• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keizar's Trading Channel

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    so yea, i'm a noob. when you asked for rare candies the other day, i just realized they're in the medicine bag. i was checking the items bag. =/

i have 3 rare candies. i was thinking those 3 for a heracross, piplup, and bulbasaur? pm me if interested.

Years
  • so yea, i'm a noob. when you asked for rare candies the other day, i just realized they're in the medicine bag. i was checking the items bag. =/

i have 3 rare candies. i was thinking those 3 for a heracross, piplup, and bulbasaur? pm me if interested.

We shall trade, gonna PM.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I would like your Tornadus please... I can give some rare candies or power items for it :)

Years
  • I'll trade a Happiny for a Gible.

Sure thing, i'll just get one breed for you, and them in ready, you can PM me when you are ready to trade. And include your FC in the PM

I would like your Tornadus please... I can give some rare candies or power items for it :)

Sorry I only trade normal/ordinary pkm for Rare Candies, not my legendaries.

Could you get me a charmander for a rare candy?

Yeah just need to breed one for you and then im ready, you can PM me when you get online and are ready, and include your FC, then one in your sig seems to be wrong, cant register it.

ive a shiny ferroseed and about 6rare candies. :D

Is the Ferroseed UT? Do you know its IV's? and what do you want for just the candies or what do you want for everything, if i decide i want your Ferroseed too? :)

I want
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Pichu

I have
    2x Rare Candies (Attached to nothing special unless required)
    Growlithe

I already have a Growlithe, what can you offer me besides that?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I want
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Pichu
    Dratini

I have
    3x Rare Candies (Attached to nothing special unless required)
    Leavanny (Shiny)

Give me a little bit of time to breed those 4 for you, and then i'll PM you when i have them ready for you, what is your FC? or which of those in your sig should i use?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Hi I'm interested in a pichu (it'd be great if it could be female, but no worries if not), the only thing on your list I can offer is a pineco. I can offer other things too if you'd like.

Years
  • Hi I'm interested in a pichu (it'd be great if it could be female, but no worries if not), the only thing on your list I can offer is a pineco. I can offer other things too if you'd like.

A pineco is just fine, out of curiosity what else can you offer?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    A pineco is just fine, out of curiosity what else can you offer?

Budew, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee, Happiny, Feebas (w/ Prism Scale), Mareep, Hoppip, Minun, Lotad, Drifloon, Illumise, Tirtouga, Magby, Rotom, Yanma, Paras, Growlithe, Corpish, Hippopotas, Panpour, Smeargle, Shuckle, Sneasel (can provide razor claw), Swablu, Magikarp, Zorua (w/ Dark Pulse), Beldum, Swinub, Shuckle, Nidoran (Female in box, can breed for male), Riolu (can teach it vacuum wave), Sandshrew, Onix, Archen, White Non Legendary Exclusives

I haven't caught the pineco yet, but I know I would be able to

Years
  • Sorry that was my Platinum FC. I forgot to edit my sig after Black and White came out. Anyways, I wont be able to trade today but maybe tomorrow if thats okay with you.

Years
  • Sorry that was my Platinum FC. I forgot to edit my sig after Black and White came out. Anyways, I wont be able to trade today but maybe tomorrow if thats okay with you.

Yeah sure, no worries, we'll just trade tomorrow, its no hurry :)

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • hey man. i have numerous Phione and a Manaphy if your interested. Would need the Manaphy back once traded but at least you'd be able to find your own on GTS. What you think?

Back