• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    [kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page

Overall Storyline

A millennium ago, one of the world's greatest hero and Pokémon Master lived. From the day he received his starter Pokémon 'till the day he passed on, he kept a journal with him.

During his adult years, a great war broke out between the two legendary Pokémon, Mew and Mewtwo. Towns and cities destroyed, lives lost, it was utter chaos. But with the power of the three legendary trio, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, the mysterious Jirachi, and the kind-spirited Mew, they were able to conquer the darkness of Mewtwo.

Peace at last...?

No. Mewtwo was not destroyed. Since his 'defeat', he has been plotting revenge.
    All he needs is the soul, Heart, body and mind of a single person. Mew, who had suspected her son, has been doing the same. She too, needs the soul, Heart, body and mind of another individual.

Along with that, this year is the year Jirachi awakens and needs a companion. The three legendary birds are becoming reckless.

To top it all off, the journal has been discovered to be missing a page. The page that reveals how to defeat Mewtwo... and possibly rid him for good.

Let all Hell...

Break l o o s e.

[we're all mad]

-

Rules

1) All PC RP rules apply.
    2) Only mild power playing/god modding allowed. But don't take COMPLETE control of other member's characters.
    3) You are not allowed to have a legendary for a Pokémon.
    4) Please have proper spelling and grammar skills. No substituting words such as 'I' or 'to' or 'you'.
    5) Posts need to be at least four complete sentences.
    6) You can not have two legendary birds or Mewtwo and Jirachi.
    7) Kanto Pokémon only on your team.

-

Requirements

~If you're hardly on the computer, don't bother to apply. I want active RPers for this.
    ~I want RPers that are willing to stick to an RP. Please don't suddenly drop it because you've lost interest.
    ~The three characters are to stick in a group. But temporary straying can be allowed.
    ~You must choose a baby/egg Pokémon and two of the legendary Pokémon listed.
    ~The baby/egg Pokémon are not to evolve once hatched.
    ~The baby/egg Pokémon are to be kept outside. They do not have poké-balls.

-

Other

List of Legendary Pokémon
    Articuno & Jirachi
    Zapdos & Jirachi
    Articuno & Mewtwo
    Zapdos & Mewtwo

(I have chosen Mew and Moltres)

List of Baby Pokémon
    Azurill - Obtained at the start of your journey as a dark blue egg with lighter blue oval shaped polka dots and a black zigzag pattern in the center.
    Togepi - Obtained at the start of your journey as a white egg with blue and red triangular designs scattered across the shell.
    Smoochum - Obtained at the start of your journey as a cream and magenta colored egg.
    Magby - Obtained at the start of your journey as a red colored egg with a yellow flame shaped symbol on the shell.
    Cleffa - Obtained at the start of your journey as a light pink colored egg with brown polka dots.
    Igglybuff - Obtained at the start of your journey as a light cotton candy pink colored egg with dark red swirly cues across the shell.
    Wooper - Obtained at the start of your journey as a light blue colored egg with darker blue colored stripes across the shell.
    Wynaut - Obtained at the start of your journey as a blue colored egg with black circular and oval shaped designs across the shell.
    Pichu - Obtained at the start of your journey as a yellow colored egg with black zigzag shaped designs across the shell. Taken

Three Starters
    001 Bulbasaur Taken
    002 Charmander
    003 Squirtle

(Note: None of them can be a shiny.)

-

Main Team

fallen_natsumixx

Full Name: Nicole Dianne Light
    Nickname: Nicky
    Hair Color: Most of the time, it appears all black. But in the sunlight, it's actually a dark brown.
    Hair Length: Past her shoulders with chin length bangs with a lock that falls in-between her eyes.
    Hair Style: It's a simple hairstyle. She leaves it untied and the longest part of her hair falls behind her shoulders but some lay in front. Her chin length bangs frame her face. ( Click The top image. This is how her bangs look.)
    Eye Color: Dark hazel
    Height: 5' 03" (Five feet, three inches)
    Weight: 105 lbs.
    Body Structure: Despite her weight, Nicole is on the slender side. Her waist is thin and long while her fingers are slender and long. She's bustier then most girls her age but not that much. Her lips are also full and thick like those female celebrities you see everywhere.
    Basic Clothing: For pants, she wears dark blue jeans that are tight around the thigh area to give off a slimmer look. ( Click ) For a top, she wears a very short sleeved, form hugging, white, ribbed henley shirt with a form hugging, slate gray, zip-up, ribbed henley hoodie on top. For shoes, she wears gray, low-top converse. To hold her supplies, a gray fanny-pack is clipped securely around her waist, the bag resting on her side.
    Pajamas: Simply a light pink, short sleeved ribbed henley shirt with a hood and small black shorts.
    Bathing Suit: A forest green tankini (the bottom is like tiny shorts and the top ends at the top of her ribs). When she's not swimming, she likes to wear a forest green, long sleeved ribbed henley hoodie on top. For shoes, forest green flip-flops.
    Accessories: She used to have pierced ears but the only source of jewelery she wears is a delicate silver chain with a heart-shaped locket that has a picture of her and her family on one side and the other is blank.
    Personality: Around people she doesn't know quite well, she's very quiet and shy. But once you get to know her, she's very sarcastic, witty and has a dry sense of humor. Her temper is short and she can become quite mean and violent when angered.
    History: Nicole's life is has been normal and she intends on keeping it that way. She lives with her mother, father and two younger sisters before she started her journey.
    Future Pokémon Team:

Venusaur - Laia - Female (Obtained as Bulbasaur)
    Pidgeot - Sora - Male (Obtained as Pidgey)
    Butterfree* (* means shiny) - Ichigo - Female (Obtained as shiny Caterpie)
    Jolteon - Raiton - Male (Obtained as Eevee)
    Ninetales* - Vixen - Female (Obtained as shiny Vulpix)
    Lapras - Eki - Female (Obtained as Lapras)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Pichu - Male
    Two Legendary: Mew & Moltres
    Other: Despite staying the same size, Nicole has the appetite of a starved dog. But she never gains anything due to the fact that she has fast metabolism. She lacks upper body strength and isn't on the athletic side. At first glance, she may seem like a shy and quiet girl but she has a short fuse, violent temper and witty nature. She can also become rather childish at times and can be quite random. She has a phobia of heights, lizards, snakes, amphibians, porcelain dolls and wooden puppets along with clowns. She can also get very frightened by roaches and other eeky bugs. Despite being mean and blunt, she has a soft side and can be very nice and caring when she wants to. She's also a sucker for dogs and other furry creatures.
    RPG Sample: I stared, petrified, at the beast in front of me.

'Move.' I told myself but my legs would not comply. I stood completely still, my eyes wide and the only movement was my body's shaking and the creature taking slow steps towards me. The only sounds heard were the low rumbling growls of the creature. I paled as it slightly opened its mouth, revealing a row of sharp yellow teeth.

'MOVE.' My body still would not listen. I let out a small squeak as the beast took another step towards me.

'MOVE!' Finally, I turned and ran. Never in my life have I ever ran as fast as I did then. I heard the animal's pounding footsteps behind mine, it let out a roar of anger and I forced my legs to speed up.

The chase was on.

~

Key

Full Name: Tyler Joshua Swanson
    Nickname: Goes by "Ty"
    Hair Color: Dirty Blonde with slightly brown roots
    Hair Length: Ty's hair is long so that it covers all of his forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes.
    Hair Style: His hair is not too long but shaggy. It's thick with a slight wave.
    Eye Color: Hazel. Ty has deep amber / hazel eyes that tend to stick out to most people as they're very bright.
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 125
    Body Structure: Ty has a strong upper body and a slim torso. He is not "buff" but not too frail either, it's a mix between them.
    Basic Clothing: He wears khaki cargo pants with large pockets. He wears a simple blue t-shirt with an inverted triangle design in the center. He wears black tennis shoes for convienience and carries a small one-strap backpack to keep general necessities such as berries and potions.
    Pajamas: His pajamas consist of white bottoms and matching top while sporting a pokeball on the chest.
    Bathing Suit: When he's near water he'll change to a light blue tank top, long black swim trunks and flip-flops. When he's in the water he just wears the black swim trunks.
    Accessories: Ty carries a pendant that he recieved from his grandmother (see history for more info) that's in the shape of a leaf. He wears it at all times because he considers it good luck.
    Personality: He trys to display himself as happy go lucky, but despite his demeanor, he is quite the pessimist. He usually sees the negative in things rather than seeing the glass as half full, it will always be empty. He tends to remain calm and quiet but is polite to people if they can return the kindness.
    History: Ty was born to a rural house in the hills near Pallet town. He was raised by his loving grandmother where he learned to love pokemon. When he was 10, Ty was going to recieve his first pokemon from Prof. Oak but his grandmother became ill so he had to remain at home and watch her. Several years passed and her condition became somewhat better. She decided that they needed to move closer to the town and that Ty could finally leave on his adventure. Upon his departure, Ty recieved the leaf pendant and took it with him and promised to keep it with him for the rest of his days.
    Future Pokémon Team:

Charizard - Male (Obtained as Charmander)
    Starmie - Genderless (Obtained as Staryu)
    Alakazam - Male (Obtained as Kadabra)
    Tauros - Male (Obtained as Tauros)
    Jolteon - Female (Obtained as Eevee)
    Dragonite - Female (Obtained as Dratini)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Togepi [Male]
    Two Legendary: Jirachi and Articuno
    Starter: Charmander
    Other: Nothing really...I just hope to be accepted.
    RPG Sample:
    There it was glaring at me with the intent of winning this struggle. Ty snatched a pokeball from his belt, releasing his Staryu deciding that it would be the best choice to battle the stubborn Kadabra. Kadabra raised one of it's hands which clasped a bent spoon. A blue light began to emnate from it's body as psychich energy was blasted at Staryu. Ty reacted quickly, "Staryu, dodge using Rapid Spin then attack him!".

