• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Keldeo Event

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016

Nah that's only for Australia, you guys get yours still on the same day :)
    So how do we know what stores are participating? Mall ones I can't see crowding themselves, but outlets would. Mebbe.

Cyclone

Years
  • I can't get to GameStop, so no My Little Pony Pokémon for me. Damn, such a shame. I really don't care. I'll probably just get off PokéCheck, just for the sake of getting a full 'dex.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I got mine today. :D I have to admit, I felt a bit awkward asking at my local GAME shop about the Keldeo event, being a 17-years old male. Definitely worth it though. <3 I re-setted for a Modest nature too. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    I got mine yesterday. Once I get it at a good level it's going to make a great pokemon for my team.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I totally forgot about this event! I'll be going tomorrow hopefully to get it :D can't wait!

Back