• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keizar's Trading Channel

Years
  • hey man. i have numerous Phione and a Manaphy if your interested. Would need the Manaphy back once traded but at least you'd be able to find your own on GTS. What you think?

Thanks, but i actually already have those myself, so not much need for the trade.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Do you have a Riolu and Pawniard you could breed for me? I'm looking to assemble a team of 3 consisting of Pawniard, Riolu and Scyther. I see you have Scyther and was curious about the others?

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
  • Do you have a Riolu and Pawniard you could breed for me? I'm looking to assemble a team of 3 consisting of Pawniard, Riolu and Scyther. I see you have Scyther and was curious about the others?
    Not sure if he'll mind (if you do then I apologize and never mind) ... But I have a Riolu lv 1 UT i can tade

BringYourOwnKites

Seriously. These are mine.
    Years
  • Hello! Uhm I'm interested in all three of your Johto starters & Sinnoh starters. I don't have any Pokemon on your wants but I can offer Pansear, Panpour, Growlithe, Delibird, Mareep, Beldum, Vulpix, Pinsir, Eevee, Horsea, Slowpoke, Ponyta, and Lapras.

Years

Yeah i can breed them, just need to get my own Riolu evolved, then i can get you all three.

What can you offer me for them?

Not sure if he'll mind (if you do then I apologize and never mind) ... But I have a Riolu lv 1 UT i can tade

Dont mind at all, then i dont have to get my own evolved, which it only does during daytime.

Hello! Uhm I'm interested in all three of your Johto starters & Sinnoh starters. I don't have any Pokemon on your wants but I can offer Pansear, Panpour, Growlithe, Delibird, Mareep, Beldum, Vulpix, Pinsir, Eevee, Horsea, Slowpoke, Ponyta, and Lapras.

Sure i'll start breeding.

Of those mentioned, I would want Delibird, Vulpix and Lapras. So do you have 3 more that i might be interested in?

Last edited:

BringYourOwnKites

Seriously. These are mine.
    Years
  • I have Absol, Dratini, Oddish, Sentrt, Poliwag, Sandshrew. I also have a Lv 1 UT Oshawott breed with the moves X-Scissor, Waterfall, Ice Beam, and Tail Whip.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • You want any Black exclusives? Like Cottonee, Blitzle etc. Or I can offer fully evolved Unova starters or a Victini or a Fraxure. Also I'd need them as unhatched eggs cause once I get them I'm planning to restart

Years
  • I have Absol, Dratini, Oddish, Sentrt, Poliwag, Sandshrew. I also have a Lv 1 UT Oshawott breed with the moves X-Scissor, Waterfall, Ice Beam, and Tail Whip.

I can take the sentret, and the horsea btw, so just one more, had the others.

You want any Black exclusives? Like Cottonee, Blitzle etc. Or I can offer fully evolved Unova starters or a Victini or a Fraxure. Also I'd need them as unhatched eggs cause once I get them I'm planning to restart

Take the Cottonee and Victini, only ones that i might need. Do you have anything special for the third one, or something i might not have?

I'll make sure to keep them unhatched for you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm Gothita? Vanillite? Karrablast? Foongus? Venipede? Joltik?

I'll take the Gothita.

I will PM you when im done with it, I'll start working on it now after I have eaten, aslong with the other 2 trade request i have gotten, so shouldn't take that long for it to be ready.

Cubone, Swablu, Abra, Gothita, Drifloon, Hoppip, and Gligar?

I'll take the Abra, oh and Drifloon instead of Horsea.

So it'll be
    Abra
    Drifloon
    Delibird
    Vulpix
    Lapras
    Sentret

for those you requested

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Coolies thanks :) Um is it too late to ask about egg moves? Doesn't matter if it is either way is fine, just curious :)

Years
  • what bis you corphishes, verizon, and terakions nature and can you breed me an adament porygon

Corphish is Bashful
    Virizion is Quite
    Terrakion is Hasty

I'll try to see if i can hit Adament.

What do you have to offer?

Riolu: Blaze Kick
    Pawniard: Psycho Cut
    Scyther: Bug Buzz

Can probaly get a Scyther for you with Bug Buzz, the others i cant do, dont have any that know those moves.

Last edited:
    Back