• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kamusta?..Hola!...Hello or Hi!

~♦Swishy♦~

~*♦Swishy The JirachiLover*♦~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Hello im very new Here im happy that i found this forum it's very cool so i've registered
    Well i got a project in Scrapbox "Pokemon Wish Maker" WELL Gotta Work Hehehe~

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Wow, colorful text ^^. Welcome here to the forum! It's awesome that you're able to do that kind of stuff, it must be fun.

Enjoy yourself!

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
    Welcome to the Community! I'm glad to see another Jirachi fan! Feel free to be friends and check out some of the great social groups! Enjoy the forums!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hey there, my, my you seem to have quite the spirit. I hope you have fun at PC, also make sure that you have read the rules. Fell freee to talk to me via PM or visitors message or if want a friend n_~. See ya!

Back