• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaitou's Trade House [ft 5/6IV Shinies + more] | Grand Re-Opening

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
  • Hey Kaitou, hope you doing good :)

I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade me that 6IV shiny Inkay for yours for a 6IV shiny Adamant Honedge? :)

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Hey Kaitou, hope you doing good :)

I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade me that 6IV shiny Inkay for yours for a 6IV shiny Adamant Honedge? :)
    Huh, I just now find out you're also a Texan. Howdy!

Wow, I just got a 6IV (0 Spe) Honedge but lucky for you this one is Relaxed so I will take that trade! XD I'm likely available in 3 hours.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hey guys, sorry I've been super swamped with a lot of things. x_x

@wongjunlin: No luck on the female Togepi so I took a break from it a bit. 4 boxes and still none. Darn you, RNG!

@Ic3Kreemz: I like the Salamence offer. XD I already have a shiny Pinsir, 6IV. If it were nickname-able, maybe. :\

@HellfireKyuubi: Do you know the IVs of the non-perfect ones? I'll consider the offer again later. Sorry, gotta rush out now.

I got a charizard before i read this lol. And the pinsir is nicknameable btw. Also, i dont need the drillbur anymore. I still have the salamence up for trade. Im looking mainly for shiny 5iv rotom w timid and LF shiny 6/5 iv hasty/jolly riolu

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    I've been looking for shiny mawile (for my girlfriend) and shiny litwick (for me) for a while :( dunno if there's anything I have that you'd want for them though

Years
  • Hey guys, sorry I've been super swamped with a lot of things. x_x

@wongjunlin: No luck on the female Togepi so I took a break from it a bit. 4 boxes and still none. Darn you, RNG!

@Ic3Kreemz: I like the Salamence offer. XD I already have a shiny Pinsir, 6IV. If it were nickname-able, maybe. :\

@HellfireKyuubi: Do you know the IVs of the non-perfect ones? I'll consider the offer again later. Sorry, gotta rush out now.

omg...sorry for that, I will take that 5IVs male then if it is too much trouble...

please also add my new FC under my signature as I accidentally cleared all my FC list =|

as discussed previously, I will trade 10 pokemon to you for your dex filling, and I am on now for an hour, or if you cant make it, I am available 10 hours later from now, but just let me know :)

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I've been away for the holidays. That and it seems I've become a full time cloner x_x so I have a lot of new 5IV shinies and some legends from the pokebank. I will get back to you guys as soon as I can (which might be Monday).

Snork

My cabbages!
    Years
  • Interested in Houndour (female) - Flash Fire - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Nasty Plot

I have
    6IV quiet honedge. 5IV (correct ivs) bold espurr, wooper (relaxed) torchic (adamnt, HA, baton pass), scyther (adamant, tech), clauncher (modest), slowpoke (bold, HA). Also 4IV starlys, minccino (HA), murkrow (HA), abra (HA)

Let me know if interested :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey! I'm interested in your shiny tentacool. Here's what I have for shiny/legendary. I'd also be willing to throw in any items I have or regular 5 IV'd pokémon. I only have 4* 6 IV Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Torchic [HA], Torkoal & Eevee [HA]) non-shiny.

Check the link to my Emporium of Pokémon at the top of my signature for a compilation of everything I have to offer and need. Here's a bit of both.
    Shiny Pokémon!
    Spoiler:

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Wanted
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    Hey Kaitou, do you still have Starf and Lansat berries? I'm willing to throw you in some 5IV Pokemon and some Kees and Maranga berries. Those are the berries I still need to complete the berry dex.. Thanks!

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
  • Hi there~ Interested in your Shiny
    Staryu
    Gible
    Litwick

I can offer:
    Spoiler:

Just PM/VM~ Thanks~

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I've had absolutely not time to breed in the past few weeks. I'm gonna have to hold off breeding requests.

@Snoochey: I'm interested in the Modest Articuno if you still want the Tentacool.

@johnlemar09: I do still have Lansat and Starf. Instead of Kee and Maranga, can I have super effective weakening berries instead? I still need a lot of them. Maybe for Occa, Kebia, Babiri and Shuca?

@.Lacie: VM'd!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in this if you still have it?

• Zorua - Illusion - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Sucker Punch, Counter, Extrasensory, Snatch

I don't have anything from your Wants list unfortunately... but I have a couple of regular female/male 4/5IVs, or some foreign 3IVs.

Back