• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    lol your brother is cute when he hangs around =]
    Thank you for the Moltres !!
    Don't forget Craig, that's mine !! I don't want to have to come over there and beg for it !! xx
    not so cute when hes in a mood:)

my brother wouldn't dare nick my pokemon cuz he knows i will thrash him any way so he ahs given up lol.

I won't forget, she'll give me slap if i don't so no need to worry there ;-)
    and yes, my Gabite is growing big and strong!! he'll be a nice tasty Garchomp before you know it ;-)
    see you around x
    wow i would love to battle you when he has evolved:)

you will definatly see me around you can't lose my on this tread:)[ cuz its the best]

looks like tigger is one tough cookie.:) wouldn't want to mess with her when she is mad so best not forget:)

oh ye that reminds me, tigger what is your fav pokemon?[i like liveing up to the artist thing]

Last edited:
    Years
    not so cute when hes in a mood:)

my brother wouldn't dare nick my pokemon cuz he knows i will thrash him any way so he ahs given up lol.

wow i would love to battle you when he has evolved:)

you will definatly see me around you can't lose my on this tread:)[ cuz its the best]

looks like tigger is one tough cookie.:) wouldn't want to mess with her when she is mad so best not forget:)

oh ye that reminds me, tigger what is your fav pokemon?[i like liveing up to the artist thing]
    You are right about that, it is the best XD Now even better with little Craig xx
    And I'm never in a bad mood 0:) It's hard to choose my favourite, but probably Arcanine !! xx

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    never drawn an arcain before but i will give it a go though it may help if i new what one looked like:)

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    i have the following tms iwould like to trade them for the power items i also have a protecter 10,26,27,28,34,52,85,86,88

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    ok im ready to trade Tigger ^^ My Latias for you "Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT" . OK ? ! :)

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Can I get a TM 26 I have these pokes if you like some.

I have Ice Shard Phanpies
    Swords Dance Totodile
    Ice Punch Totodile
    Night Slash, X- Scissor, Swords Dance Skorupi
    Elemental Punches, Switcheroo Buneary

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Can I get a TM 26 I have these pokes if you like some.

I have Ice Shard Phanpies
    Swords Dance Totodile
    Ice Punch Totodile
    Night Slash, X- Scissor, Swords Dance Skorupi
    Elemental Punches, Switcheroo Buneary

Sorry for the wait dude....
    How about Ice Punch Totodile for the TM?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back