk Is Full" error popped up...-__-

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i dont use photoshop i do all my work in paint

also heres an ow update

added totodile
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Woah i must say that your sprites are truly awesome. Do you think you can make me some Trainer Sprites? I really like the ows too. Simply fantastic.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ok guys i dont really have an update but i kinda do...if that makes any sence...

ok so i was bored so i made a video showcasing some of my faveorite sprites if you want check it out here

Atomic Reactor

ok i have a real tileset right here and its my first so tell me wat you think

its a road
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

also heres a map using the tiles
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

i noticed a tile error :3
    bottom left corner of the PC.
    you flipped that tile horizontally without thinking of the dirt or whatever.
    It looks lame next to all the other stuff. :P

Mordant

bananafish!
    Years
  • okay update, heres prof ivy [pic]

and my girlfriend with her dream team [picture] i will be doing these a lot, and credit coronis for the pokemon ows

pokemon ows featured in the trainers sprites its starly shuppet and chimchar [pic]

hey...ish that me with the team? :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    for the tile set use more colors (brighter, duller, just more colors) tahts your advantage so people will not get bored and exit the game, or w.e. and dont make really easy add detailish, so it kinda blends in with the buildings from previous games, or your buildings.

but thats just my opinion on the tiles, i like everything else!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ok i got a huge sprite dump so heres wative been doing

i have a few new ows
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    chatot pichu and totodile

i also did a sprite format of the popular caprihina dance on youtube, this may be used if you want
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and heres wat inspired me to do the caprihina, a sprite version of caramelldansen credit to the rightful owner, im sorry i dont know their name, so i present me and my girlfriend, mordant,
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and finally the pichu sprite sheet for A_R's game
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

if someone could animate the caprihina and caramelldansen sprites for me i would appreciate it

Atomic Reactor

other than that, everything looks great :P

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • the only reason it has them out is because the sprite is made to look like its in mid flight...

Atomic Reactor

also, i think pichus eyes should be brought up one pixel, and then out together by 1.
    just my opinion though :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back