• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaitou Kamikaze Jeanne Official Fan Club

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years

I haven't found a club for this anime and manga, so I decided to make one. Kaitou Kamikaze Jeanne is one of my favourite animes and mangas, so this club will be dedicated to the reincarnation of Jeanne d'Arc and everything to do with it!
    Please follow the rules written in MCG rules and you'll know that the club is to discuss Jeanne and everything to do with it and only Jeanne. Well, other characters from the anime and manga too, but no Harry Potter, Brad Pitt and so on.
    If you haven't heard about the anime/manga yet, it's a story about a sixteen-year-old high school girl Maron Kusakabe who finds out that she's the reincarnation of Jeanne d'Arc and with the help of a juntenshi Fin Fish. Together they fight demons from Hell and try to stop the dark King to defeat God. Maron's best friend is Miyako Toudaji and they go to school together every morning... But more would be telling... ^^ So, if you like this anime/manga, join us!

Owner:
    Luchia

Members:
    Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Last edited:

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    I've heard of this series before, and I've seen excerpts from the anime and the manga in various places. I really liked what I saw, though I couldn't get a hold of any full volumes or episodes, so I guess I shall join to learn more about the series.

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Thanks for joining! I added you to the Member list! So, what's the next thing you want to know about Jeanne?

Picture #1:

Maron Kusakabe/Chiaki Nagoya
    the main Couple in the Anime/Manga

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Well, if you didn't read it and didn't watch it, then what else do you want to know about the series? I mean, if you didn't do neither, how can you join the club if you don't know anything about it?

I really hope I wasn't rude with that comment up there.

Picture #2
    A Manga Chibi Picture of Maron Kusakabe

Back