Staryu did exactly as it was told. It began to spin very fast and managed to avoid the blast. It kept on it's pursuit on Kadabra, and it was too slow to react. Staryu slammed into Kadabra inflicting a good amount of damage. Kadabra recoiled by surrounding Staryu with the familiar blue light and it was sent flying straight into the ground causing a slight tremor. Ty commanded Staryu to use Rapid Spin again. The same effect happened and Kadabra reacted the same way. This went on for some time unitl Ty knew it was over.

"Staryu, use water gun at full force!" A powerful beam of water erupted from the tip of Staryu's top limb impacting with Kadabra's frail body moments later. The stunned Kadabra was unable to move after taking so many hits and Ty took it as his cue to capture it. He threw the ball gracefully and Kadabra was successfully captured. He returned Staryu back to its ball and he walked away, gladdened with his old companion.

~

Chuchino

Full Name: Arriena Charlotte Stone
    Nickname: Rina
    Hair Color: Light brown
    Hair Length: Above shoulder length, nose length bangs
    Hair Style: Ends slightly flipped out to the right, bangs clipped to the right side of her face. [Doodled version of her hairstyle]
    Eye Color: Light Green
    Height: 5 '4"1/2
    Weight: 118 lbs
    Body Structure: Thin, with rather long legs.
    Basic Clothing: Sleeveless, thin, blue hoodie that reaches the hips. A thin cotton long sleeved white top is underneath, with a dark blue pokeball symbol on the left shoulder. She wears plain bootcut jeans, with dark blue converse sneakers, which have a stripe of white down the side.
    Pajamas: Dark green pajama pants, and a light green shirt with a smiley face on it.
    Bathing Suit: Light blue tankini. Worn with a long sleeved henley hoodie when not swimming.
    Accessories: Small silver earrings, bracelet with heart charms on it.
    Personality: Kind, cheerful, yet bossy to those she's close to. She's very ambitious and a bit of an over achiever at times, and feels bad if she can't meet her own expectations. As well as that, she worries about the well-being of her pokemon and friends, to the point she'll become entirely stressed out. In the case of an arguement, she ignores whoever she's arguing with. During a fistfight, she stands on the sidelines and glares, or shouts at people to get along. Being bossy is the greatest talent she has.
    History: She grew up the youngest child in her family, with two older siblings qualified as pokemon trainers. The only thing out of the ordinary about Arriena's life has been the fact that she has bizzare neighbors. And that's about it.
    Future Pokémon Team:

Blastoise - Torpedo - Male (Obtained as Squirtle)
    Persian* - Saffron - Female (Obtained as Meowth)
    Vaporeon - Chani - Female (Obtained as Eevee)
    Rapidash - Raye - Female (Obtained as Ponyta)
    Venomoth - Theo - Male (Obtained as Venonat)
    Snorlax - Frank - Male (Obtained as Snorlax)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Cleffa - Female
    Two Legendary: Articuno & Jirachi
    Starter: Squirtle
    Other: Rina is a yellow belt in Tae Kwon Doe, carries a first aid kit wherever she goes, doesn't like the feeling of foam when you scrape it under your nails or on a hard surface, watches soap operas in her spare time, and hates taking pop-quizzes, since they make her nervous. And despite not being very squeamish, the mere sight of an injured finger/fingernail makes her feel nauseous.. Because of her definition of a normal 'comfort level', her parents insist she'd paranoide-- something she agrees with. As mentioned before, she takes it upon her herself to watch out for her comrades, even if she's only known them for a day, an hour, or even a few minutes. She's what they call the 'older-sister' type.
    RPG Sample:

It felt like the rain wouldn't ever give up.

It was the last day of school before I'd leave on my journey, and it HAD to rain. My dad was supposed to pick me up half an hour before, but alas.. there I was, stuck under the plastic shelter that is a bus stop.

Whenever the wind would change directions, torrents of rain would wip into my face and leave me dripping wet and entirely miserable.

" C'mon daddy.. hurry up!" I moaned, hopping from one foot to the other in an attempt to stay warm. The wet was starting to soak through my jacket, and I was afraid I might get hypothermia.

As soon as this notion occured to me, I heard the sound of scuffing. Footsteps? Footsteps where running in my direction, rapid and awkward. Maybe it was someone running for shelter, I thought, squinting through the rain and the dark.

No.. There was a second set of feet hitting the pavement now.

I froze stiff, turning hesitantly to face the noise when huffing and puffing followed it. A figure was emerging from the mist, water bouncing from the hood of it's tight black jacket.

It wasn't my Dad. A trickle of fear ran down my spine, and I ducked when the footsteps began to slow. Something large stood beside whoever it was, hulking and intimidating in the dark.

The person was mumbling under their breath; it sounded like a man.

'Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop..' I begged inwardly, the mere sight of this man striking an unexplainable fear in my heart.

And he didn't stop.

He carried onward, now stumbling in the wet, his shoes squelching with every step he took.

The shadow beside him followed, like a dog at his heels. He still muttered, barely audible, his head turning from side to side as he searched the streets for something.

'Sure hope he's not looking for me..'

And after stopping for another moment, he picked up his pace and began to run again. He turned around a street corner, slipping from view, and I shuddered with a sigh of relief. Something about him was menacing.

I hadn't realized up until now that my hands where shaking, badly. I watched where he'd disappeared, until a honk snapped me out of my trance. " Climb in, Rina!" My father's voice was chastising. " You'll catch your death in this cold!"

-

Rival Team

Bijou

Full Name: Lyre Viola Raslen
    Nickname: Lia *Lie-ah*
    Hair Color: Lyre has pale blonde hair that's almost platinum with a white streak on the left side of her face.
    Hair Length: Lyre's hair ends at the very middle of the small of her back, and it's rather thin.
    Hair Style: Her hair is parted directly above her right eye, the white streak framing the left of her head, and the blonde portion on the right kept behind her ear and shoulder. It is otherwise straight and plain.
    Eye Color: Green
    Height: 5'4''
    Weight: N/A (Like she'd tell you that. xD)
    Body Structure: Lyre has a lanky build, thin and curve-less, with very little bosom and very little fat. She has a slight athletic build to her legs and arms, thanks to hours of tennis.
    Basic Clothing: Lyre mostly wears a plain pastel green tennis skirt that reaches just above her knees and has a pair of white shorts underneath it. She wears a white spaghetti strapped shirt with a light green stripe across the top and down the left side, and she wears a pair of round-toed tennis shoes with two green diagonal stripes along the sides.
    Pajamas: A pair of very short black shorts and a white tank top. She'll also pull her long hair into pigtails when she's about to sleep.
    Bathing Suit: Lyre's bathing suit is a pastel green two-piece, with shorts on the bottom with white lining and a halter that matches. When she's not in the water, she'll wear a thin yellow vest over her halter top, though she continues to wear her tennis shoes, save for the socks.
    Accessories: A fingerless white glove on her right hand, and a number of white and green wristbands on her left wrist. Around her neck is a silver necklace with a white pendant, and on her ankle is a green knotted anklet that's near impossible to see.
    Personality: Lyre is very self-confident, never without a sparkle of confidence in her eyes. She's always assured that if she's there, everythings alright- although she tries not to make it seem too obvious that she's a step too high on her throne. But Lyre isn't exactly the best at putting in effort where it's needed either. She has a very short temper and get's annoyed very easily, and has a very 'rich girl' attitude, along with her manners and her way of speaking, which is oddly formal, though rarely without a bite of bitterness or sarcasm.
    History: Lyre is an only child, and a spoiled only child. Her family, though not exactly rich, has the attitude and overall feel of a rich family, including the way they rear their children. Her family was never in the pokemon training business, but Lyre hated being away from her beloved pokemon, hated being confined in the house, and hated seeing her parent's pokemon confined in the house as well. Thus began her adventure to find something more entertaining then school and numbers. But first, she had to endure 3 agonizing years without a single birthday present, which made Lyre a rather moody and bitter girl during the last three years at home, solidifying her resolve to get away.
    Future Pokémon Team:

Muk - Toxin - M (Obtained as: Muk)
    Wigglytuff - Cotton - F (Obtained as: Igglybuff)
    Ninetales - Kyuu - F (Obtained as: Vulpix)
    Venasaur - Elli - F (Obtained as: Bulbasaur)
    Kadabra - Lore - M (Obtained as: Abra)
    Vileplume - Fume (Fuu-may) - F (Obtained as: Gloom)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Igglybuff
    Starter: Bulbasaur
    Other: Lyre hates her name because it sounds like "Liar". But she also hates her nickname, so she introduces herself as Viola, and only tells people her first name when she really trusts them.
    RPG Sample:

To say I was lost, was an understatement. I couldn't remember what town I was in, I didn't know where I was in general, and I was too proud to ask for directions. That, and the nice big black Jolly Roger tattoo's up and down my right shoulder and arm weren't exactly screaming, "I'm not a pirate". Of course, none of them were my ship's pirate symbol's. They were all the symbol's of past Pirate Kings, Gold Roger's, Whitebeard

Pirates, Strawhat Pirates and so on. All up and down my arm, these tattoo's practically obscured any kind of pale skin from showing through. And people stared. Indeed they did, but it hardly bothered me. Pulling my hair through my finger's I was disappointed to see no girls (at least, no pretty ones,) and no Pubs.

