• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kelario's Day Care

Years
    I figured I'd go for a relaunch a couple of months after the nonsuccess of my previous two trade threads, neither of which received one response. So I'm going to start a breeding service to help fill other people's Pokedexes in return for filling up my Pokedex. I'll do 4th or 5th generations. My only real rule here is, please, DON'T HACK! And I do have a reliable source for knowing if they're hacked. If you do trade me a hacked Poke, you will end up on the blacklist, meaning that you will no longer be trading with me.

Giving out:
    Spoiler:

Wanted:
    Spoiler:

Blacklist:
    Spoiler:

I figure I don't need a whitelist since really, the whitelist would probably just consist of anyone who isn't on the blacklist.

Thanks for your business!

UPDATE (1/14/11): Temporary shutdown, if you will, of this trade thread so I can handle the traffic. If you've posted, I'm trying to get your pokes; if you haven't, you will be able to when I remove this update. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a Lv. 30 Zorua that I don't want to evolve yet. So yes, if I have one Poke or its evolution, I have PLENTY of it. Thanks for responding.

Are there any specific natures, abilities, etc. you want?

Last edited:
    Years
    No, i just want it for my collection. Missed the event that were a while back :( Which one would you want? Ratatta or Spearow? I'll have to breed them, so i don't think i can get you any special preference on those, without breeding a lot of eggs. I hope this it's not a problem? :/

Years
    I don't really have any preference at all as to what I get, just so long as it's on the wanted list. Also, I think I'll go for Ratatta, thanks.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Kelario27: You'll need to clearly at least 20 unique species in your "giving out" section. Not only am I telling you to do this because it's just the rules, doing so will benefit your shop in various ways, including:

1) give readers a better idea of what you can quickly breed/obtain
    2) will actually pull up your thread when members are using the forum's search function too look for a particular Pokemon
    3) will overall better kick-start your shop by giving your shop more depth and focus

In addition to listing the required minimum 20 unique species, you can still offer your open breeding requests (the "post what you want and I'll see if I can do it"). :)

Years
    Kelario27: You'll need to clearly at least 20 unique species in your "giving out" section. Not only am I telling you to do this because it's just the rules, doing so will benefit your shop in various ways, including:

1) give readers a better idea of what you can quickly breed/obtain
    2) will actually pull up your thread when members are using the forum's search function too look for a particular Pokemon
    3) will overall better kick-start your shop by giving your shop more depth and focus

In addition to listing the required minimum 20 unique species, you can still offer your open breeding requests (the "post what you want and I'll see if I can do it"). :)
    Sorry, I haven't looked at the rules since I joined, and when I looked at the rules then, I could have sworn it said 10. Thanks, I'll fix it.

@monjern: I have your Zorua ready.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    If you want to do another quick trade, I have a growlithe and a squirtle (if you want a specific nature, I can breed as well) for a zorua and mm..another starter possibly? :O (I have squirtle, charmander, treeko, and totodile already. I'm in the midst of trying to obtain them all, so any other help would be appreciated as well. PM me :D

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    i have the following pokemon to give you:
    bulbasaur
    tentacool
    onix
    ponyta
    grimer
    farfetch'd

pm me bro

Years
    @monjern: I finally came up with everyone else's bright idea to put my friend code in my sig. So when do you want to log on?

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.

Once we're done, let's delete these, k? Otherwise they'll just take up a bunch of space.

Last edited:
    Back