• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokemon

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    I'm looking for The legenderies, and starter pokemon.
    bulbasaur,
    squirtle,
    charmander,
    Mewtwo,
    Mew,
    Chikorita,
    Cyndaquil,
    Totodile,
    Suicune,
    Raikou,
    Entei,
    Lugia,
    Ho-oh,
    Celebi (maybe? :P)
    Mudkip,
    Treeko,
    Torchic,
    Deoxys (maybe?)
    Jirachi (maybe?)

The starter pokemon in any various level of evolution, and I know some of the legenderies there aren't possible to get. And I really don't want hacked pokemon recorded on my game.

I'm not looking to keep them, just fill up my pokedex, maybe get them from the GTS system later on if I can.

Also if possible a union room trade so I can also swap records with people =]

And I'll try to make sure I have pokemon that will fill up whoever wants to trade me's pokedex (somehow the grammar seems off in this sentence xD)

I read the rules for posting and I'm a little confused about some of them, so if any of this thread is out of bounds I apologise

Years
    lol i hunted til i found the "F" unown idk why its always been my favorite since they were introduced. its ok if you cant find them you can give me anything. i have to breed totodile and squirile but the rest are ready to go. i've been trying to find corsola, but my game never picks it to swarm lol.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Well got a growlithe. male
    I'll get a growlithe female as well. Works out :P

Yeah I just found the corsola is a swarm find. I really don't like swarm pokemon xD

Edit that: female growlithe is not showing up, and I've got a cubone swarm. -.-

Last edited:
    Years
    lol yay i'll bring in the ones i can fit into the team and meet ya whenever you want. just gotta waiting for my first trader to show up and then i'm ready. =)

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Well I'm all up for union room trades. If it's possible. I don't quite understand the mechanics of how the Union room actually works xD

And we can also swap records. I love record swapping :P

Name for friend code is Angel

Years
    ok i'm ready going to fill up my team with as many as i can fit lol then i'll hatch the others i'm not entirely sure on how the union room works either lol i've never been in there.

Years
    sure thing i'll go into the union room and see if it works too =)

lol i'm in there but my room is empty except for the attendant. do you see anyone besides her?

Last edited:
    Back