• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katerina [Rated 14+]

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    wow, its really going great lance ^^ i really love this story, and your description really help to feel katerina's emotions ^^ *claps*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow... that was unexpected... *again* O.O; xD I loved the mother-daughter scene though, also when Kit's mom reflected on her actions...

I <3 it though, good luck with the next chapter. =3

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Well you know how this story goes Miyu-chan... you never know what to expect next... or even when a new chapter will come XD.

But I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Well here's a new chapter for all you Katerina fans! XD

Enjoy! ^^

Chapter 6

By this time the school bell had rang 45 minutes ago, so there were no students walking around. With the little piece of paper in Kit's hand, she steadily walked with her red wagon careful not to draw too much attention to student who could look out the window from their class to see her....

"Hmmm so this is where it all started right?" Dave asked with his trench coat laying beside him, showing his casual short sleeve blue shirt, a type of shirt you would expect a person playing golf to wear.

"Yes... I knew I had to do it right there and then, with the amount of rage and depression I was feeling at that moment..... building up since I was just a little child, the teasing... the laughter... the sadness, no one understood how I felt!" Katerina's voice began to rise with a tear rolling down her left cheek, "I couldn't hold back... not with what I was feeling"...

She headed down the concrete path to the south campus, where the main office was with a little snicker from time to time, at what she was going to do to them all. With a deep breath she opened the main doors, and upon entering she could see the people who the school hired, answering phones through the glass window blocking the office from the rest of the school.

Katerina raised the piece of paper to her face and read the second step to her plan: "Step 2: Take all the hostages", at that point she swung the office door open, and immediately headed down to the principal's cubicle, with her wagon still in one hand and the plan in the other. The office workers inside would puzzled on what exactly was going on so they didn't interfere.

Kit entered her principal's small and narrow cubicle and saw the principal on the phone moving around in her black leather office chair that made a squeaking noise every time it rotated. Principal Reid was her name, she was sort of the short and stalky type with her everyday blue blazer on, with a light red neck scarf tied to one side.

She spun her chair around to find the short pale Katerina staring into her eyes, wearing the white sweater with a brown kitten she wore the day before, with the jeans she had on containing small red speckles around the knee area.

With a puzzled and confused look on her face, she ended the phone conversation she was in the middle of, " Don't worry your son miss, he will only get a two day suspension... ok? Yes I understand that but this has happened in the past before..... Ok then It'll just be a one day in-school suspension.... alright bye." She hung up the white receiver and spoke to Katerina, "Is there something I can help you with?"

Katerina just looked in her face boldly and simply said, "Call an assembly, in the auditorium for the whole school."

Her principal laughed, "What? I'm not going to call anything... who is your homeroom teacher?" Katerina just raised her small eyebrow and repeated, "Call an assembly, in the auditorium for the whole school." By this time she turned around and picked up a silver pistol... the same one she was going to murder her father with.

Principal Reid was starting to loose her patience, "Wh-what class are you in? And what are you doing here... i-if you don't go back to class I'll give you a detention." you could easily tell she had fear in her voice with the way she stammered, and the way that Katerina stroked the gun in her left hand.

Something in Katerina just snapped, she knew she had absolutely nothing to loose, then like an animal she threw the principal out her chair, stepped on her neck and pointed the gun on her principal's forehead so she could still look into her eyes while Principal Reid was on the ground helpless.

"Ok ok...." The helpless woman started off calmly, I'll make an announcement for an assembly... just don't kill me I lost my daughter to a cocaine overdose and my husband died in a car crash... I just have my daughter and she's only a year old..." Her principal broke down completely and was crying with full blown tears, Katerina looked up at the desk to see a picture of her deceased husband, and a picture of her teenage daughter, just 2 years older then Kit herself.

Katerina felt something she couldn't describe within her, suddenly she lifted her dirty white shoe off of her principal's neck, and allowed her to stand up on her own. "I-I'll make the announcement now." The freighted principal stammered...

"What were you feeling out of curiosity?" Dave asked Kit.

"I'm not even sure.... everyday I always ask myself what that emotion was that I was feeling, having someone else plead for their life and then giving in like that... I still have no answer even today."...

With her hand shaking, she reached to her desk and took the large black microphone that she used everyday for the daily school announcement, or if she needed to call a student down from class "Attention teachers and students, there will be a assembly for the entire school in the main campus."

Just after she made that announcement, teacher were buzzing down the office asking, "What is the assembly for?" "Why were we not told before" "How long is it? Principal Reid just responded to all of them " Just come down and you'll find out"

So there they were, Katerina standing there staring into her Principal's brown eyes, while her principal sat back down in her chair not able to stare Katerina's gentle green eyes.

"What's your name?" The principal asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Its Katerina Thomas...." Kit answered coldly.

Minutes later the whole school was in the other campus, stuffed inside that humid auditorium, even the office was empty the only ones still someplace else was Katerina and her Principal. "Let's go" Katerina said in a sort of demanding way. The still frightened women stood up from her chair and headed out the office doors and out from the south campus. Katerina followed steadily behind her, with the gun back in the wagon and the plan written down on a crumpled piece of paper in her left pale hand, partly covered by her oversized sweater.

"What do you plan on doing Katerina?" The Principal asked. "I'm not even sure yet, I'll let my emotions do the deciding when we get there..."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You are the master of cliffhangers, lol. xD

Great as usual, however... your story seems choppy somehow... And this is a flashback, right? xD; I would recommend putting a flashback divider in there somewhere. xD

Keep it up! =3

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Thanks, the next chapter will arrive shortly XD

Hmm... I will take your advice Miyu-chan for the next chapter.... there are a few flashbacks but not really an obvious sign to really tell between a flashback and the real story... thanks! ^^ XD

Back