"I-I can't pay you that much!" Someone was blubbering. I glanced over the crowd and saw the exact sight I expected to see. Someone who was all bruised and cut, along with Kaede, local Black Dragon Doctor, standing with feet planted side-by-side, fists on her hips, long braids pulled up into a ponytail, and a high air that was surveying the invalid.

"1,000 Beli, and I'll fix you up. If you don't get to a doctor soon, you'll get infected~" She said in a sweet, honeyed, sing-song voice.

"That's a rip-off!!" Someone was yelling. But it was quickly quelled, when Kaede glared at the man, who determinedly glared back. "Very well." And Kaede turned toward me, a satisfied look on her face when she said, "Find a different doctor then." Stalking towards me the man seemed to be having second thoughts- I wasn't even sure if there was another doctor in town. There probably was, but, Kaede was from Drum Island. She motioned for me to follow her, and I was no longer lost. When we left the scene, Kaede was fuming, and ranting to nobody- though I guessed I was her last resort.

"I can't believe him. 1,000 is cheap for medicine all the way from the Grand Line." She was blathering, "And he didn't even stop me. I hope he dies. He's never going to feel the touch of soap ever again, I'll be sure of that."

"Where's the ship?" I asked boredly.

"How should I know?!" She snapped irritably, "Find someone else. I'm going to go shopping." Huffing with an indignant stomp, the next instant, she disappeared into the throng, and I wasn't really wanting to get lost all over again. I blinked and stood where I was, on the edge of traffic, just there. Someone would find me eventually. And if not, Kaede would remember where I was. Actually, that probably wasn't likely but, whatever.

~

YoshiRiRu

Full Name: Blue Alexander Genjineko
    Hair: His dirty sand colored hair is untamable - it just loves to dangle in front of his eyes whenever he needs it NOT to. Because of that fact, a pair of goggles hold the hair just above his browline, where it is held at bay, for the most part.
    Height: 5" 10'
    Eye Color: When you look at Blue, the first thing you'd notice is his eyes. A radiant crystal blue (which earned him his name) color stands out like a lighthouse to a ship in a storm. His eyes are easily his best feature.
    Body Structure: However, unfortunately, the rest of his body isn't anything TOO fantastic. His arms are not muscular, his abs are not rock solid, and his pecs are not bulging from his shirt. However, he is by no means fat; he stands lean and tall over most of the people that he knows
    Basic Clothing: Apparel wise, he loves to wear layers. Usually, what he wears is simple enough; a T-shirt with various logos and slogans on them, all of which is covered with an open collared shirt. If the overshirt has a pattern, it'll usually be very plain, perhaps tartan or even just simple checks. His pants are usually either a pair of ripped up jeans, or gray cargo pants, the ones with a thousand pockets, and you can never remember where you put the thing you needed. He owns one pair of shoes; a pair of all-black hi-tops with neon green laces, riddled with tears and rips. He carries with him a standard pack, configured to his liking, with an extra pocket for his Pokegear.
    Pajamas: A black T-shirt and a pair of green tartan boxers.
    Bathing Suit: A pair of longish black swim trunks (down to the middle of his shins.) with yellow racing checks up and down the sides.
    Accessories: A necklace with a blue crystalline sharktooth hangs low from his neck. As previously mentioned, a pair of goggles above his head, and a Pokegear strapped to one arm.
    Personality: Blue may be the coolest guy you'll ever meet. He's extremely laid back, and even if he isn't THAT amazing, the way he talks, he'll have you eating out of his hand within 15 minutes. He's a smooth talker inside and out, and can usually convince people that what he's saying is true, even if it's a complete and utter lie. He suffers from a minor superiority complex. He's always been an accomplished trainer, and therefore, rarely takes a challenge seriously. He isn't one to brag or boast, because he thinks he doesn't have to; EVERYONE already knows how cool he is. When the snap hits the fan, though, he'll be the first one to take action. When disaster strikes, he becomes a powerful leader, and his sharp wit and mind are put to work. His personality really molds around the situation - he can be cold and cruel, or happy and carefree. It really just depends on the scenario.
    History:Born and raised in Ecruteak City, Johto. For the first 13 years of his life, he lived a very rural life. His parents owned an old inn off the outskirts of town, where he spent most of his childhood, being homeschooled by a woman from Olivine, where he learned everything he needed to know. When he turned 15, he decided to study abroad in Saffron. With a hug and a kiss from his parents, he hopped onto the magnet train in Goldenrod en route for Saffron City. That was the last he ever saw of them. Nobody know where they went. They simply disappeared. When he went back to the Inn, it was abandoned, and up for sale. He spent a few months there trying to convince the mayor not to tear it down, and finally got a young couple to take care of it - Mark and Nancy Consel, along with their son, Artemis. Confident his affairs had been settled, he set off into the world.
    Final Pokemon Team:

Charizard - Male (Obtained as Charmander)
    Scyther - Male (Obtained as Scyther)
    Dodrio - Male (Obtained as Dodrio [through trade])
    Electabuzz - Male (Obtained as Electabuzz)
    Magmar - Male (Obtained as Magmar)
    Jynx - Female (Obtained as Jynx)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Azurill - Zora - Female
    Starter: Charmander
    Other: Not really.
    RP Sample:

Slateport City - 5:30 PM

Slateport - a massive staple of Hoenn's power and money. As Julian stepped out of Earl's Pokemon Academy, (which happened to look exactly like the Goldenrod branch, complete with the horribly done neon sign of the spinning fat man, and broken window on the 2nd floor.) he realized that he had never, ever, been to Hoenn at all, let alone Slateport. Suddenly, he felt very afraid and insignificant. Suddenly, an odd, high pitched voice sounded out behind him.

"Hallo!! You look lost, yes?!" Julian wheeled around, and found himself face to face with a large man.. and he seemed to be spinning. Julian was taken aback for a second, but looking up at the neon sign, he made a few assumptions.

"Um.. I guess... are you Earl?" The fat man shook his massive face in an enthusiastic nod. "Why, yes! Have heard of me you?" Earl queried, almost psychotically. Julian took a step back.

"Um, I guess so.." The man named Earl took a step forward and made a grab for Julian. "I help you with pokemon, yes!?" Julian yelped, and took several steps back. He started to panic a little. "Uh.. no. I need.. um, directions to Rustboro city.. if you please." Earl threw his chubby arms in the air, and spun around twice in rapid succession. "YES! Exploration, always excellent! To for get to Rustboro city..."

Earl drew a large piece of paper from his pocket (How he managed to fit it in there, Julian wasn't exactly sure.) and also extracted a vibrant purple crayon, and began to draw a crude map of the surrounding area. "Well, my young friend, if take you this road, and go into cave, you make to Rustboro soon!" Earl handed the boy the map with a monstrous smile, but when he opened his eye to extend his hand in farewell, Julian had already bolted away from the huge man that he was sure had intentions to eat him.

"Huff... Puff..." Julian panted as he leaned against the wall. He took out his PokeGear to check the time, but as he did, it began to buzz and flash. [NEW EMAIL!] is what it proclaimed. Julian opened the message, and it went something like this..

"To All Team Trainer Members,

For the past few days, we have encountered a massive world problem known only as the virus. It has transformed many people, and some Trainer members, into hybrids, a combination of humans and pokemon. Although the hybrids seem to have retained their essential humanity, many people in this world still fear them and wish to kill them. We cannot allow that...

...All Trainer members who have not been infected and are stationed outside the Kanto and Johto regions are asked to report your status to Trainer Headquarters at Rustboro City. All traveling members of Trainer should also report to Rustboro City personally for further orders. Any members already on missions do not need to report in...

...We will get through this and we will succeed as a team. The world is depending on us and I am sure we will not let it down. Let's fight for freedom, fight for glory, and fight to win!

- Directory Harry Kim

"Harry Kim..." Julian mused. "I remember hearing about him. He was really high up in the progression, but I don't remember exactly what position he held." He closed his Pokegear, and headed north through Slateport.

It was a lot bigger than he thought it was. It wasn't like Saffron, there weren't busses or trams that ran through the streets like in his home city. "Well, let's see." He reached for his belt, grabbed Asura's pokeball, and tossed it into the street. The girafarig emerged from the blinding light. <Yeah, what?> the pokemon grumbled crossly. <I was trying to fix the bow in my hair.>

"You can do that when we get to Rustboro." Julian responded simply. "I need transportation, alright? Willing?"

<Yeah, I guess so. But if you mess up my hair..> Julian laughed before she could finish, and hopped on her back. Girafarigs are surprisingly strong and fast. Before he knew it, he was galloping through the city. In about 20 minutes time, he was in the open field again. He stopped for a minute to let his steed rest.

"Team Trainer.. Harry Kim.. the virus.. what is this all about, anyway? Why am I so drawn to Team Trainer? He barely told me anything about it, and the next thing I know, I'm in a different country. I don't have anything to rely on except some crazy fat guy's crude map (which was basically purple lines. You had to use your imagination.) and this email from this 'Kim' guy. This is so crazy.." he thought to himself.

