• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Arcanine
    Banette
    Infernape
    Togekiss

Are any of these male? I'm also interested in the Lucky Egg. I have several of those berries.
    Banette, Infernape and Togekiss are all males =]

I have a wishmkr bashful jirachi (is is touched, don't know if BT or VT). If you want to trade can you get me a legendary with a specific nature? Like modest moltres, modest latios, modest mewtwo, bold suicune, etc.
    I don't have those legendaries in any of those natures you want.

it is a 72 or 70 can't remember wich
    Which Deoxys did you want ??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT

I have Space C Deoxys and 10th ANIV Suicune im willing to give

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    58 Lansat
    59 Starf

I have both of these, unfortunately, I just planted my last one because I was running low. Is it possible for me to trade for two of those three (Banette, Infernape and Togekiss) when they finish growing?

Years
    58 Lansat
    59 Starf

I have both of these, unfortunately, I just planted my last one because I was running low. Is it possible for me to trade for two of those three (Banette, Infernape and Togekiss) when they finish growing?
    Sure thing =] Just let me know when you are ready xx

umm i got an odd keystone and water stones i don't need + a crap load of lavitars , cranidos , tropius and all the starters and some of them have pokerus
    Erm, not really wanting any of that for a level 100 xx xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Someone has been busy! can i trade you a different natured articuno for any one of your moltress?

Years
    Good God, I wouldn't know where to start with offers. I don't even know if I want to make any, because I'll just be embarrassed by my slim pickins when I get shot down.

What I would like is any of your Enteis, any of your Ho-Ohs, your Raikou, any of your Jirachis, any of your Lugias (is there more than one?), and I guess since I'm asking about what i want, any of your Mews or Celebis.

Of course, I don't actually expect to get any of this, but whatever.

Mewtwo (lvl. 71, bold nature)
    Deoxys (lvl. 53, gentle nature) (OT Gamestp)
    Giratina (lvl. 71, bold nature)
    Cresselia (lvl. 50, calm nature)
    Zapdos (lvl. 55, hardy nature)
    Articuno (lvl. 50, serious nature)
    Moltres (lvl. 50, hasty nature)
    Heatran (lvl. 71, naughty nature)
    Mesprit (lvl. 58, modest nature)
    Azelf (lvl. 50, bashful nature)
    Uxie (lvl. 51, serious nature)
    Palkia (lvl. 64, lonely nature)

These are the legendaries I offered in the quick trade thread, and I could check and see if there are any basic Pokemon you want that I have with a nature you're interested in, but I'm new to paying attention to natures, sooo...
    Also, if you didn't notice, none of my Pokemon are untouched. Again, I'm new to all of these preferences/requirements-by-people within trading.

I don't expect anything to come to this, but whatever.

Years
    Good God, I wouldn't know where to start with offers. I don't even know if I want to make any, because I'll just be embarrassed by my slim pickins when I get shot down.

What I would like is any of your Enteis, any of your Ho-Ohs, your Raikou, any of your Jirachis, any of your Lugias (is there more than one?), and I guess since I'm asking about what i want, any of your Mews or Celebis.

Of course, I don't actually expect to get any of this, but whatever.

Mewtwo (lvl. 71, bold nature)
    Deoxys (lvl. 53, gentle nature) (OT Gamestp)
    Giratina (lvl. 71, bold nature)
    Cresselia (lvl. 50, calm nature)
    Zapdos (lvl. 55, hardy nature)
    Articuno (lvl. 50, serious nature)
    Moltres (lvl. 50, hasty nature)
    Heatran (lvl. 71, naughty nature)
    Mesprit (lvl. 58, modest nature)
    Azelf (lvl. 50, bashful nature)
    Uxie (lvl. 51, serious nature)
    Palkia (lvl. 64, lonely nature)

These are the legendaries I offered in the quick trade thread, and I could check and see if there are any basic Pokemon you want that I have with a nature you're interested in, but I'm new to paying attention to natures, sooo...
    Also, if you didn't notice, none of my Pokemon are untouched. Again, I'm new to all of these preferences/requirements-by-people within trading.

I don't expect anything to come to this, but whatever.
    You shouldn't beat yourself up so much before you get a reply xx
    We can do 6 for 6 (for now atleast).
    You choose ANY 6 of your pokemon, for ANY 6 of mine. Just let me know what you want me to bring xx

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Hey. Me interested in your Timid Cresselia/Latias.

How many Tm's would you like for those two pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back