• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanye Gone to far?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    To Mukkamoto! Thankyou! U sais what I said but worded it so much better. He didnt lie but it as just obnoxious the way he did it.

Exactly, he was drunk. He was out of place. We all know it. No need to react like this was the first time :D I like his Music, it's different from what he did today. All i've been seeing in this thread are ' I HATE KANYE'

I wonder how many people here actually like Rap, and listen to Kanye's Music are saying this?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    This isn't the first time he's pulled a stunt like this, but to someone as young as new to the music scene as Taylor, well, that's pretty darn horrible. :[ I felt so bad for Taylor when I read about it but then I was glad that Beyonce could find it in herself to call Taylor back on stage.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont think a persons actions shoukd ever effect peoples love for their music unless their a racist or something! Perfect exampl, Amy Whinehouse. She is a very talented woman and her music shows it.

Honarable Mentions

Michael Jackson
    Britney Spears
    Madonna

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wow what a jerk. I mean if he wants to stay popular or have a reputation then this shouldn't be the way. Also a related pic:
    Kanye Gone to far?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ^
    the above is so funny. As much as everyone hates him now, it will make everyone even more interested in his next musical releases.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Anyway, anyone whi agrees that Taylor Swift should have won that award is crazy. Beyonce SHOULD have won the award and if she was to lose it to either P!nk or Lady Gaga, Gaga should have taken. kanye felt as if he was voicing it for those who didnt have the guts to, even if it did turn out to be a terrible idea.
    No, they're not crazy. They just have a different taste in music. Why do you even think Taylor Swift won? Because more people voted for her. They don't decide randomly you know. :/ You Belong With Me has been the most popular song for a while now.

all Im saying is that he said what so many of us were thinking, whether he should have or not Im glad he did. It put it in peoples faces just like he meant for it to.
    "So many of us" is not an equivalent to "The most people". The most people voted for Taylor Swift, that is why she won. Geez, I can't believe how shallow you're being. How can you POSSIBLY be glad that this happened? Taylor's one moment got ruined, and Kanye's rep got destroyed. :/ I think it's pretty obvious that it's not a good thing.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sorry but I really didnt want to go here but its time for me to say it. Taylor Swift only won that award because the majority of people who even take the time to vote on MTV.com are mostly white teen girls. Point made. Had it been the grammys, Taylor Swift would not have been nominated. I know its MTV and all but even different tastes in music considered, Taylor Swift should not have won that award over the other 4 or 5 amazing women in that category.

Call me the Kanye of PC but Im just being real.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Sorry but I really didnt want to go here but its time for me to say it. Taylor Swift only won that award because the majority of people who even take the time to vote on MTV.com are mostly white teen girls. Point made. Had it been the grammys, Taylor Swift would not have been nominated. I know its MTV and all but even different tastes in music considered, Taylor Swift should not have won that award over the other 4 or 5 amazing women in that category.
    Prove it.

You're being extremely biased against Taylor Swift. I'm sure you can't back any of your reasons up. Stop assuming things. :/

And lol, you didn't consider different tastes in music because the only one you're judging from is your own.

Oh, and last time I checked, white teen girls had the right to vote for their favorite music online.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Honeym let me spell it out for u

Beyonce
    Lady Gaga
    Katy Perry
    Pink
    Kelly Clarkson
    TaySwift? Howd she get nominated? Because she had a song with good lyrics and decided to remix it with a pop beat and then and only then was it played on MTV?

Hpw many hit records has Taylor Swift had? Especially compared to the rest of these ladies. I like Taylor Swift, I really do. I hate Katy Perry, I really do, but I could see her winning it over her(but not the resr XD)

And I didnt say it was wrong for white girls to vote, I was just giving u the reason for why she feaking won. U obviously dont have to be the most talented to win such an award and thats why Kanye spoke up.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay H*za let me explain something:
    It's not the fact that people think Taylor Swift should have won, it's the fact that Kanye West got on stage randomly and humiliated her. I don't care if he was drunk, he shouldn't have been drinking before an award show.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Rofl.. I found it hilarious when I saw it XD; Taylor Swift shouldn't have won.. Beyoncé would have been a better winner. Fact.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    H☆ZA Kanye Gone to far?
    A) Who cares (who even watches MTV)
    B) didn't Beyonce win a different award anyways
    C) This thread is regarding Kanye West's many methods of douchebaggery, by saying this are you defending him? This might make you a lesser douchebag (because it is impossible for anyone to be the equivalent), but a douchebag nonetheless.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Whether Taylor Swift deserved the award or not is irrelevant, it doesn't mean anybody has the right to do what Kanye did.
    But he got what he wanted, publicity.
    I am in love with all of the meme's being put up now about it. I lol so hard at some of them.
    Seconded.
    Pic related:

Edit: Wow Alex, cheap pic swindle was cheap. :[
    Kanye Gone to far?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    To keep with the Pokemon forum thing and the topic at hand:
    Kanye Gone to far?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A) Who cares (who even watches MTV)
    B) didn't Beyonce win a different award anyways
    C) This thread is regarding Kanye West's many methods of douchebaggery, by saying this are you defending him? This might make you a lesser douchebag (because it is impossible for anyone to be the equivalent), but a douchebag nonetheless.

Lol, Im not defending him, I just think its appropriate to say why someone does something before bashing them you know? It was wrong completely but what he said was true.

Years
    Lol, this is hilarious. I mean, i really don't like Taylor Swift's music- but if she won, then fair enough, obviously enough people do like her. What Kanye did was... Retarded, is all that comes to mind. I mean, I get it, he's famous, and i actually like his music, but he's an arrogant prat. Jesus...:D still think it's hilarious though...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay H*za let me explain something:
    It's not the fact that people think Taylor Swift should have won, it's the fact that Kanye West got on stage randomly and humiliated her. I don't care if he was drunk, he shouldn't have been drinking before an award show.

Lol, was it proven that he was drunk! XD I kinda thought so but was unsure. Did anyone else scope ut his reaction whaen he bluted it out? I guess the audience didnt react the way he thought they would so it made it absolutely awkward.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Lol, was it proven that he was drunk! XD I kinda thought so but was unsure. Did anyone else scope ut his reaction whaen he bluted it out? I guess the audience didnt react the way he thought they would so it made it absolutely awkward.

I was staring at Taylor Swift's face, omfg lulz. Like someone stole her lollipop.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay, that was the part that made me feel really bad. Her face showed that she wanted to cry. At first, she thought him taking the mic was going to go somewhere else but once she realized what he was saying, he smile faded. I wanted to give her a hug at that point. I felt sorry for Beyonce too. Her face was like "Homagawd!"

And this is for those who have not heard the President expressing himself on the subject.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p9x0-2rJY&feature=popular

Last edited:
    Back