"What do you think of it, Asura?" The pokemon did not reply, too entranced with it's own reflection in the water. "Then again," he thought, "I know exactly what she'd say;"

<You're just crazy, Julian.>

"Maybe she's right." he thought. "Maybe I AM crazy"

~

Niwa

Full Name: Kyo Korali
    Nickname: K'
    Hair Color: Dark brown hair with red highlights at the very tips
    Hair Length: In front of the head, the hair ends just about between the eyes while the back continues down to the bottom of the neck in a sort of V shaped fashion.
    Hair Style: Wavy hair that easily moves with the slightest breeze with a slik feeling to it.
    Eye Color: Red
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 144 pounds
    Body Structure: Kyo's frame is quite built and then it isnt, the physical features of muscles can be seen but not the point where he looks too muscular like a machoke.His neck is of average height and size,as well as his head, his legs are long which give him his good height.
    Basic Clothing: Kyo wears a white shirt which can be seen through the opening of his tight (As in fastened) red and white jacket.On his torso are two belts that cross diagnoly.Going down lowerly, he wears black pants that travel all the way down to his white sports shoes.
    Pajamas: Brown shorts with a white tanktop on his upper body.
    Bathing Suit: Red bathing suit trunks, thats about it.
    Accessories: N/A
    Personality:A person with a fiery personality, Kyo is one that loves the excitement that pokemon battles deliver to him, although an apparent hot head on the outside, deep down Kyo really delivers his personal feelings to his pokemon, caring about there well being, for some reason Kyo gets acceptionally emotional around baby pokemon, because of his tendency to not reveal his feelings of deep love for these creatures, he tries very hard to conceal them even though it is very obvious.
    History: K' was a orphen for the first 5 years of his life, until he was found upon by a Trainer and his female companion, whom of which took him in and cared for him with utmost compassion. The trainer was a very skilled one indeed, always training his pokemon in front of Kyo which gave him a deep inside feeling for battles, when the trainers Arcanine had a baby, Kyo was almost to tears on how beautiful the sight was (The baby mind you). He is a person with a compassionite feelings for pokemon and battling
    Future Pokémon Team:

Blastoise - Tikan - Female (Obtained as Squirtle)
    Arcanine - Lori - Female (Obtained as Growlither)
    Pidegot - Kite - Female (Obtained as Pidgey)
    Flareon - Kiki - Female (Obtained as Eevee)
    Dodrio - King - Male (Obtained as Doduo)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Magby Titan - Male
    Starter: Squirtle
    Other: Anything else you might want to add
    RPG Sample:
    Ah..my face, it feels extremley hot..... Opening my eyes,I find that I am on the shore of what appeared to be a beach. Thing is,I dont remember how I came upon this place..Wait, thats it,last night,While I was on a boat a friend of mine back at Lougetown let me borrow,there appeared to be a storm brewing,but of course, being the simple minded person that I am, I put it in the back of my mind thinking nothing were to happen, lucky me I seemed to have dozed off and well,im guessing those planks of broken wood and that bow near me are all parts of my boat. To think, I was going to travel in that little boat and try to achieve something of myself, how foolish, when I think back to it now it seems like it was just yesterday that I decided to leave Lougetown and explore the world for what it really is. But on a boat the size of this, what was i really thinking.

This seems like a good place to ask From the beach i headed toward the mainland and decided to check out the market place to at least determine my location.Looking around for any people that might appear friendly, I glanced over at a man with odd tattoo's running down his arm, there was no way i was going to ask someone like that, he seemed like the type to start trouble at the slightest things, I brushed it off and turned around before noticing one particular tattoo Straw-Hat!.Walking away, I felt as though the young adult was indeed a pirate, and not just small fry.

Continung to look around i saw a man that was completley battered, the bruises and woundes seemed to run all around his body. "Sir, do you need any assistance?" I started towards the man and suprisingly he pulled away rather annoyed
    "I dont need any damn help from selfish punks anymore,im going to the local doctor, child now move from my path!" He replied remarkinably rudley.Of course,I did as the man said not wanting to make such a big fuss, even though my only objective was just to help.

"Really?Thank you so much little one!" After asking around and finding someone that wasnt rude or obnoxious,There was a little girl who happily told me the information I wanted, I was currently in Cocoyashi Village.But man, what do i do now, where do i go, how do i begin.All these questions I have for myself, ugh its a bit annoying."What I am certain that I need is a boat, heading back to Lougetown might be whats best, at least until i can come up with a new idea or concept on how or where to start with my dream" I must of looked weird to some people, because I was talking aloud to myself, looking down, and walking.Hmm there goes that same guy from earlier, postive thats him, i can clearley see the Straw-Hat symbol on him, from my point of view he appears to be lost, as he is just standing there staring into blank space, AH!I know, i can offer some assistance, I really dont know much about this town but from the looks of it he didnt either, and as they say, two heads are better then one.Time to make my way past this crowd and over to him.

-

Plot

You are currently heading towards the lab to choose a starter, and to receive a Pokédex. However, it turns out you have to travel with two other people and you're also giving a Pokémon egg. After that, you and your two companions start the journey to be a Pokémon master.

-

Begin~!

Last edited:

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Ty exited the cabin with a greatly exaggerated sigh and his head drooped down low. Other than the fact that he was free, he didn't have much to look forward to. Sure he was finally starting his pokemon journey but he felt horrible leaving his ill grandmother behind. He had actually already given up on the dream of becoming a pokemon master but his grandma practically shoved him out the door and said: "I've lived my dream and now it's time for you to live yours."

He exited the hilly area and began traversing the main road heading towards Pallet town. Ty began to argue with basically himself as he thought: Why does everything have to be decided for me? Ever since I've been a baby, everything was picked for me. I've never had a choice in any matter. Why does it have to be this way?! I want to live my life the way I want to!

He picked up a log and tossed it at a nearby tree. It helped vent his anger a little and he began to clear his head. He decided to decide which starter he would choose from Prof. Oak. It would be his first major decision that would affect him, and Ty was glad he had the freedom for once. After comparing the three pokemon together, he decided on Charmander. It's easily the strongest and the coolest. Plus, when it evolves I'll be able to fly...which has been a dream since I was little.

Eventually the road led Ty into the quaint town and he charged right for Oak's lab. When he arrived, Oak was waiting next to a machanical platform with three balls inside. Oak signaled for him to choose. Ty blurted out: "Which one's Charmander?"

The Professor picked up the ball on the right hand side and handed it to Ty. "Tyler, are you sure you want Charmander as your starter and you promise to treat it with love and care while ultimately being the best friends that you can be?"

Ty didn't have to think twice. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time. "I promise."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I sighed, brushing the stray hairs that had worked their way onto my shoulder aside, as I stood in front of the lab, hip cocked to the left with fist resting on it, making sure not to lose my cool, not even when I was about to step into the building that would start my real journey. Not the journey from home to here. That hardly counted. I, being as wonderful as myself, was counting the seconds, so that I didn't stand in front of the building for too long, but so I didn't walk in too soon, making it look as though I was eager. Though I was as graceful and beautiful as I was, a frown was always brought to my parents face when they saw me walk. I didn't walk like a dancer, as they wanted me too- I walked like the normal kids did, maybe with a straighter back and a more even gait, or maybe to be more accurate, I walked like what I was. A tennis player. That was it. I walked like a tennis player, with bold steps and a graceful flow, that was slightly dented by the confident stride.

But enough about me, let's talk about... me! Or more importantly, my pokemon. But first... I walked into the Laboratory, ready to be the fake me, the, "Yes sir, thank you very much sir," me. Not the, "Dude. Give it hither," me. Quite frankly, I liked being arrogant, and quite arrogantly, I had a problem with anyone who had a problem with it.

To put it simply, I had a problem with everyone. And the guy standing in front of me now with the spiky hair? Yeah him too.

"Hello Professor Oak, would you possibly have a Bulbasaur?" I asked Professor Oak with a pleasant smile on my face, my hands clasped behind me as I stood with my feet together. I glanced at the boy who already held a pokeball. Though I didn't glare at him, instead smiled a little bigger and a little more kindly to acknowledge him, I wondered if he had had the nerve to pick bulbasaur too. I may have been bad at acting like I wasn't self-confident, but I was quite adept at acting like a very kind and sweet girl, something that required little effort on my part. Anyway, I had already planned out everything, just like an intelligent person should. . The Bulbasaur would be nicknamed Elli, and she would be just as dainty, tough, and smart as myself, the perfect pokemon all around in short. She would become my bestest friend in the world, and we would be inseperable.

See, there's no way my pokemon can be disgusting and gross, because it just can't happen. I waited patiently for Professor Oak to hand me a pokeball, and when I recieved it, I thanked him earnestly, letting it out of it's pokeball immediately. I hated being caged, something that I'd felt for the last 4 years at home. Elli blinked groggily, having been rudely awakened and stared up at me, and I patted it lightly on the head- making sure to be the kind agreeable person I wasn't around this other guy and Professor Oak. Elli immediately curled up to go back to sleep- It was only good manners to introduce yourself to someone, as much as I hated that rule, and so I did.

"My name is Viola, it's very nice to meet you." I said to both the Professor and the boy, clasping my hands in front of me after having let go to pat Elli.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    OOC: ZOMG, Bijou, your character... xDD

IC: I stood in front of the lab, my right leg trembling uncontrollably. That was a horrible habit of mine when I was nervous. My right leg would just start shaking and no matter what, it wouldn't stop.

I actually paced back and forth a bit. You see, I was very shy. I don't smile or talk to people, they talk and smile at me which I do back. So I was rather self-concious and decided on what to say.

It was hopeless.

"Gah, let's get this thing over with." I mumbled to myself while my slender and long fingered hand grasped the doorknob. Taking a deep breath, I turned it and pushed the door open.

Dun dun dun DUN

I peered around the large room with a timid and curious look on my face while on the inside, I was feeling rather humerous and sarcastic.

An old man with gray hair and a labcoat on stood at the large table in the room, obviously Professor Oak.

A boy with dirty blond hair in a hairstyle with the bangs going left stood and a thin girl with very light blonde hair stood a little off. Both held poke-balls in their hands.

'Greeaaat.' I thought to myself. I was hoping I was the only one there.

