• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kenji's Card Shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Um... it's too wide now, instead of too tall. As far as I can see, there's no way to fit the ninetales banner and the animation together while still obeying the rules. Stacked, they're too tall, and next to each other they're too wide.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
Color: Black
Background Color(s): Red & Gray
Background Pattern: Checkers?
Pokemon: Kingler - Heracross - Roselia - Purugly - Chimchar - Unown !
Trainer Sprite: H5
Name: .:God:.
Friend Code?: Not Needed
Badges?: Not Needed
Title/Text?: Ready for a battle?

Years
It's still way over the limit. Maximum height is 300 pixels. The Pikachu thing is 200, the Arceus one is 150, and the other two are 22 and 36. So get rid of at least one of your large images, then get your sig checked here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122171

You don't have to repost your request, btw.

Anyway, I have to work tomorrow(well, it's after midnight, so.. in the morning. XD), so I might get to these sometime tomorrow afternoon, but most likely early monday.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
HEy!
I would like a pokemon themed Card:
Pokemon Theme: Vespiquen
Name: G@mbit
Info: None
Specific Sprites?: Vespiquen Pokemon DP style
Background:Something of a dark cave style
Trainer Sprite: aaron from elite 4
Other:none</SPAN>

Years
Your signature is too large, please fix it. It's 100 pixels over the width limit, and 130 over height.

Rule VI [If your sig breaking the rules, I will not do your card. I'm not going to spend time doing cards for you if you're just going to end up with a disabled sig.]

.T a k e I t A w a y

Expert Pokemon Trainer
Years
can i pls have a sky forme girantina shaped pokemon card
with a kool text that says: {.:OmegaRayquaza:.Are you scared of the dark?} and in the little pokemon in the circles i want the sinnoh and kanto starters!
pls i want one and i want the background to be like a really dark theme

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
with a kool text that says: {.:OmegaRayquaza:.Are you scared of the dark?} and in the little pokemon in the circles i want the sinnoh and kanto starters!

Ahem...

REQUESTING RULES AND INFO:
  • [[A ID]rule1[/A ID]USE THE FORMS. Please do not edit them or use your own made up ones. Fill them all out completely, please.]

Anyways, keep up the good work, Kenji~ ;)
Your talents in making these banners are really nice. :)

Years
I have two cards almost done. I'll ge to work on the rest in about an hour. I have to watch TV now. XDD

Soorry for the sig...Could you please do the card?
Yes. Thank you for fixing it.
No, read Time's post.

Anyways, keep up the good work, Kenji~ ;)
Your talents in making these banners are really nice. :)
Would a seadra-shaped card be feesable?
Yes, it'll be fine. btw, you don't have to ask whether a pokemon is okay. The only one that isn't allowed is Arceus, because it doesn't have any official art yet.

Years
^^;; sorry. I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be too difficult or annoying. Anyway, here's the form! ^^

Pokemon Theme: Seadra
Name: Ambellina
Info: n/a
Specific Sprites?: Horsea, Seadra, & Kingdra
Background: Water/Beachy
Trainer Sprite: F5 in the DP sprites
Other: n/a

.T a k e I t A w a y

Expert Pokemon Trainer
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.