• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kenji's Sprites and whatever.

Years
  • Here's some sprites for a little project I'm working on.

And here's a crab I made because I had 10 minutes to kill and nothing better to do. I know it fails, I'll fix it later. XD

I have more, but.. I can't find any I feel like uploading right now.

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • yeah looks nice .. those little sprites .. really good .. and the krab .. good shading .. keep up your great work :D

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • these are beautiful as usual kenji! great job on the little icons! they have a nice bright look to them, and seem all in check! Great job!

Keep Spriting!

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • OMG THOSE ARE GREAT. GOOD JOB.

Maybe work on the the poses they are the same. And the crabs could use a bit more shading. :3

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Dude, I love how you did the Icons. so much more Authentic now =3

as for the crabs, all I can say is: "What the hell?"
    Meh, maybe work on the outline.

Years
  • Are the icons recolored with the colors from the in-battle sprites? Well, either way, since I know the outline and shading would have to be edited quite a bit, they look nice, even if a simple effort

The crabs could use some work. I'd give the limbs more form and darken the outlines in certain areas. Also, I'd up the contrast in the color choice between highlight and shadow. And also, the lighting looks really flat. Since their bodies are mostly rounded, just shade it the way you would, say...an oval ball. The shadows are shaped better than the highlights are, in this.

~Chibi~

Back