• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    i especially like your critique

See that's why I love having you in Pixel Arts.

Yeah, Judah, there is a rule requiring you post with an elaborate comment/constructive criticism, please follow it in future.

Years
  • Nice work on them!
    They are all rather spiffing! XD

Ok, feedback =]

Your very first trainer with the brown hair, I don't like it very much, also, it looks different in the over world view at the bottom. Or is it just me? O_o
    If it isn't me, a little continuity error! XD
    The other two are beautiful.

The Pokemon revamps are good. The only two I don't like are Pachirisu and Turtwig. For some reason, they don't look right. Pachirisu's eyes don't seem to line up for some reason, I think I am having a psychedelic moment here.
    Turtwig's colour looks a little off to me...

The clone's are stunning. Really well done, as are the family. Except for weird brown hair dude! XD

In the "other" section, I love the running trainers, the shadowing and physics are beautifully captured and displayed. Again, are the first and second the same trainer? If so, the hair looks different again to me...
    If not ignore the point above! Hahaha!

Hope that is alright ><'

Overall, I give your work a 7/10
    I like a lot of it :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • See that's why I love having you in Pixel Arts.

Yeah, Judah, there is a rule requiring you post with an elaborate comment/constructive criticism, please follow it in future.

hahaha thanks, you gotta have a sarcastic rule loving guy everywhere, its just necessary.

Nice work on them!
    They are all rather spiffing! XD

Ok, feedback =]

Your very first trainer with the brown hair, I don't like it very much, also, it looks different in the over world view at the bottom. Or is it just me? O_o
    If it isn't me, a little continuity error! XD
    The other two are beautiful.

The Pokemon revamps are good. The only two I don't like are Pachirisu and Turtwig. For some reason, they don't look right. Pachirisu's eyes don't seem to line up for some reason, I think I am having a psychedelic moment here.
    Turtwig's colour looks a little off to me...

The clone's are stunning. Really well done, as are the family. Except for weird brown hair dude! XD

In the "other" section, I love the running trainers, the shadowing and physics are beautifully captured and displayed. Again, are the first and second the same trainer? If so, the hair looks different again to me...
    If not ignore the point above! Hahaha!

Hope that is alright ><'

Overall, I give your work a 7/10
    I like a lot of it :D

...um ok for starters everything on the first page is old gross stuff, im lazy and i dont update it so id suggest looking throuhg the thread if you liked what you see.

oh and no the running people are not the same person

also
    heres a 100% scratch sprite of me wip
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

im not sure if i ever showed these, but if i did oh well its may in contest attire
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

heres some awesome d/p/pt ows...i think theyre ok...ish
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and just reposting this cause no one said anything and i like to look at it move haha
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • hey guys did you know that when you dont post i get to talk to myself more!!! wooooooooo!!!(yes im being sarcastic if it wasnt overly obvious)

i edited my g/s/c silver sprite to look like the new hg/ss design
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

now heres a comparison
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and heres the new gold and silver together
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
  • Wow, these sprites are amazing. I haven't been through the entire thread, but the sprites I've seen look very good. I like the new Gold and Silver, they are excellent. I think Silver now looks like a sort of leather jacket wearing biker guy (or something). The Silver in the new sprite looks a little older than the one in the old sprite (I didn't mean it not to make sense, honest). The new one looks more "teenagery".
    However, your new Gold looks almost as if he is wearing an Elizebethan ruff-thingy round his neck for some reason.
    Anyway, your sprites are all fantastic. ;)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Silver, looks fat. Try putting some space between his arm, and his body.

Years
  • His arm to the right looks odd. make it separated.
    and his face is somewhat slanted.
    (good enough fox?)

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...which one or both?

new riley
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

The face seems so crowded on the battle pose... there's too much black going on there... i can't really decipher what every thing is, it kinda looks like he has an eye patch? Anyhow, it's all too squished...

...the arm on left also seems a bit conical... it comes outward funny...
    revamped pc family
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

i'm not even gonna try guessing this time...
    entry in the june contest
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

the stomach seems a bit awkward... the shading that is... maybe it's the diveting's angle... i'm not sure... but i'm not a fan of it...
    a little walking me
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

excellent... can't say nothing bad about this... i like the hair, btw...
    hg/ss starter rips
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

your like the sixth person to post these rips... they look good though ^_^
    i still think it look funny on the left side of cyndiquil's head... it looks like he has brown outlining... from afar... and i don't like how todo's left side tooth looks... it kinda sits out there... but that's nothing you can control, i guess ^^

Anyhow, your stuff looks great, as always... keep up the wonderful updates!

Keep Spriting!

P.S. Don't you love talking to yourself? ^_^

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh, I'm so sorry, the HGSS Silver. About your Chikorita rip, I happen to have a CoroCoro (being in Japan and all), and it's more like this.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    You don't mind do you?

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Eh. I didn't do a good fix up as it is. The only bad thing I see is that a girl in the middle is obviously Gardenia

Atomic Reactor

I'm not to super fond of me though... The hair that comes down in between my eyes bothers me...
    I started editing it a long while back... never finished it. But once i do, I'll show you what I'd rather look like ;]

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Woo! I'm in your PC family!
    I'm not to super fond of me though... The hair that comes down in between my eyes bothers me...
    I started editing it a long while back... never finished it. But once i do, I'll show you what I'd rather look like ;]
    Lucky atomic gets too be in kage's PC family......
    Anyways the revamp pc family looks good~
    Except the nerd on the far right his shading need work

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • Eh. I didn't do a good fix up as it is. The only bad thing I see is that a girl in the middle is obviously Gardenia

well thats how she wantyed her sprite to look

Woo! I'm in your PC family!

ok well send me that sprite and ill fix it asap!

Lucky atomic gets too be in kage's PC family......
    Anyways the revamp pc family looks good~
    Except the nerd on the far right his shading need work

now what makes you think hes a nerd? because he is indeed not a nerd but one of the coolest people that i know here.

EDIT: lol i forgot the sprite
    ok this is a fr/lg map of noken. this is my first time trying this so please be brutal
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • well thats how she wantyed her sprite to look

ok well send me that sprite and ill fix it asap!

now what makes you think hes a nerd? because he is indeed not a nerd but one of the coolest people that i know here.

EDIT: lol i forgot the sprite
    ok this is a fr/lg map of noken. this is my first time trying this so please be brutal
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    Sorry Kage anyways the sprite needs work on his shading

I really don't know how to rate these kinds of maps because I haven't tried this out myself I don't really like it that much but it might look better in DP style

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have the same notion as as Chibi... i have never done one of those... so i really couldn't be "brutal"...

from a visual, stand back i'd say that the islands are too thin, so the path markers kinda overtake the green... it's just a bit visually unpleasing, to me anyhow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back