• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Another Double Post *sigh*

Another art update!

Got another sketch for everyone to see, this time its Torchic! Flaming Torchic requested this drawing, I believe:). Its not quite done yet, I'll pen it and color it in about 8 hours from now (even I must sleep, lol.)

So what cha think? Good? Not so good?

Link: Sketch of NINJA TORCHIC!

Edit: Didn't want to triple post so instead I'll add the link to my last post. Here's the colored version for all to see! NINJA TORCHIC!

Last edited:

Kairyu

Years
    Hey thanks White Wolf!

Well I got a another piece to show to you guys, this time it be Vulpix! Its just a sketch right now and I may or may not (depending on the response I get) change the look of the drawing before I start coloring it. So, how good is it in your opinion, on a scale of 1 through 10?

Link: Sketch of Ninja Vulpix

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    YAY! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who crosses over naruto with other animes XD I swear I'm driving everyone who watches my DA account insane with anime ninjas at the moment ^^;

Anyway these pictures are very very awesome, that Ninja Haunter is wonderful and the ninja Torchic is so cute *huggles* Awesome work!

Kairyu

Years
    Thank you for the comments!
    bna_li said:
    Meybe 8-9, for the Vulpix... woe is me... no pens fer drawin here... in China...
    No pens?! lol, if its really that bad I could mail you a set of pens so you can draw =D.
    Evil Togepi said:
    YAY! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who crosses over naruto with other animes XD I swear I'm driving everyone who watches my DA account insane with anime ninjas at the moment ^^;

Anyway these pictures are very very awesome, that Ninja Haunter is wonderful and the ninja Torchic is so cute *huggles* Awesome work!
    Whoa, cool! You draw pretty darn well yourself! I thought I was the first to do naruto crossovers with pokemon, lol. I really gotta look through DA more often.

Alright! Sorry for a very long wait but I finished the drawing! I got held up over and over but I finished it, and that's what counts:P. Again, comments, suggestions?

Link: NINJA VULPIX (Byakugan eyes)

Kairyu

Years
    bna_li said:
    Wow, would you? I sure would like some... there are none at all, anywhere!
    I would like to (since I'm such a nice guy) but that would involve mailing material objects to another country. With that in mind I have no idea how much my post office would charge me to send a pack of pens to china :\.
    PichuSecretBase said:
    OooOooO Vulpix ^__^ Great picture! I like the eyes
    Hehe, thanks. The purple/white eyes was a interesting choice imo. I really didn't feel like giving vulpix the default brown eye like it has in the series.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    RUN! vulpix with scary eyes!!! j/k...ur pics are pretty good...

Evil Togepi

Years
    Whoa, cool! You draw pretty darn well yourself! I thought I was the first to do naruto crossovers with pokemon, lol. I really gotta look through DA more often.

Thankyou ^_^ With me it all started with one Ninja Bakura and that was it XD In fact I have whole anime ninja teams and Pok?mon Gym leaders are the Jounin Sensei's XD Yeah I'm rather too obsessed...
    ...I still need to do a Nin-Meowth, a Nin-Gengar and a Nin-Dragonair ^^; Amongst many other things I'll probably never get round too *lol*

Anyway the Ninja Vulpix coloured is just lovely, I love the idea for it to have Byakugen like eyes and I love the Background for it too ^^

Years
    :( Probably cost alot, huh? NVM... I'm going back to Singapore in June and to the US in July I think.

Kairyu

Years
    Evil Togepi said:
    Thankyou ^_^ With me it all started with one Ninja Bakura and that was it XD In fact I have whole anime ninja teams and Pok?mon Gym leaders are the Jounin Sensei's XD Yeah I'm rather too obsessed...
    ...I still need to do a Nin-Meowth, a Nin-Gengar and a Nin-Dragonair ^^; Amongst many other things I'll probably never get round too *lol*

Anyway the Ninja Vulpix coloured is just lovely, I love the idea for it to have Byakugen like eyes and I love the Background for it too ^^
    Heh, I guess I'm just as obsessed with naruto. If my trend keeps up through the summer (June through August) I was thinking about starting a pokemon ninja fan club, lol. I already got a small list of people that want to start it =]. Now its just a matter of time. But I like your idea about Jounin's being Gym leaders *gives it a nice guy's version of a thumbs up.* XD
    Wow, you're gonna do a nin-Meowth? I can't wait to see that one! Well let me know when you finish em' :).
    Vensy said:
    Awesome work! ^_^ I love your smooth coloring. :3
    Thanks Vensy! It takes me awhile to get that smooth texture I tend to end up with. But personally, I think alot of your artwork out preforms mine in term of smooth shading. You need to teach me those tricks!
    bna_li said:
    :( Probably cost alot, huh? NVM... I'm going back to Singapore in June and to the US in July I think.
    Yep, more than likely it would cost more to ship it than to just buy them at a office supply store. Ah well...
    Hey, you're movin' to the US in July? Nice, if I may ask which state are you headed to? Well I hope you enjoy the long trip!

Wow, I got a larger response than I thought XP. Thanks! *bows*
    Hmm, I decided to sketch up another drawing this week and this time it be the Pikachu, Chuunin Pikachu! lol, I know I'm crazy but I thought he look rather cool in a standard ninja uniform. So, what do ya think?

LINK: Sketch of CHUUNIN PIKACHU! *is ready to fight*

Evil Togepi

Years
    Eee! If you ever do start a Pok?mon Ninja Fanclub I'll happily join ^^ I think I'll make the Nin-Meowth the next thing I get done cos I've been wanting to draw one for a while now lol I'll make sure to make a topic here and post it when I do ;)

That Chunnin Pikachu looks so awesome!! I just adore it's outfit and it's expression ^^

Kairyu

Years
    Thank you for the positive feedback! I greatly appreciate it!

Bah! So many obstacles got in the way but I got it done anyway *finally.* Here's the colored version of Chuunin Pikachu, enjoy!

LINK: CHUUNIN PIKACHU!

So what do you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back