Silently, I took a couple of steps forward, aware of how rather loud the scuffing sound my converse made against the floor. I bit my tounge before taking a breath.

"Hello Professor Oak, I'm here for my starter." I said, hating how high pitched and weak my voice sounded.

He gave me a warm smile and then I suddenly realized that I had forgotton to tell him which one I wanted. Stupid with a captial 'S' was I.

"I'd like a Bulbasaur." I said, forcing my lips to curve into a small smile.

He nodded and handed me a poke-ball containing said Pokemon. I thanked him before taking a couple of steps back, standing a few inches away from the boy. Since they were just standing there, I assumed that once everyone arrived, we were supposed to do something.

I suddenly realized that I didn't introduce myself. Oh well. If I needed to, I will but right now, nothing was going to come out of my mouth.

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    "Later!" The sun was high in the cloudless sky, Today is a perfect day! Kyo Korali was just exiting his house and saying good-bye to his parents when he realized he forgot his favorite jacket, hurrying back inside the house. "Forget something honey?" A petite woman asked from over the kitchen stove. "Just my jacket mom, after today you can consider me an official pokemon trainer just like dad!" His mother beamed him a smile as she watched him put on the jacket and exit the house excitdelly.Finally...today I can start my adventure as a pokemon trainer, this feeling is making me very gidy..Watch out world, here comes Kyo!. Putting on a serious face while he walked down the dirt road, he started to stir himself into deep thought, Hmm..and soon..I can begin battling with my pokemon, the thrill which I have been looking forward to since I was a mere child, no more games and dreams, the real thing is about to begin!

Kyo was looking up towards the sky and looking at the wild pidgey flying by with glee, the question suddenly arose from within, what pokemon was Kyo going to get? Stopping in his pace, he began to elaborate which one best suited him the most. Ahh..thats right..I have to choose which pokemon im going to recieve, but WHICH one is the real difficult question. Charmenders firey attitude is one that rivals my own, but then Bulbasaur is a good companion and pokemon at heart...oh well, fate will decide what comes my way. Continuing his pace again, he noticed a big laboratory not that far from his current position, his heart fluttered at the thought that he would soon be battling, upon thinking of this, his running increased and he hurried over to the Doc's lab.

Here he was, Kyo Korali, only moments away from beginning his pokemon adventure, all he had to do was go inside and pick one pokemon, the thing is, Kyo still didnt know which one he wanted, taking a deep breath Kyo turned the knob...and slammed opened the door! Kyo was running, what appeared to be to Oak, but instead headed towards the table which contained the pokemon.
    "Wa-Wait a minute young man!" Shouted Oak nervously
    "Aw who cares which pokemon it is, this one for sure will be good for battling!"Yelled Kyo holding the pokeball up in awkward stance.
    "Listen Doc, me'h name is Kyo Korali!Remember that name, you'll hear it everywhere!" The Prof. stared at him wide eyed and thought only one thing Idiot..
    Kyo bent over this time and threw his pokeball onto the floor as to release the pokemon, but to his suprise, the pokeball was empty! "Hey..what giv-Oof!" Kyo fell over flat on his face, getting up quickly and turning around to see who was the wise guy, his attention was drawn to the floor which stood Kyo's new pokemon, the water pokemon Squirtle, as Kyo stared at the pokemon with disbelief that he would do such a thing, the squirtle was sneering at him and imitating his awkward position he made when he held the pokeball, What a pokemon!? Laughing at me like that! Oh man if its going to be like this, then it is just the beginning.

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Is there such thing as a post that's too long? o_o;;

---

" You are so late. Seriously."

I wanted to slap my brother across the face at that moment! Standing in the doorway with a hand on his hip, jeering at the fact I'd slept right through the hour. A glance at the clock told me it was pushing 8:00 AM, and I gaped, scrambling to get out of bed.

" Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I crowed, detangling my legs from my blankets and practically leaping towards my closet. The door nearly splintered when I threw it open, hitting the wall with a SMACK. I rifled through the clothes like a maniac, tearing shirts off their hangers and hurling shoes out onto the floor behind me until I could find my clothes. As fast as I could, I grabbed them and ran for the door, ignoring that my brother stood in the way.

" Excuse me!" I demanded impatiently, attempting to push past. He snorted through his nose, stepping to the side to let me by. Or, let me barrel by to almost fall flat on my face.

" Why do you pick on me?" I complained, catching myself on the door frame. He lifted his eyebrows, amused, his mouth set in a snarky smile. The hand that had rested on his hip was now shoving me towards the staircase. Digging my heels in did nothing. He towered over me. " Just get to the Lab already, shrimpy. Then I'm off babysitting duties for the rest of-- How long are you gonna be gone?"

"Forever."

" Great! More TV time!" Yeah.. sarcasm wasn't my strong point.

I made sure to shoot him the most spiteful glare I could muster, squirming from his grip. " You're so encouraging." I sighed, trying again at sarcasm. But I was met with a grin and a noogie, and regardless of the annoyance bubbling inside of me, I felt a splash of relief.

'Good Golly, I'm finally going to be free!'

I was dressed and ready to go within five more minutes, hurriedly combing a hand through my hair. A glass of milk at hand, a poptart stuffed in my mouth, and my bag slung over one shoulder, I braced myself mentally for the beginning of my journey as a trainer. " Eddie, can you drive me to the lab?" I asked, as sweetly as I could, peering into the living room where my brother was reclining across the couch.

A wave of the hand was his first response, followed with a nonchalant; " Walk there, lazy. You'll be on foot from here on out, so get used to it."

Ooh, I wanted to hit him over the head with something hard! I settled with a narrowing of the eyes and an indignant 'hmph!'.

I headed for the door, taking deep breaths with every step. 'Just.. take it easy, Rina.' I told myself. 'Breath.. it's not that big a deal!'

And before I knew it, the front door was behind me, and I was walking down the pavement towards the heart of Pallet Town, where Professor Oak's lab resided..

Squirtle. I knew for a fact that I wanted a Squirtle, and I wouldn't settle for anything else. Whether or not it would evolve wasn't to be worried about now-- although I admit I'd envisioned myself several times perched on the shell of a glorious Blastoise, riding through ocean waves to a desert isle.. Or maybe comandeering it in battle, beating the tar out of our foes with a well aimed Hydro Pump!

By now I was so excited, I was practically flying down the sidewalk towards Oak's Lab, my heart racing with anticipation.

And finally.. there it was.

Even after all that running, I swear my heart stopped for a good three seconds before starting up again, even faster than before. Oak's lab was right in front of me. The door was only about seven feet away..

And there where sillouettes of people moving about the windows.

'Oh no! Please don't tell me I'm the last one here!'

In my rush-- and before I could gather proper conduct for a good introduction-- I decided to make a fool of myself, stumbling through the door like a galumphing awkward idiot. I waved my arms around me like mad, regaining my balance inches from where a kindly old man stood. " P-Professor Oak!" I stammered, straightening up. A glance over my shoulder, and my face heated up. There where four other kids, standing off to one side, each appearing to already have their starters.

" Hello!" he replied, still smiling. " Here for your starter, I presume."

I breathed, brushing hair from my face. " Yes! I am!"

" Then what would you like?"

" Squirtle!" This blurted from my mouth barely seconds after he'd finished his sentance, and his smile widened.

" I thought you might say so." He reached beside him, pulling a pokeball of the table set in the center of the room. It was in my hands a moment later, and I shuddered with delight.

" Thank you so much, Professor!" I breathed, staring at the shiny red capsule with glee. And with a pong! and a flash of red light, Squirtle was standing before me.

I picked him up and happily made my way over to the other trainers; a girl with dark, shoulder-length hair, a blonde girl, a sandy blond boy, and red headed boy who stood off to the side.

" Hi guys!" I said softly, smiling at them, before looking back at Squirtle.

" Hey there little guy!" I could already feel affection for him swelling in my heart. This little pokemon would be my faithful partner in all the trials I'd be faced with.. Heck yeah! This was going to be incredible!

ascarb

Kari Lotus, Begining Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2007
    "Honey, I really wish you would put something more presentable. This is your first day!" I just rolled my eyes.
    "Mother! I want to wear this, that is my desicion. When I leave I won't be taking orders from anybody, and I think I need to work on it," I added the last part sarcastically, I never took orders from anybody any way.
    "Oh Kari, well, you are going to be late, you should go now. Just give me one hug, please?" she said as she chocked back tears. I, unhappiley, obliged. Anything to keep her from being a water faucet.
    "Bye, mom," I said as I ran out the door. Five minutes later and I stood right outside the P.R.L. "Alright let's get this started!" I said with anticipation. I ran up the stairs, gathered my composure, and knocked on the door.
    "Come in!"cried a kind of scratchy voice, That must be Professer Oak, and I walked inside. There stood Professer Oak, and several other people, a girl with dark, long hair, a blond, a boy blond, a brownie, and a red-head.
    "Hmm, looks like the gang's all here, the only person whose missing is..."
    "Your pokemon," the Professer finished for me. "Here it is," he said as he handed me a pokeball. "It's a Charmander," he explained. I saw that some of the other trainers had their pokemon out, so I let mine out too. The Charmander yawned, having been woke up from it's nap. I looked into his eyes. He seemed sweet and shy, he seemed loud and outgoing, he seemed to be everything and nothing, he seemed to be... him. That was a-okay with me. I bent down and squeezed him hard, but a bit too hard. He hit me with an ember, and I was chared.
    "Um, I think I will call you Chared,"I said, rather stiffly as I was burned all over my face.
    "Oh dear, here is some burn heal, maybe it will help," Prof. Oak bent down by the ground where I was and sprayed some burn heal on my face. Then I stood up, brushed muself off, and looked around the room.
    "What are you staring at?" I asked everyone.
    (((Yes is a mushy moment. Bite me :P)))

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    O o; Please take this discussion elsewhere, and delete your posts. Grim, excuse me for doing Fallen's job but, once you are declined, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you didn't interuppt our RP.

