• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keveri !

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hey guys,

Fresh new member, just made account. Starting to get into Pokémon; looking to take it a bit more serious so that's why I'm here, make friends and learn about the new games and cards.

I haven't played any games since SoulSilver but I'm stoked for Pokémon X, buying a new 3DS just for that game. Also haven't bought a single booster pack since about 2005.

My goals right now is too learn a bit more about the latest few generations and get the Full Art Bianca card from Boundaries crossed, already ordered my booster box and hoping to get it.

~ Keveri

Years
    Hi there Keveri, welcome!

I have to say I like your avatar. Bianca is one of my fave Pokemon characters, especially her B2/W2 design. Since I heard how excited you are for the upcoming 6th Generation Pokemon games, why not pop over to the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section, which has loads of topics covering the new games. Any word on which starter you'll choose? I'll probably pick Froakie cos I love Water-types plus I didn't want to be among the fans who always seem to want Fennekin. We also have the Pokemon Trading Card Game section if you're interested in the TCG as well.

I do hope you have an awesome time at PC, and if you ever need assistance the helpful staff members as well as the older members who may also lend a hand. If you ever need a new friend, feel free to send me a visitor message and I'll be sure to get to know you more. Have fun here at PC, Keveri!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Thanks guys, I'm most likely also going for Froakie as my starter, looks awesome.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Freshhh Soul right here in PC welcome buds my name is Diablo. Its so cool to have you on board I started with the Pokémon business since Silver and still going strong waiting on X/Y

We hope to be seeing you around drop a vm or pm anytime for a chat if you like.

Bianca is one of the cutest characters in the Pokemon games. I didn't like her much in Black & White but she became so much more adorable in Black 2 & White 2. Those were wonderful sequels. n~n Welcome to PokeCommunity!

You've missed out on a whole lot since SoulSilver, but luckily you have a while to catch up before the sixth generation comes out. As a Bianca fan you definitely have to play the fifth generation and you'll be pleased to see that she gets a decent amount of screentime there! I'm planning on restarting my White version eventually, but first I'll need to achieve all my goals in Black 2, aha. The sixth generation does look really awesome though and I'm totally excited myself.. we all are, honestly. Luckily I got my 3DS XL last Christmas - probably the best decision I ever made. :D; X will be my version as well and hopefully the starter evolutions live up to my expectations. As Hikari suggested, be sure to drop by the X and Y discussion board to share your thoughts on the various topics available there.

But awww.. the cards are really awesome even if I can't really afford to buy boosters. They keep releasing sets with amazing artwork and tempting me. :( I still have my cards from my childhood days sitting safely in a box, though I have so many at this point that it's hard to fit them all in there. I'm sure you'll enjoy boards like Pokemon Gaming Central and Pokemon Clubs, but there are many more around the forum to explore. You'll fit right in, being as big of a Pokemon fan as we all are.

Perhaps we can chat sometime too, as I love Bianca myself and am always up for making new friends. In fact, we all are! PC is a very friendly and chatty forum, so have a great time. See you around and don't forget to keep the rules in mind when posting! :)

Back