• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

Years
Spoiler:

I'm now on five badges after 12 hours and we've had a change to the roster since my last update. Also Amaura's evolution is just as cute as Amaura, but soo much stronger. I'm really loving Kalos as a region now.

Team -

Venusaur Lv. 44
Delphox Lv. 43
Lucario Lv. 41
Pidgeot Lv. 41
Auroros Lv. 41
Raichu Lv. 40

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Since my last update, I have made it to the snorlax. I have been debating who should be on my team, so I've been switching some pokes in and out.
My team right now is:

Fletchinder lvl 18
Frogadier lvl 18
Charmeleon lvl 19
Combusken lvl 19
Skiddo lvl 17
Espurr lvl 12

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Since last time, I have accomplished quite a lot. I picked up the Sail Fossil, and got Amaura! Was going to get Tyrunt, but decided Amaura because its part Ice and could be handy in the future. I also defeated the second gym, which took forever to get to btw. It was a pretty easy fight. I loved the puzzle for it though. After that, I explored and encountered Team Flare finally. I think they're pretty cool.

The team so far:

Frogadier - Level 30
Fletchinder - Level 30
Snorlax - Level 28
Pikachu - Level 27
Floette - Level 27
Eevee - Level 25 (Just caught this little guy! Thinking of either getting Umbreon or Sylveon)

And I have a ton boxed. Been catching everything I see! Haha

Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Currently at route 5 with my

Pansage Lv.12
Pikachu Lv.13
Braixen Lv.16
Farfetch'd Lv.14 (In-game trade)
Squirtle Lv.10

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
doing a variant on a Nuzlocke, to add some challenge, but tweaking it a bit: (Click HERE to see my self-imposed and complicated rules)
(Yeah, I'm a softie, hence why it's "softcore")

Well... sad news. I lost the challenge at the first gym. Like a newbie.

That being said, I'm just going to play normally, and perhaps try playing by those rules when I get Pokemon X, after I have more experience in Kalos.

Will update this post later.

Years
Some quick updates. I'm surprised how long this is taking. O_o

I got the Cliff Badge a little while ago and am leaving Geosenge Town for Route 11. I also caught a Venipede (now Scolipede), Medidite, Luvdisc (which was traded for a Steelix), and an Eevee. I'm still trying to get the hang of Pokemon Amie, but I somehow lost my stylus which is making the games harder.

Current team:
Lila the (female) Braixen, Lv 33
Fiona the (female) Lucario, Lv 32
Roshi the (male) Wartortle, Lv 32
Jack the (male) Scolipede, Lv 30

Years
Here's another major update y'all! I took on Lysandre at his little lab in Lumiose City and defeated him.. then I experienced the activation of the ultimate weapon. Upon doing so, I flew to Geosenge town to stop Lysandre. Battled him one more time and his goons to finally catch Yveltal. Captured Yveltal with my master ball, and then took on Lysandre for the final time to wipe him and Team Flare out.

Team Update:

Delphox ♀ - Lv. 63
Venusaur ♂ - Lv. 53
Yveltal - Lv. 50
Lucario ♂ - Lv. 52
Blaziken ♂ - Lv. 58
Diggersby ♂ - Lv. 47

MarioManH

top kek
Years
My Team so far:
Greninja level 70
Absol level 62
Charizard level 64
Pidgeot level 63
Lucario level 64
---Insert any HM Slave here---

Did anyone else think that the Champion's Gardevoir was very annoying and hard to deal with?

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
Just in... my ass gets owned by a level 25 Rhydon. He kept using Stop and my Pokémon wouldn't stop flinching. I have a new found hatred for Rhydon now >:)

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
STILL on my way to the 2nd gym. I have 4 party members now:

Quilladin - "Almonde"
Marill - "Delta"
Gulpin - "Souflee"
Espurr - "Blanca"

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I did not play as much today, and I stopped at the beginning of the icy cave (I don't remember it's name). I managed to catch my Clauncher and level it up as I defeated Team Flare in the Power Plant. I then proceeded to defeat Clemont, and traveled to the Fairy town and defeat that gym as well. Eventually I made it to the cave I mentioned earlier. My team is now complete, not to mention way over leveled!

