• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katsu-Bang Traders

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2007
    i'll trade a nincada or an eevee or charmander or a squirtle for a bulbasaur

charmanders of 5 diff natures with flamethrower

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    i have a furret i could give you but i dont see anything i want would you be willing to give me somethin else

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    Hey, how long are you going to be online? I might be able to get you the Yanmega tonight (I'm quickly leveling up a level 18 Yanma right now).

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    So Is Our Trade Good Or Not Do They Have Egg Moves You Could Give Me A (m) Treecko

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    no no prob with the lvl i was just having second thoughts about trading furret but i can always catch a sentret and evolve it into furret my friend code is 1847-8789-5151 so do you want to trade?

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    no no prob with the lvl i was just having second thoughts about trading furret but i can always catch a sentret and evolve it into furret my friend code is 1847-8789-5151 so do you want to trade?

Sure, when I am finished with this current trade, I'll get you registered in my pal pad and get into wi-fi. :)

Back