• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Kanto New Contestants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
  • Hey I was wondering if anyone will completely scrap their team when they reach Pallet Town and start with one of the Kanto starters. Raise a completely new team for the next half of their journey? I am starting with Squirtle again!

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • While the wild pokemon the weak I do believe that the trainers are high leveled...so I'll be sticking with my original team

Yin

Almost Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • hmm.
    Sure I'm game.
    I'll ditch my current team when i get to Kanto for a while xD

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • You don't get the starters until you beat Red. That doesn't leave much to do, besides completing the Dex and Battle Frontier.

Lorenzo_Von_Matterhorn

Trainer of Awesome
    Years
  • Yeah.... I'll coin toss at that decision. Chances are I'll just stick with my original team since I'm not much for switching out Pokemon while I go through playing a Pokemon game to it's completion.

-Lorenzo

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
  • Well, once I get my team assembled and ready to go, I'll probably just stick with them. If I see something that I wanna train, I may go ahead and do that but it won't be a part of my original team, so yeah. I'm sticking with whoever makes the cut.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • We actually already have a thread made for this topic right here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208728&highlight=teams). While it's still an active thread I suggest using that instead of having a duplicate. ;)

By the way, you only get one of the Kanto Starters after collecting all 16 gym badges and defeating Red. So, really the only way to have one of them in your new team for Kanto (if that's what you do), then you'll have to trade for one either with someone else who has one of the starters you can use or trade one that you may have in DPPt.

Anyway, since there's already a thread for this, just going to close this one here.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back