Chesnaught lv50
Charizard lv50
Florges lv50
Malamar lv50
Aurorus lv50
Clawitzer lv50

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I just faced team flare for the first time, got the jaw fossil and am now training some more.

Right now my pokes are:
Frogadier lvl 23
Combusken lvl 23
Charmeleon lvl 22
Tyrunt lvl 20

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
completed the game now im just tryna catch the 3 bird pokemon like zapdos and **** like that. dont really know what to do now ive caught Zygarde.
Blazikin: lvl 85
Mewtwo: lvl 71
Yveltal: Lvl 66
Charizard: Lvl 66
Zygarde: lvl 70
Lucario: lvl 70

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Well I've only played this game for like 3 hours but here's where Im at.

I've gotten only one gym badge, the fight was kinda difficult because I only had a level 10 Pansear and a level 9 Froakie. Viola got a few critical hits which was annoying and Surskit's Water Spout made it difficult for Pansear. Still I manage to win at the end and continued my journey.

After my fight with Viola, I placed Pansear on the PC because I had no further used for it and headed to Sycamore's lab. During the battle with Sycamore my Froakie reached lv 16 and evolved into a Frogadier. The starter pokemon I picked was Bulbasaur because I don't really like MegaCharizard X and I wasn't gonna pick another water starter.

Fastfoward to where I am now, I am in the Pokemon Mansion with a level 21 Frogadier and a lv 17 Ivysaur.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Just found a Modest Zoroark (-atk +spatk.)
I am absolutely stoked. Zoroark is rare as hell, or at least I assume so since it took me like almost an hour just to find one. I tried training it in Super Training but got bored pretty quickly. Either way I will pamper him! I chose to take Garchomp out of my team so Zoro can get some EXP from the 8th gym and hopefully ready for E4.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Just found a Modest Zoroark (-atk +spatk.)
I am absolutely stoked. Zoroark is rare as hell, or at least I assume so since it took me like almost an hour just to find one. I tried training it in Super Training but got bored pretty quickly. Either way I will pamper him! I chose to take Garchomp out of my team so Zoro can get some EXP from the 8th gym and hopefully ready for E4.

whered u find it like near what town or what route?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
I'm procrastinating fighting the last Gym and just wonder trading everything.

My Pokemon are Honedge, Gardevoir, Dragalge, Blaziken, Chesnaught and Golurk. All lvl 60 (more or less)

I'm too overleveled to catch Pokemon though ;_;

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Ugh. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I don't want to.

I spent all day playing today. My favorite place that I traveled to was Reflection Cave, which was so interesting with the mirrors and the dive-bombing Woobats. I would have caught a Woobat, but my Dedenne was too strong.

Is too strong. My Pokemon are getting rather overleveled. At least I'm not focusing on catching a lot of Pokemon now!

At least with such strong Pokemon, the Gym battles are easy. Ender the Charizard and Andy the Dedenne took on the Shalour City Gym together, and they swept Korrina's team. Also received her Lucario and the ability to Mega evolve. But since Ender is going to be my Mega Evolving Pokemon, Lucario was boxed and is probably sad that he couldn't join the amazing team I have going.

Speaking of my team, they are:
Andy the Dedenne - level 34
Angel the Tyrunt - level 37 (I play too much at night to evolve him)
Rittz the Greninja - level 38
Ender the Charizard - level 39
Lobo Fuerte the Hawlucha - level 27 (HM user and another nickname reference that no one will get)

Years
I didn't do that much other than catching a few Pokémon and still only have one badge. I also explored the cave that comes after you ride Rhydon. It looks very pretty *_*
Next I'll have to battle the team Flare guys. I already beat two of them. I also tried to get some highscores on the Pokémon Amie games.

Back