Again, I'd appreciate it if you'd delete your posts.

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    OOC: ... >___< Dude, it's blatantly obvious that I'm not wanting anymore people cuz... uh, there aren't anymore sign-up sheets... duh hur hur hur. -_-

---

IC: After the three other people arrived, a fiery brunette male, a friendly brunette girl, and a blond girl who got her face burnt by her Charmander, which made me snigger inside, Professor Oak motioned for us to quiet down and listen.

I turned and faced him, my new female Bulbasaur in my arms. I had nicknamed her 'Laia'.

"After I give each of you a Pokedex, the six of you are to be given a task. In my back yard, I hid several Pokemon eggs, each different then the other. I want each of you to find one, take care of it, and hatch it. But the baby Pokemon are to be kept out of balls and not to evolve." Professor Oak said.

I shifted from one foot to the other. Not to evolve, eh? I couldn't help but feel that someone was going to ignore that rule...

After he handed each of us a red rectangular device that was like a mini computer, he motioned for us to follow him out the backdoor. Which we did so.

-

"Recall your Pokemon. Help from them is not allowed." He instructed. I pulled out my poke-ball and watched as Laia glowed a red before disappearing back into her ball. I clipped it to my fanny-pack strap and turned to Professor Oak like everyone else.

"The search starts now. Once you've found an egg, come back into the room we were just in." Professor Oak said before heading back towards the lab.

Bored, I turned and began to head towards a cluster of trees with a large clearing in the middle.

'Okay... this is just like Easter. Except I'm hunting for a Pokemon egg, not a plastic one with money or candy inside... mm, candy. I want some.'

I was bored. Could you tell?

-

"Empty." I sighed to myself as I pulled my head out from a bush. I scowled and let out a huffy breath as I tugged the stray leaves from my hair. Running my fingers through the dark brown strands, I turned and headed over towards one of the many trees.

"Maybe he stuck one up there." I said aloud, craning my neck to see.

I heard the sound of leaves rustling and turned to see who else had came.

---

OOC: ... WHY ARE MY POSTS SO SHORT?

Last edited:

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I watched around as the others released their pokemon from their balls. He felt a bit stupid for being the only not to do so I released the Charmander from the pokeball. It rubbed its eyes after being rudely awaken from its nap. It opened its blue eyes and stared at me in the face. At first it seemed a little somber, but then it gave me the most cheery smile it could muster. It made me feel happy for the first time in a long time.

Oak then went around and started handing out a pokedex to each of the six of us that were there. I grabbed it, then pocketed it knowing it would be essential to my upcoming journey. He then told us about the eggs that we had to go search for. I recalled the Charmander back to its ball and headed outside. It was a huge amount of land that we had to search for those eggs. I started in the nearest hedge bush that extended for most of the yard. With my head in the bush and my body in a kneeling position I scooted along the hedge looking for the egg.

I came to an abrupt stop when his head slammed into something hard. I arched my neck to see that it was a large Pineco. It began to rattle angrily at me and then begun to spin, sending sharp spikes at me. I recoiled my head as the sharp spikes poked at my face and I began to shake them off with my hands as I emerged from the bush. When I was completely spike-less I felt that somebody was right behind me. I turned and saw the pretty girl with long black hair. Without realizing how stupid I felt, I began to blush uncontrollably when I was glad that something else caught my eye. It was an egg that was almost hidden had it not been for the top half being covered in red and blue triangles at the base of the tree. I wiped the multiple leaves that were covering half of the egg. Something about it seemed to make me feel relaxed and happy. Scooping up the egg, I walked with my head down past the girl and headed back to the lab startled at how the day was turning out to be.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    [FONT= "Book Antiqua"]Another girl arrived shortly after I did, and received a Charmander from Professor Oak. I stood in a corner, smiling in complete contentment. Usually I'd be little bit nervous, but there where so many other people the focus wasn't directly on me, which took away alot of the pressure. Professor Oak then handed us Pokedexes (which where shiny and red and rather fun to press the buttons of) and lead us out the door. Instructions where given to us on the task at hand; find a pokemon egg in the backyard and take care of it! That sounded pretty neat.

Everyone branched off in their own directions, and I lingered in one spot, gazing at the pokeball where my Squirtle had been recalled. After a bit more hesitation, I headed off to my left, looking around my feet for any sign of a pokemon egg.

A while later, and my hair was a living pin cushion, with twigs and leaves jutting out in every which way. With a grumble, I plucked a few out, shuffling along on my hands and knees.

Ewww.. What the heck did I just put my hand in?

On second thought, I didn't really want to know. Wrinkling my nose, I wiped the grime off of my palm using a nearby patch of grass. I'd been crawling in the dirt looking for a pokemon egg for the past several minutes, and getting increasingly frustrated.

I could hear rustling off to my right, where one of the girls from earlier was searching. I didn't want to lose concentration by making conversation, so I crawled farther into the bushes.

I sighed. " Stinkers.. nothing." Was I completely blind? There had to be something around here somewhere! And as I sat up, my foot knocked against something hard. Thinking it was an egg, I swiveled around. Ahah! Finally!

A fat rock stared back at me.

No, it didn't stare.. But it was certainly mocking me. Glaring back at it, I kicked it hard, sending it tumbling into a nearby tree. " Why can't I find anything?!" I asked, not to anyone in particular, but to the world in general. 'What do you bet I'm the last one to find an egg?'

Just as I thought this, I noticed that the blond boy was disappearing back into the lab, and I sighed. 'No more negative thoughts.. c'mon egg! Where are you?'

HALLELUJA! Off to my right, I noticed something shiny at the base of a tree. Feeling once again like a maniac, I scrambled over to the trunk. A smooth glinting oval sat partially hidden in the leaves and grass. It was light pink, polka-dotted with brown, and I veeery gingerly picked it up.

I couldn't help but smile, standing up with the egg held close against me.

Hiding it in my arms, I checked over both of my shoulders. You could never be too wary.. Someone might be getting more frustrated than I was. Might pull a knife on me to get my egg, or threaten me at gunpoint.

Of course, I didn't think that would really happen, but I was feeling protective, and I didn't want anyone to touch the egg. Not until it was safe inside! Resisting the urge to stuff it in my hoodie, I made my way back towards the lab.[/FONT]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    My arms folded, I had not moved a single inch from my spot. My expression was no longer pleasant and kind- it absolutely screamed, "You're kidding me right?". With my mouth in a straight line, my eyes half open as I stared at Professor Oak, I stood where I was. He was sweatdropping, and was saying, "Well, it seems some have already gotten their eggs, I think you might want to-"

"No thank you." I replied bluntly and in monotone, giving no explanation as to why I might not do this tedious chore. I lifted one hand and brushed my hair behind my ear, giving a quick glance around myself, having dropped my pleasant act after being told that I had to go scavenging for an egg. The boy with the bold red hair and the other girl with blonde hair and trashy blue tips had both seemingly successfully made fools out of themselves. I dearly hoped that I was not stuck with any of these people, though I could've bet 20 bucks that with my luck, I'd get stuck with the loser with the burn and the dork with the rebel squirtle. Of course, what I really meant to say was the beautiful girl with the burn the ruined her soft features and the handsome boy with the unique flaming red hair who's squirtle was way out of hand.

I sighed when it seemed as though the Professor wouldn't budge from his opinion as much as my own, and took a few steps into the backyard, looking around. I noticed two emerging from one side of the thick underbrush, and decided to go on the other side. I didn't need to look like I was following anyone. It was obvious that I wasn't going to bend over or anything of the sort, and so I peered into the hole in the nearest tree I could find. Nope. I kept this up for awhile, not interested at all and getting more frustrated by the second before my toe tapped on something I nearly crushed with my steps that were getting heavier and heavier.

An egg! Finally! I squatted down and picked it up, fixing my slightly tousled hair and heading back at what seemed like mach speed for me. I would go through underbrush and I would crawl next to insects- but only if I had to, and as far as I had been concerned, this was a voluntary thing. And so, when I got back to the lab, I would make sure it was known that I was not the happiest trainer in the room.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Woof? Sorry this took so long - I had a bit of catching up to do.

IC:

"Look, pal, I don't want any trouble.." Blue mumbled, stepping backwards. The bug catcher, who was kneeling on the floor, looked up, tears of rage welling up in his eyes.

"You stepped on my caterpie! You almost killed him!" he screamed, his voice cracking. Blue sweatdropped and took another step backwards.

"He shouldn't have been just sitting there!" he countered, hoping that his sharp voice would perhaps scare the younger trainer away.

"He was freaking EVOLVING!" yelled the bug catcher, almost psychotically. Blue sweatdropped, stuck his hands in his pockets, and quickly shuffled away, ready to burst into a run the second the bug catcher pulled a knife on him. "You come back here!" he yelled, obviously very upset; Blue didn't bother to turn around and find out.

"Phew. That was close." Blue sighed, leaning up against the wall of the guard house between Viridian City and Viridian Forest. In the distance, the boy could hear the sobbing of the bug catcher, still enveloped in his sorrow. "Jeez, I barely stepped on him. If maybe he'd said something.." Blue shook his head, and stepped through the door; through the guard house and into Viridian City.

