• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    I have TM's 6, 10, 14(x2), 25, 27, 28.29, 34, 50, 52, 58, and 88 that I'd be willing to trade, as well as a Protector... Right now, I'm looking for starters (Stats don't matter, I'll be breeding them myself), Ralts (Modest, UT, female), Leftovers, a Power Bracer, and a Power Lens. I wouldn't mind them having Pokerus if you don't mind taking the time to give them it, as well.

Years
    im ready to trade now tigger if u want :)

and my latias has the nature naive which is good for latias to have (they are fast)
    Hey, I'm on now but I'm playing another game and can't save it right now. When I do I'll let you know if you still want to trade =] xx

~sulk~ I keep missing you on the forum... ~sulk~
    I know your really busy, but could you PM if you see me online? I'll do the same. Thanks

P.S. I'm the guy who was looking for a leftovers and lucky egg. Peace
    Hey, I know I have not forgotten. I have them sitting in my box all ready for you. I'm off work tomorrow so you might be lucky. Don't worry i do look out for you when I'm on so I will PM you if I see you xx xx

Last edited:
    Years
    um tigger i was about to do your pic when i remebered. what is arcain?
    i sort of can't do your pic untill i know what it is. is it what growlit evolves into? if so i will evolve mine to see:)
    plz let me know asap:)
    Arcanine is what Growlithe evolves into. You don't have to evolve yours though just google arcanine, loads of pictures come up. You really don't have to go to all this trouble though xx xx

manaphy egg for aura mew is fine :)
    Great let me know when you are free to trade xx

Last edited:
    Years
    hey! glad to see your on, did you get my reply pm's?
    Hey, yeah I did, I was just about to empty my PM box again and reply.
    The thing is we don't really like to trade Events for Items/TM's. I'll have a look through my events though and see what I have. But I can't promise anything xx

Is there anything in particular you are interested in trading for that adamant azelf?
    Anything from the want list, or another legend with a different nature to the ones listed =] xx

Can i see stats on arcanine and banette please?
    I will find the stats out and let you know xx

I have TM's 6, 10, 14(x2), 25, 27, 28.29, 34, 50, 52, 58, and 88 that I'd be willing to trade, as well as a Protector... Right now, I'm looking for starters (Stats don't matter, I'll be breeding them myself), Ralts (Modest, UT, female), Leftovers, a Power Bracer, and a Power Lens. I wouldn't mind them having Pokerus if you don't mind taking the time to give them it, as well.
    We can do all the starters for you. Probably the Modest Ralts but may take a little time. And Pokerus will be given to at least one.
    We do not have any of the power items right now available for trade. The rest though, we can do xx

Last edited:

Lucky 1276

Pikachu Lover
    Years
    • GA
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I can give you the following tms:
    Would you be interested in trading the adamant azelf and bold zapdos for them?

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    thanks for telling me i will do that then:) and yes i do have to do it because i said i would and i always try to keep my word. though it may be later than i intended

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    We can do all the starters for you. Probably the Modest Ralts but may take a little time. And Pokerus will be given to at least one.
    We do not have any of the power items right now available for trade. The rest though, we can do xx

Okay, well, change of plans on that one... I have all of the starters now, except for Totodile and Mudkip. As for the TMs, I lost 3 (forgot which, might not be on that list) as well as the Protector, but I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly Ditto too though, for someone else, as well as an Absol (male, UT, Adamant, w/ Mean Look). Also got the Power Lens I needed, but still looking for a Power Anklet, but the whole power items being unavailable... just making a note of it.

Last edited:
    Years
    well i can add a LV 52 Azelf with the tm
    What nature is your Azelf ??

Okay, well, change of plans on that one... I have all of the starters now, except for Totodile and Mudkip. As for the TMs, I lost 3 (forgot which, might not be on that list) as well as the Protector, but I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly Ditto too though, for someone else, as well as an Absol (male, UT, Adamant, w/ Mean Look). Also got the Power Lens I needed, but still looking for a Power Anklet, but the whole power items being unavailable... just making a note of it.
    I have both the Ditto's. Can possibly get the Absol. I'll keep an eye out for a Power Anklet for you xx

kerry i would like some leftovers please. i have a tm you guys want.
    Ok, let me know when you want to trade xx

Last edited:

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    In order of what i would like the most:

Darkrai ~ ALAMOS
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~

Just name what TM/Item you want and its yours with the azelf, i cant give you any second item you want for the sassy lv 50 uxie if you want as well for a second pokemon off the list i was interested in.

Edit No i dont im looking for one though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back