• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Kangaskhan should get an abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    it should be an evolution, and it is so fuel'd of rage from losing its baby and has the highest attack stat of any non legendary pokemon in the game. what do you think?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    it should be an evolution, and it is so fuel'd of rage from losing its baby and has the highest attack stat of any non legendary pokemon in the game. what do you think?

i think that this is WAY too controversial to be discussing

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Aside from the very fail first post (trying to be edgy but just...not), I cannot comprehend why anyone wants a pre-evo of anything.

Wow, it hatches from an egg and has a baby. Now, because everything else in Pokemon makes PERFECT sense (like a fish evolving into an octopus), I demand that we waste a Pokemon on making a pre-evo for Kangaskhan.

While we're at it, let's make a pre-evo to link Tauros and Miltank! Because that is totally necessary and not a waste!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back