The city was small. From Blue's perspective, it wasn't really big enough to be called a city. Now, Saffron City... THAT. That was a city. This was more like a large town. Saffron City had blocks and blocks of stores and shops.. this little pathetic excuse for a city maybe had two Pokemarts in the entire "city." And one huge Pokemon center in the middle of the town. As Blue walked past the huge building, he grinned to himself. I'm gonna be using that building by the end of the day. he mused, his hands fumbling with the loopholes in his belt.

As expected, the tiny city (Pfft. City. he thought again.) only took about 20 minutes to walk through, and Blue was taking his time. As he made his way out of the city, the road took a dip, and began to go downhill. Straying off the path, Blue leaped off a small ledge, and into some tall grass. "Uh-oh." he spat, looking down. The tall grass was about 10 yards long, and he had to wade through it to get to Pallet Town. Wading uneasily through the tall grass, he kept an eye out for any other potential victims of his shoes. (And any other over-protective trainers who pamper their pokemon.)

As soon as he made it into Pallet town, he kept a sharp lookout for Professor Oak's Lab, which is where he was going to get his first pokemon. His stomach fluttered every time that thought went through his mind. He was going to be a POKEMON TRAINER. He wasn't just going to be a "helper" back at the old inn. He was going to be a real trainer. He smiled broadly as that fact continued to run through his mind. He started to walk a little bit faster, and his heart began to race. Suddenly though, a dark thought made it's way to his conscious. A dark voice cackled gleefully as it bore the cold truth to Blue's cheerful mood.

"Y'know.. they only have a certain number of Pokemon to give out. You're getting there pretty late..." the voice in his head chuckled and seemed to vanish, leaving Blue's mood soured. Nevertheless, the boy continued ro make his way toward the huge laboratory, taking in the sights. This is a real town. Blue mused. Real mellow, not too busy.. So different from the big city.

As soon as Blue made it to the base of the hill where Professor Oak's lab was, his calm demeanor was lost, and he dashed up the hill, taking huge strides, eager to get a pokemon. As he reached the top of the hill, he spotted the door. To Blue's confusion, there were no people there. That could mean one of two things. he pondered, his hand on his chin as he continued to walk towards the door, panting slightly. It could either mean that everyone had gotten theirs and there were no more left, or that everyone hadn't gotten theirs, and all.. um.. too tired to come in today. he finished this last thought with a sigh, as he opened the door to the professor's lab.

Blue stepped into the lab, and looked around. It was just as incredible as he thought it would be. Machines and books littered the entire lab. The professor himself stood in the middle of the room, with a clipboard. Although Blue knew what the professor looked like, (who didn't? He was on the cover of almost every Pokemon magazine ever.) he looked a lot older than Blue imagined. He was tall, with dull white hair, in a broad white lab coat. He had dark circles under his eyes, and his hair was a bit tousled. He didn't look like the shining figure of knowledge that the magazines made him out to be. He just like a little old man. Well, a big old man.

"Ahem.. Professor?" Blue spoke up meekly, half raising a hand in a half wave. The professor looked up, and Blue half smiled, half frowned. The professor straightened his back up, let his arm fall to his side, and gave Blue a tired half-smile.

"Ah. Hello. I assume you're here for a pokemon..?" the professor said with a small sigh punctuating his phrase. Blue nodded his head excitedly.

"Yes sir!" he nearly yelped. Okay, maybe he wasn't completely sincere with his politeness, but he just HAD to get a pokemon. The professor rolled his eyes slightly, obviously fed up with suck-up fresh trainers always "yes-sirring" him at every available moment.

"Well, my friend.. er, what was your name again?" he said, checking his clipboard briefly before looking up.

"Blue, er, Blue Genji-" he began but the professor cut him off.

"Fine, fine. Let's see here.." the old man muttered, looking over his clipboard. His eyes lightened, and he looked up, his face crinkled into a very "old man" smile.

"I've got the perfect partner for you." he said, and reached behind him to a table. As he brought his hand back, Blue nearly yelled with ecstacy. In his hand, Professor Oak held a pokeball. HIS Pokeball. Seeing the boy's excitement, the old man smiled, and tossed the ball onto the floor. "Come on out, Charmander." said the professor firmly, and the small ball exploded in a flash of white light. When the flash cleared, a small lizard stood, maybe only a foot and a half tall. A vibrant orange flame burned brightly at the tip of his tail. Blue nearly broke into tears. It might have been the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. The charmander yawned, it's little arms stretching high into the air. Looking up, it saw Blue.

<Hi!> it said. <I'm.. um..> it paused, it's small claw scratching it's small chin. <Charmander, I guess.> it said. Suddenly, it raised it's fist high in the air and shook it at Blue. <I'm a boy, though! Don't ever call me a girl! Ever! Or I'll.. I'll..> The professor laughed, and returned the creature to whence it came.

"This one's shown very high intelligence levels. He's very smart. But be careful, he's pretty feisty! Make sure he knows that you won't stand for any of his nonsense." he said, handing the ball to Blue. As he took it, his hand shook with excitement. As he clipped it to his belt, the professor pointed to the back door. "Now. Out there, there are several young trainers just like yourself who are just starting out on their journeys. Out there in all that bush is an egg. A pokemon egg, to be precise. Now, you'll find it, take it, and hatch it. You're to take care of it. It's not to evolve, or ever be put in a pokeball. Do you understand?" Blue nodded, still ecstatic, his fingers still gripped tightly on the small ball that would contain his to-be best friend. "Okay. Once you find the egg, come in and see me." the professor declared happily, and sent Blue out the door. "Oh! I almost forgot. You can't use your pokemon. Use your own senses." the professor chuckled and waved the boy away, once again

The grassy area outside was flooded with other people. Other people, probably looking for the same egg that he'd be looking for. I'd better get right to it! he thought.

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    Seriously?, Kyo was holding up the electric encyclopedia known as the 'Pokedex', simply astounded that such a small device could hold information on every single pokemon known, as Kyo continued to examine it, the Squirtle as well leaned in, in amazement both still awed by it, the Professer looked at them with a happy smile These two are such a perfect match for each other..both so slow *sigh*, he turned away and began to inform Kyo of the next step."Well like I told you earlier, although you and your partner were gazing at the pokedex, its time to go get a pokemon egg!" With a bit of excitement in his voice and pleasure, Kyo and Squirtle looked at Oak as though the old man was going senile.

"Withdraw your pokemon, its already past the time to begin, everyone is already outside, Kyo, how do you expect to make it in the pokemon world if you dont pay atte- Hey are you listening??" Kyo headed out to the backyard like all the others before him, squirtle followed and as soon as Kyo set foot on the grass, the water pokemon pressed the pokeball on his belt and returned inside "Lazy little guy arent you?" scoffing Kyo made his way towards a tree that was suprisingly big, he sat down at the base of the trees examining the others. Ahh, whats the deal with this? Why should we have to LOOK for our eggs? The man is losing it, I wonder if he gets his kicks off of this.., Rising from the ground, he decided to join the others on there little 'hunt' for there eggs. I feel so stup-whoa! While he was trying to make his way to a nearby bush, Kyo stumbled over a root that was connected to the tree, he quickly rose up, quite embarrassed of what just happened to him.

Digging deeper into nearby brush, he felt his way around the hard to see plants, wondering what the egg would feel like, but the thought of being able to get egg and as soon as he became a pokemon trainer ontop of that! Breeding pokemon..that sounds quite pleasing to me, but being a master is number one on the list, the idea of being a breeder though thrilled him.Feeling more around, he finally came upon a oval shaped object "Gotcha..", he put both hands in the bush and pulled it out "Gah!" The thing he pulled out was a pidgey stuck in the bush, it pecked him on the head and flew away most likley to rejoin its flock. More seriously Kyo's facial expression changed dramaticlly, he was now expressing a more mature version of himself, his hands were scrambling through the bushs until they were placed once again ontop of a oval object, This better be it.. Yanking the object from its position, what appeared before him was a glorious egg, the design was of a red and yellow fire stretching from the top to the bottom. Now this is an egg!, now happy with himself again, he rose up smirking while holding the pokemon egg, Too easy!

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    OOC: I would've stepped on it.... >___<

---

IC: I let out a huffy sigh, blowing a few strands from my face before they fell back. I bet every friggin' money I owned that I would be ONE of the last people to find an egg.

For the past several minutes, I had been digging around in bushes, sticking my head into trees and even CLIMBING trees. Which I've never done in my life due to the fact that I'm terrified of heights and I didn't know how.

"This better have a friggin' egg." I snarled under my breath as I grabbed a low, sturdy branch and, with some difficulty, hoisted myself on. I lacked upper body strength, just to let you know.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the branch above me and pulled myself up. After a three more branches, I began to realize how high I was. This tree was tall. Very tall. Too tall.

"Don't look down." I mumbled to myself, my right leg beginning its annoying trembling. I slowly grabbed another branch and hoisted myself up.

"Yes!" I would've pumped my fist into the air but I was clinging to the branch and trunk for dear life.

Nestled in the leaves and a branch was a gleaming yellow egg.

Slowly and carefully, I edged my right hand towards the egg. I let out a shaky breath as I grabbed the egg and pulled it rather too quickly towards me.

Big mistake. BIG mistake.

I stumbled, lost my balance and began to fall.

'OH SHI-'

My current Head Swearing was cut off when my body slammed against a thick and strong branch. More so, my stomach did. The wind was knocked out of me and eyes watered slightly as I clunged to the branch, the egg, amazingly, unharmed and nestled in my left arm.

Still shocked and shaken, I began to slowly make my way down.

Once my feet were safely on the ground and the egg in my arms, I looked up and saw the branch hanging pitifully, still held together by a few splinters of wood.

