• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Kanto's E4 Vs. Hoenn's E4.

Which one?

• Kanto E4

Votes: 59 54.1%
  • Hoenn E4

Votes: 50 45.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Kanto's elite four, not because it's the original, but because I just hate Hoenn's elite 4. It was boring and not much of a challenge for me.

Same here. I've beaten the Hoenn E4 more times than I can count. I find Kanto much more difficult, and have only beaten them once or twice.

Super Red

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    I prefer the Hoenn Elite Four because I am used to it more than the Kanto Elite Four. I've played through Ruby and Emerald way more times than Fire Red.

Simmy93

Aspiring Emulator
    Years
  • I prefer Hoenn and i'm not sure why. I played through Emerald for the first time in years and totally forgot about the members of the Elite four bar Wallace. It was amazing, like a new game!

MotherPunker970

Volcano Bakemeat FTW!
    Years
  • kanto definatively,they left more impact on me and were harder if you ask me...i completely destroyed the champ and e4 in emerald,while in fire red lalilulelo girl and lance were such a pain...and maybe agathas gengars too,but not nearly as much as these two...on the other hand,hoenn elite 4 has an awesome beat,while kanto has a normal gym leader song,but then kanto has a waaaay better final boss theme than hoenn...

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I dunno why but I just liked Hoenn. I liked the typing of the Elite Four members (Dark, Ghost, Ice, and Dragon). They looked unique also, so yeah. And I liked how there were two champions.

I also like the Elite Four battle theme better.

Back