• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Karu's offered shinies, legendaries, events, breedings..

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Interested in these:
Shiny Modest Feebas
Shiny Careful Umbreon (is it ev'd? does it have egg moves?)
Hadou Mew
Golgo Octillery

I have these:
10 ANIV Bulbasaur
Bryant Park Blaziken
Bryant Park Typhlosion
Palcity Mew

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
Years
I am interested in your shiny Umbreon, Cranidos, Rotom or Ninetales.

These are my shinies:
Shiny Onix, Relaxed, Male
Shiny Mightyena, Bashful, Male
Shiny Hippowdon, Calm, Female

Last edited:

dark thunder

Shiny hunter!!!
Years
what of these woud you like?

Shinys:
shiny jirachi, shiny rayquaza, shiny machamp,shiny growlithe, shiny tentacool,shiny rapidash,shiny charizard,shiny golbat,shiny vaporeon,shiny gyrados,shiny salamence,shiny roserade,shiny bellosom,shiny staraptor,shiny purugly,shiny glaceon,shiny ambipom,shiny magnemite,shiny krickitune,shiny shelgon,shiny bronzor,shiny leafeon,shiny milotic,shiny gengar,shiny umbreon,shiny carnvire,shiny pelliper,shiny golem,shiny espeon,shiny spiritomb,shiny porygon-z-hacked,shiny haunter,shiny mew,shiny jolteon,shiny latias,shiny staravia,shiny bronzong,shiny palkia,shiny arcanine,shiny cacturne,shiny vileplume,shiny magnezone,shiny wingull,shiny cresselia,shiny flareon,shiny magneton,shiny gastly,shiny porygon,shiny deoxys,shiny starly,shiny beautifly,shiny roselia,shiny eevee,shiny gloom,shiny tentacruel,shiny keckleon,shiny fearow,shiny mareep,shiny regice,shiny entei-possibly hacked,shiny ditto,shiny treeko-hacked,shiny bagon,shiny uxie,shiny seviper,shiny wheezing,shiny ho-oh,shiny mighteana,shiny camerput,shiny aipom,shiny flaffy

the rapidash is completley EV trained in atk and speed.

i have a modest alamos darkrai and a sassy gamestop deoxys

Crotina

n00b
Years
i would like the
Shiny Charizard
# lvl. 60 # Brave if you still have it
what do you want for it
i have lots of tms and items

Back