• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kenji's Card Shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So sorry, I was rushing...
cause you said it'll only be here until tonight so yeah. :P

I'll edit my post then, thanks~

Years
1g0yrk.png

http://i34.tinypic.com/1g0yrk.png
Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3526289][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/1g0yrk.png[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]

Okay, I'm done with it. :D

Thanks for requesting~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
On the VIP list, you need to change Wind~ to .Pichu-kun.

Candy Corn! :D

Name: Michael
Pokemon: Pichu, Pikachu, Eevee
Other: N/A kthx

Thank you! <D

Years
Candy cards are now closed, they'll be back next year, maybe. I'll do the one dragonqueen requested.

@§MrRaanndomm§: Please stop reposting your request. I saw it the first time... and the second time as well.

But while you're here:
Rule VII said:
[DO NOT USE SPRITES WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THEIR CREATORS. If you want to use an unofficial sprite, then get permission from the creator/give a link to where you found it to show that they allow it to be used without permission.]

Anyway, I ordered a new computer, which I should be getting sometime between the 12th & 18th. This will likely speed up card production. :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Anyway, I ordered a new computer, which I should be getting sometime between the 12th & 18th. This will likely speed up card production. :3

Great to hear Kenji! :D
But remember not to overwork yourself! ;P

Poké!

And as the world ends...
Years
Candy cards are now closed, they'll be back next year, maybe. I'll do the one dragonqueen requested.

@§MrRaanndomm§: Please stop reposting your request. I saw it the first time... and the second time as well.

But while you're here:

soory ill delete it Kenji~ i was just making sure u saw it And by the way I cant post links yet also I just want the Normal Diamond AND Pearl rival then

PSM

I LIKE CUPCAKES >:D
Years
Background: Pink and purple please <3
Name: PSM
Trainer: Leaf sprite
Pokemon: Mew, Espeon, Gardevoir, Alakazam
Friend Code:
Badges: Mind badge, Soul Badge, Relic Badge

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
Years
Color: blue
Background Color(s): orange
Background Pattern: solid?
Pokemon: Luxray, Glaceon, Ninetales, Gallade (shiny, if possible), Gardevoir (also shiny, if possible), Gengar
Trainer Sprite: D1, but maybe put a pirate hat on him if possible.
Name: Logan
Friend Code?: NONE
Badges?: NONE
Title/Text?: The Pokemon Pirate!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Pokemon Shaped Card:

Pokemon Theme: Clamperl
Name: Tropical Sunlight
Info: N/A
Specific Sprites?: Clamperl, Tropius