• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kangaskhan needs a baby evolution

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
    I really think it would be nice if there was a way to work it in that quite a few the older Pokemon could have two or three evolutions. I'd freak out of they ever had a baby version of Meowth!

Kangaskhan was always kind of an oddball. Granted it's a game but I wouldn't want to risk hurting the baby in a fight! What happens to the poor thing if the parent faints in battle?

livelyhans

Verdanturf Town Trainer
    Years
    about Cubone and baby kangashkan... i don't really know about this.. but it's too good to be true if Cubone is baby kangashkan...it's just Pokemon Fans idea... Pokemon is totally different than Digimon.. which can evolve to another kinds of Digimon...Pokemon is pokemon kangashkan is kangshkan include it's baby.. also Cubone too.. i think Baby kangashkan will be the next fifth generation species...i know it's too weird... but who knows..???

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    its surly a good idea to make a baby form ... but a cubone is not a baby it dosnt evole to ehm Kangaskhan so ... yea it realy should gave a baby Kangaskhan

Back