• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kamina Oshawott wuuut.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeeeah, SO WHO WANTS TO BE AWARDED AN EMBLEM?

14btcp4.png

A Third Eye for Speculation!

You'll need to get active in the Third Game Speculation discussion in the B/W board though. ;) As long as you can come up with some 'out-of-da-way' ideas/theories and etc. for a third game, become active in the discussion, take part and share thoughts with the others sharing theirs, you'll find this emblem pretty easy to get. n___n;; SO, WHY NOT?

- inspired by Mr Cat Dog to get some motivation/spark/activity boost in ya'll. n__n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ANYTHING OTHER THAN LEGENDARY AND VERSION NAME IS CREATIVE TO ME ;___; so so bored of that...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No alternative. This is perfect.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • That emblem is so bootiful. :shocked: I so want that Oshie Oshie emblem. :cer_giggle: I'm game for this. :cer_tongue:
    I'll try contain my aberrational ideas as to not deviate the discussion. xD

Back