• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Kanto Champion!?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay so I don't know if there really is any point of me posting this but... what the hey :)

Okay so in the new games Black and White some people have found an OST which is basically a Remix of the Kanto champion music and alot of people think there may be some kind of event or somthing no ones found out about yet in which your able to battle the Kanto champion (like cynthia, only for an event or somthing!)
    For those who haven't heard it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZrn5h7C-Q
    This also pops out another question, who is the champion..? We've got Red, Blue/Green, Green/Leaf, lance, Ethan n' Lyra (as of HG/SS) xD
    Although, according to hg/ss leaf doesn't exsist no more and Green/Blue lost against Red... this is confusing!

There is a possabilty though, just look at HG/SS no one even knew about the Celebi event untill someone "hacked" the game a few days after release, this is a bigger game so it could take longer to hack or somthing...

But then alot of people have dumped the game and stuff, theres no sprites of any of the Kanto champions... it's all confusing!

It's either somthing in all that post or simply just, an un-used track, like the ledgendery dog music in RSE xD

Kanto Champion!?~
    -
    Kanto Champion!?~
    -
    Kanto Champion!?~
    -
    Kanto Champion!?~
    -
    Kanto Champion!?~
    -
    Kanto Champion!?~
    ?

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Hm... I'm listening to the track right now and it sounds amazing. I wonder, i don't think they will have any kanto characters though if no one has discovered it yet (its day 17 i think since b/w came out) So if no one has discovered it so far. I doubt something might happen. Then again their might be a small event who knows we just got to wait for now.

EDIT: This is a good guess but they might replace Cynthia In the Pokemon Grey ( Guess Of Third 5th Gen Title) and replace her with Green (JAP) Blue (ENG). So they are either saving the track or just giving a hint.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back