"You have got to be *insert naughty 'S' word*ting me." I breathed to myself while massaging my throbbing stomach.

I stood there for a few more seconds, fuming, before stalking back to the lab.

All this work for an egg?!

---

OOC: Nicole, like Lyre, is currently mad. xPP

Last edited:

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I heard a loud crunch as soon as I put one foot through the door of Oak's lab. Spinning around on the spot, I scanned my eyes on the yard to see what had caused the noise and found the pretty girl from earlier hanging over the branch as if she had fallen from a farther height. I was unsure at what to do until concluding to go to her and make sure she was alright.

My steps were swift yet I don't remember my mind telling my legs to move at such a fast pace. It was a strange experience and yet when I arrived at the girls side I became a bit more..."blushy." This time however, I wasn't making a fool of myself so I did feel more confident.

"Um, are you ok? It looks like you took a hard fall on that branch." After explaining that she was fine I asked: "Do...let's go back to the lab together. That way--" I cut off because I couldn't find the right words to say. The girl seemed unsure but she agreed and we walked back to Oak's lab. I felt my confidence boost since I had somehow gotten over my blushy face. At least, for the time being.

When we got back into the lab, I sat on the floor and inspected the egg closely. I then released out my Charmander so he could see it for himself. Charmander stared at the egg with curiosity then looked up at me. "Char Char?" which I understood as <Can I eat it?>.

I chuckled at Charmander's statement and then waited for further instructions from the Professor.

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I shifted from one foot to the other, watching everyone around me carefully. A few other people already had their eggs. I think we where waiting on one person.. a tall boy with goggles in his hair.

So I'd be teamed with some of these people, right? I glanced out of the corner of my eye, trying to be inconspicuous. None of them seemed particularly stand-offish. Well, not at first glance, I didn't think.

The girl with shoulder length hair and the boy with dirty blond hair where walking together back towards the lab, where I stood. 'Maybe I should wave at them..'

But as they got closer, I straightened up. I didn't want to look desperate for early friends. After all, I might come across as clingy and incompetant.

But that didn't keep me from smiling when they passed, squeezing my egg tight. I looked back towards the yard before I could see if they returned the smile, wondering what Professor Oak would have us do next.

'I like those two.' I thought with a small smile. Maybe, if karma was kind, I'd be teamed with one of them. Unless karma was unkind and they both turned out to be serial killers with a psychotic bloodlust. But looking at them.. they didn't seem that way. Maybe I could ask them if they'd ever killed anyone..

'No... that might seem weird.' Yeah. That would be awkward to ask.

Instead, I settled with watching them carefully as they walked through the doors, the girl holding her yellow egg and the boy with the triangle-decorated one. Nope. I was pretty sure they where safe to trust. "Maybe this journey will help with my paranoia." I muttered, looking down at the pink egg in my arms. " Maybe my teammates won't put up with it and it'll be driven out of me."

That sounded okay-ish. Sort of. As long as they didn't use violent tactics to do so.

Now a bit tired of standing around and people watching, I pulled my pokeball of my belt and pressed it. The flash of light that followed made me giddy inside, and my Squirtle materialized in front of me. He blinked lazily, before waddling over to me and hugging my leg. " Awwww... hey Squirtle." Shifting the egg from my left arm to my right, I leaned over to scoop him up. " So what do you want your name to be?"

He continued to stare at me, unblinking.

" Bubble."

He stared.

" Squirt."

He still stared.

" Umm.. something cool and manly?"

Just the slightest twitch.

" I'll name you Torpedo! That's a good one, right?"

He blinked, nodding. I actually thought it was an okay name for a Squirtle, especially if he'd evolve into a big Blastoise one day. Now that I'd named him, I just needed to wait for the goggle boy to finish and we'd be on our way!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I set the egg down in front of Elli who opened one eye and peered out at me with blood red eyes, "What a hassle, Elli, look at what I had to do- go through a stupid forest to find an egg that'll prove useless." I said to her, not bothering to make my opinion secret, but then again, not shouting it to the world. Elli opened both her eyes, at the sound of her new name, though stayed in her sleeping position, as if it didn't really matter to her. She eyed the egg and gave a yawn, and I grinned. I liked this pokemon, indifferent, and not afraid to voice her opinion. Kind of like me! I stood up and folded my arms, taking in everything else around me. Three new people were back, the other two bimbo's from earlier gone: Two girls, not impressive looking. Not pretty, not ugly, not particularly special in any way. The guy, who knew me by the 'wrong' name, but I paid him no heed, I paid heed to the fact that he was blushing pink pink pink! I smirked and took note to catch him stuttering or something funny like that.

I'd have to pay attention to this guy.

But in the meantime, I sat down, my knees eye level as I fiddled with my anklet absentmindedly, Elli napping quietly beside me. I thought about whether or not we'd be forced to team up. If we were, I knew I'd spend a good amount of time sulking about it. And I'd assess my teammates, and see whether they would be useful on the journey or not. I swore, if I got landed with a lazy team, I'd stab someone (most likely the lazy team member) in the eye. Or, I'd pull it out and smoosh it. Yes. Smoosh. I smiled to myself and Elli peered up at me with a tired eye. I stroked the lazy Bulbasaur's head with the hand that wasn't fiddling with my anklet, and continued to think of cruel methods of getting a lazy teammate, unlazy.

OOC: I've got nothing to say. o o;

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    As soon as Blue stepped out the door into the professor's backyard, he began his search. It was a madhouse. People with eggs, some walking back, some just finding them then. But most of them had their eggs. A dark chord struck across Blue's heart - there was someone else who hadn't gotten their egg yet besides him, right..? He looked from person to person, his wide eyes growing wider by the minute.

"Better hurry." he coached himself before making his way towards the brush, still mildly wary of any potential shoe fodder. He kneeled down and looked through the already ravaged bushes, looking for something that could even be mildly passed as an egg.

The old man was going senile, he wouldn't be able to tell the difference... right? The thought amused him, and took away some of the pressure of being the last one to search for an egg in this stupid easter egg hunt.

Why couldn't he have just given us the egg? I feel like an idiot. I want to be with Charmander. he thought to himself as he trudged around the little area of grass, hoping to at least find something that would satisfy the old man. By the second, he was losing more and more of his respect for the esteemed Professor.

While in the process of searching for an egg, or perhaps an egg shaped rock, a peculiar thing happened. A sharp snapping noise, a scream, and then a several thuds in rapid succession, coming to a halt after the a decidedly nasty and hollow sounding *thump*. Looking over, Blue caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a girl hanging from a tree. Blue contemplated going over to help her, but another boy was already on his way. Blue frowned. Already, people were getting to know each other, but he didn't know anyone. Plus, both of them already had their eggs. Blue, on the other hand, did not.

The yard wasn't terribly big, maybe 30 yards by 20 yards, But judging from the size of the other eggs, they were all pretty small. It'd be a pain to find one, especially since it was probably the last one in the bunch. The search went on fruitlessly for about 5 minutes before the Professor opened his door, and called out.

"Anyone who isn't in yet, please return to the lab with your eggs!" Blue heard the man say, and his heartbeat quickened. Looking around in desperation, he decided on his plan B. Pick up a wierd lookin' rock, and pass it off as an egg. In about 25 seconds, he had picked up the wierdest looking rock he could find (it was really wierd, too. It didn't feel like a rock - a lot less sturdy. It was an odd color, too. Dark blue with lighter spots.. Plus this wierd black stripe running around it.) and began to jog to the door, the "egg" carefully cradled in the crook of his arm. Stepping into the lab, panting slightly, he sat down in a comfortable enough chair, and sat down, staring at his rock. As he stared at the "rock", suddenly his eyes widened.

OOC: Yes, I ended there on purpose. Yayay for creative writing!

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    Running his fingers through his hair, Kyo still gazed upon the egg, while his Squirtle released itself from its pokeball. Ha..what a day im having so far, Squirtle raised its hands as if to tell Kyo to give him the egg. Kyo handed the egg down to his little companion. Just like Kyo did before, the Squirtle stared in amazement as if its one of the best things it has seen. Together, Squirtle, Kyo, and the egg made there way too the professors door immediatly taking a seat on the grass in front of it, not wanting to go inside but rather hanging outside. Looking around he noticed other people obtaining there choice of eggs, one person he did notice was a girl falling recklessly out of the tops of a tree, luckly another boy was going to her aide so he didnt see the need to involve himself. However Kyo did overhear a conversation a girl was having with her bulbasaur, something along the lines of "What a hassle, Elli, look at what I had to do- go through a stupid forest to find an egg that'll prove useless", He glared at her for a few moments Geez how stuck-up can you get, I hope after today ill never see her again.

Kyo turned around and looked back at the egg which somehow to him appeared to be glowing, taking in the moments he then looked over at Squirtle who was trying to catch a passing butterfly throwing stones and twigs at it as it rose higher into the air trying to escape the little titan terror. "H-Hey Squirtle, come here" The squirtle looked at him with confusion, then back up at the butterfly angry that it flew too high for him. As she made her way to Kyo, he placed his upon her head looking at her the way he did with the egg, all funnyness escaping him. "Squirtle is a name all pokemon of your type have, I want you to be unique, how bout I give you a name?" nervously the squirtle nodded its head in response. "Tikan..thats a good name, after my fathers Arcanine" with a simle spreading over Tikans face, she jumped into Kyos arms giving him a hug Maybe Tikan isnt that ba-OW! Tikan took a bite at Kyos shoulder, giving him some intense pain, "Ah! That hurt whats the big deal!" The squirtle stood there mocking Kyo yet again at the way he reacted, though Tikan did this, Kyo knew it was glad it had a name now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back