• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katana's Sprites

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
    wasnt already a kangaroo with such hands? uh nevermind it's not actually the same because yours has smaller hands, no fire sparks and diffrent colors

What exactly do you mean? ^^;

Katana's Sprites

I finally got a decent back sprite for the kangaroo!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The kangaroo front sprite is a bit too small, back sprite is tops though. The Mayan bird is a tasty concept, keep it the way it is, maybe give it's evo legs?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    oooh, nice sprite. The colours are good and the shading is very well done. Your emoticons too are very nice. Do you plan on making more?

Facade

I Liek Fakemon :3
    Years
    They're great, the hippowdon mix might need a bit more shading though.
    Look forward to seeing more :)

Years
    Bomb Bug!
    That reminds me of something and I cannot pin-point it for the life of me.

Good work, I like them all. :D!
    The only thing I think you could work on is the water in your backgrounds. :c So flat~

Years
    :o! I'm so excited! Someone took my advice! :D

It's just a bit subtle but it looks very nice. :3

I know this is a drawing/photoshop tutorial, but I think it can be applied to pixeling if you wanted to do even more detail into you water. ;D Go Sea!
    More the rays rather than gradient and all that stuff. I think I might try some dithering stuffs with it...

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
    :o! I'm so excited! Someone took my advice! :D

It's just a bit subtle but it looks very nice. :3

I know this is a drawing/photoshop tutorial, but I think it can be applied to pixeling if you wanted to do even more detail into you water. ;D Go Sea!
    More the rays rather than gradient and all that stuff. I think I might try some dithering stuffs with it...

^.^ Thank you Lornami, you're awesome! ^.^

Back