• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Kayla's Official New Trade Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hi kayla :P Mind if I get my pokes now?? Or your not allowed to play with your DS yet? LoL

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Kayla you just finished a trade.. .. Then please go in your room, hide while we trade.. .. I really need my pokes back.

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I'll give you a free poke in my thread if you get in trouble, you still have to clone it though :P My last pm that I sent you had the pokes I need. Not porygon-z though :P You didnt get it cause of Gallade

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    I'll give you a free poke in my thread if you get in trouble, you still have to clone it though :P My last pm that I sent you had the pokes I need. Not porygon-z though :P You didnt get it cause of Gallade
    ahh i dont have the pm and i dont even remember -____-
    all i remember is sharpedo xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back