• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    i have not forgotten how much i owe you kerry. im working on some events for you :) ^^Nice to see you are still being as kind as ever and giving pokemon out^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Do you still have a spare Manaphy? Is it untouched and what would you like for it? I don't have much because I'm trying to collect so I want to keep all my legendary Pokemon and I have no events but hopefully they'll be something you could use in return for it.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    hi just wanted to say he likes it and thanx for the trade. do you want another shiny to pay you back for darkrai and shamin?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    are you looking for any specific event? i just want to pay you back, its har when you have got so much ;)

Years
    Do you still have a spare Manaphy? Is it untouched and what would you like for it? I don't have much because I'm trying to collect so I want to keep all my legendary Pokemon and I have no events but hopefully they'll be something you could use in return for it.

Do you have any berries from my want list ??

hi just wanted to say he likes it and thanx for the trade. do you want another shiny to pay you back for darkrai and shamin?
    Good I'm glad ;) It's ok, I don't really like trading for shinies as its almost impossible to tell if they are legit or not. What other shinies does your dad have ??

are you looking for any specific event? i just want to pay you back, its har when you have got so much ;)
    Any ones not on my list ;) I'm just about to up date it now though as I have got a few more spare ones so check it out !!

Last edited:

Darkness Unleashed

¡uo ʞɔoɹ Q('w'Q)
    Years
    Hi! I have:

53 Liechi
    56 Petaya
    57 Apicot
    62 Custap

And since it says you are looking for events, I can offer you a movie Regigigas.

I'd like these:

Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv. 50 ~ UT
    Deoxys ~ 10th ~ 07147 ~ Lv. 50 ~ UT
    Blissey Lv 100

Tell me if it's ok and if your interested.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I don't have any of the berries yet but I nearly have enough tokens on Battle Revolution. Any chance you could give me a while to try and get enough?

By the way, is the Manaphy touched or untouched?

Years
    Hello! May I know the natures of these Pokemon:

Azelf
    Cresselia
    Heatran
    Jirachi
    Suicune
    Uxie
    Zapdos

Thanks,
    W~C
    Hey I've just been snooping around your thread ;)
    Azelf ~ Rash, Docile
    Cresselia ~ Brave
    Heatran ~ Gentle
    Jirachi ~ Sassy
    Suicune ~ Serious
    Uxie ~ Timid
    Zapdos ~ Bold

=] xx

Hi! I have:

53 Liechi
    56 Petaya
    57 Apicot
    62 Custap

And since it says you are looking for events, I can offer you a movie Regigigas.

I'd like these:

Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv. 50 ~ UT
    Deoxys ~ 10th ~ 07147 ~ Lv. 50 ~ UT
    Blissey Lv 100

Tell me if it's ok and if your interested.
    That sounds like a very good deal to me. Just give me any 3 berries and the regigigas, for the 3 you wanted =] xx

I don't have any of the berries yet but I nearly have enough tokens on Battle Revolution. Any chance you could give me a while to try and get enough?

By the way, is the Manaphy touched or untouched?
    I have 2 touched and 3 Manaphy eggs. Which would you prefer ??

Last edited:

star88

Years
    Good I'm glad ;) It's ok, I don't really like trading for shinies as its almost impossible to tell if they are legit or not. What other shinies does your dad have ??
    um i think he has another magikarp and a starly [he did have a glamow but i nicked it for a mudkip] but im not sure about the ledgends he has got since their hp is super low. but i know the magikarps and starly and glamoew are real as i compeared them to normal. did you read the note on your vistiter messages?

Years
    um i think he has another magikarp and a starly [he did have a glamow but i nicked it for a mudkip] but im not sure about the ledgends he has got since their hp is super low. but i know the magikarps and starly and glamoew are real as i compeared them to normal. did you read the note on your vistiter messages?
    Oh not yet, not had a chance to. I don't really collect shinies. I only like events. I usually just give my shinies away hence why I don't have many. Thanks though xx xx

Winter's Chill

Spelling Bee Champion!!!
    Years
    Ok. May I have these pokemon?:

Zapdos ~ Bold
    Azelf ~ Rash

I will trade you NPower Pikachu and Baba Flygon for them.

I can also add these berries to the Pokemon:
    56 Petaya
    58 Lansat
    62 Custap

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I'll take a touched one. The one with the lowest level if possible. I'll be breeding it myself. I'll just check and see if I can get any of the berries now.

star88

Years
    i put: my friend seems to think i am a mew hunter and wants to know what you want for one. he has a nuzel leaf. sorry about this i bet your fed up of me asking. i will not do it from now on if they want somthing they have to ask. any way how are you? the darkrai and shaymin you gave me are lv100 now:) i love them. do you still need swampert?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back