• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keep the username, or change it?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • tumblr_inline_mut796YNlh1r03dsk.jpg

Please, s'il vous p'lait!

Lately I'm confused, if I should change name or not. In April 11st, I have decided to switch from [supporter]Starry Windy[/supporter] to [supporter]Heartouch[/supporter], the name that I also used in my newest laptop. I was inspired to use this name because it's quite catchy in its own right.

I'm starting to like this name, but sometimes I missed my old username. So... I want to ask you guys, which name do you like better on me?

Heartouch, or Starry Windy?

I'd like to hear your opinions :)

Years
  • ohh i do miss ur StarryWindy account..hmm but i like this one too...so its kinda hard to choose which one between the two..but should u decide to change back to StarryWindy, i dont see any prob, but make sure u preserve Heartouch ^_^

it's not the name that matters anyway, its the person behind the username ^.^

Back