• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katonic's tiny quick pokemon giveaway

katonic

i'm a lover not a fighter
Years
  • *****Thanks to those who helped me get what I needed*****
    Can't connect my DS where I live due to 'security reasons' :-/ so this giveaway is now over sorry, if I can get on in the future I'll give the rest away then.

Hello! I need to clear some space in my boxes to palpark some Emerald pokes over, and rather than release the pokemons I thought I'd put them on here in case they appeal to anyone. Don't want anything in return, just give me bidoofs or something!

If you want any of them post below, I'm only able to do this for an hour or so now!

Free Pokes:
    Heracross lv15 - Female, Sassy
    Feebas lv16 - Female, Serious
    Feebas lv15 - Female, Mild
    Vulpix lv1 - Female, Naughty
    Aipom lv11 - Female, Jolly
    Golduck lv54 - Male, Quiet
    Tyrogue lv13 - Male, Naughty
    Poliwhirl lv40 - Male, Timid
    Chansey lv18 - Female, Lax
    Pinsir lv29 - Female, Timid
    Combee lv10 - Male, Relaxed
    Smeargle lv16 - Male, Quiet
    Shuckle lv23 - Female, Quirky

Also a variety of uknown (although I did already release a bunch of these :-/ ask if you need a particular one to complete the set and I'll see if I have it)

My friend code is 3652-0402-7029 name is Katonic

:)

Last edited:

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I may be interested in the calm Suicune. Do you have any idea what it's IVs are?

katonic

Years
  • I have no idea what the IVs are, are the dogs supposed to have notoriously bad IVs anyway?
    Its stats at lv50 are:
    hp: 170
    att: 72
    def: 120
    spatt: 95
    spdef: 132
    sp: 90

Hope that helps!

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Yeah, it's IVs blow. If it is untouched and has no EVs, its IVs are:
    HP: 20 - 21
    Att: 0 - 3
    Def: 0 - 1
    SpA: 0 - 1
    SpD: 0 - 1
    Speed: 0 - 1
    Nevermind, lol

katonic

Years
  • OK so I updated a couple more pokes I could trade to fill my dex, I will swap these pokemon just for a dex fill if you don't feel like parting with them permanently so I'd give any poke off the list just to see yours so I can try the GTS.

Also I have several evolution items eg stones, dragon scale, reaper cloth, upgrade, and items like kings rock, amulet coin, focus band and macho brace to swap for a magmarizer or if you can give/show me the 3 pokemon I need. TMS are 01 Focus Punch, 25 Thunder, 26 Earthquake, 29 Psychic, 46 Theif plus a few others, just ask if you want a particular one.

Livinglegend

A Legend is Born!
    Years
  • charamander? and combee?
    FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can Trade YOu A Darkrai LVL 100 got of gts.

wait wait wait, HOld UP
    I GOT ALL Three the ones u need, and second
    For Them Ill Take
    Lvl 70 rayquaza
    the Groudon
    and the suicune lvl 50!

cheak ur pms btw!
    Filler filler filler

Last edited:
    Back