• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+++.Kais showcase//shop.||

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
  • Kai's Shopee For Summer!
    Ya-pee..

Intoduction:
    As you all might now, summer is out in my state, so I get to make a shop! But sadly, not full time. Don't expect me to make banners on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I go to camp on all these days. The camp ends by the end od June and early July. Anyways, my 4th shop (I think xD) Hooary!

Rules:
    ++No Spamming
    ++ All Pokemon Community Rules
    ++ No Flaming
    ++No edditing banners without permission
    ++No stealing banners
    ++ No bugging my to finish your request; It gets very annoying, even if you say it nicely.
    ++No more than 2 REQUESTS AT A TIME. At every post I putr a banner, I will put the list.
    ++In each request, At the start, you ned to say this exactly: Bunny! that will verify that you have read the rules. :)

Examples:
    Click!
    Click!
    Click!
    Click!

Request Form:

Username: (Put your username here)
    Size: ( ex. 400 x 120)
    Image/Render: (Put the image you want to be in the banner)
    Style: (c4d, smudge, or flat. I don't know how to smudge that well, Im warining you)
    Text: (Any text in ther banner)

Thanks for requesting, and I hope you have a great time in my shop ;D
    ~.Kai

++ P.S: Pm me if you want any changes to your banner!

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Hmm... well, I just got my banner from Shiranui, and I already have a request with Loki pending, so I'm not going to request. But I'll definitely be back before summer is over! You have some very nice examples, .Kai. I hope to see more of your art around PC.

Good Luck!~ n_n

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    HOLY SH- o-o

You've improved like heck! My little bro is growing up. T^T

I really like the Sora one out of your examples because that is like love <333

Good luck! You will need that as well throughout the shop! ;D

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Username: YunaDances
    Size: 300 x 215... It's vertical : D
    Image/Render: Here ;3
    Style: It doesn't matter... c4d I guess. ^^;

Thanks in advance ;D
    I luff requesting from people XD

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • YunaDances: The render looks fine, so I will be starting on it. Expect it done by tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for requesting! :D

Waiting List: Open!
    -YunDances
    -Open

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • .Kai! I'm Poke'd, or rowan95, I f you remember making that digimon sig for me ages ago... Anyway, I love your graphics, your stuff is awesome, specially the sonic one.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Pinocchio: Ill have that done today. YunaDances, yours is almost finished.

And Thank you, Renyui

EDIT: I forgot to add TEXT to the form, so YunaDances and Pinocchio, do you want any text?

Waiting List: Closed!
    -YunaDances
    -Pinocchio

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • Im not requesting today, I'm just here to look at your Graphics and I must say they are amazing. I love the effects on your banner as well as keeping the simple and true to the word.

Take the Sonic banner, I thought simplicity was just well..... simple but I love the way you made it, my first request is comming from you :).

You're a really good banner Maker!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Mao: Wow. That was nice. Thank you so much! :D

+++.Kais showcase//shop.||

Made for YunaDances!​

Waiting List: Open!
    -Pinocchio
    -Open

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Oh I love it!!!
    I hate to be bothersome, but I asked for an avatar. can I get it too?
    Sorry! I hate doing that...^^;
    But I really do love the banner!! You did a great job!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • OK, Ash, That render looks great and all, but it just yells I DIDN'T READ THE RULES! So read the rules and see what you missed.

And FruitBoy, that somewhat annoys me that Ive been working with PS for a year and a half and you say Im getting better. Im happy for the comment, but really, Ive been better for a long time. I didn't start PS yesterday. :/ Mabye I shouldn't be angry about this, sorry if I hurt your feelings, FruitBoy, thanks for the Commnet anyways :x

Years
  • OK, Ash, That render looks great and all, but it just yells I DIDN'T READ THE RULES! So read the rules and see what you missed.

And FruitBoy, that somewhat annoys me that Ive been working with PS for a year and a half and you say Im getting better. Im happy for the comment, but really, Ive been better for a long time. I didn't start PS yesterday. :/ Mabye I shouldn't be angry about this, sorry if I hurt your feelings, FruitBoy, thanks for the Commnet anyways :x

is that better edited it lol soz

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • FruitBoy, that somewhat annoys me that Ive been working with PS for a year and a half and you say Im getting better. Im happy for the comment, but really, Ive been better for a long time. I didn't start PS yesterday. :/ Mabye I shouldn't be angry about this, sorry if I hurt your feelings, FruitBoy, thanks for the Commnet anyways :x
    Sorry, I didn't know you were working with PS a year and a half >_<

Back