• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kat's Pokemon Daily Giveaway

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Thanks!

Sorry it took a while, I was making a salad and not paying attention to the screen. I checked it every couple minnutes and you may have been on for a bit when I finally saw it.

Anyway, thanks a million again :)

Kateena

Here's what I am going to be offering next week.

Monday - Shiny Mew
    Tuesday - Shiny Charmander
    Wednesday - Shiny Rayquaza
    Thursday - Shiny Dratini
    Friday - Celebi

I was really trying to get what the majority wanted for them, it seemed to me that the shinies were the most popular, I sort of had a hard time picking the 5th pokemon.

See you guys tomorrow at 3:30pm!

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    I need that dratini ;[

But i get home weekdays at 4:00. Whats the lineup at 7:00 estern?

Kateena

As has been said before, there is one giveaway at 3:30pm EST and another one of the SAME pokemon at 7:00pm EST. So, if you miss one time slot you can try during the 2nd.

evilllllll

Erg....I want that shiny Rayquaza so BAD...looks beastly...Black with yellow...

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    yeah i think everyone does :( i've been waiting for this day since like, i first joined these boards :P

best of luck to you all ^_^

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I already have the shiny Mew from the previous giveaway, so I won't be competing this team. I'm also not bothered about shinies, so the only days I will be wanting to win are Wednesday's Rayquaza and Friday's Celebi.

Back