• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kevin24's Event Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
  • Generation 5
    Do you have a
    Minccino
    Female, For Breeding Purposes
    Docile Nature
    Egg Moves Iron Tail and Aqua Tail?
    I'm offering a Level 100 Calm Nature Gardevoir
    PM Me
    FC:Signature

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • hey would you be intrseted in givinging me a 03012 Sakura Shinkansen ExtremeSpeed Pikachu 3-1-2012 ot さくら Bashful Alert to sounds HP 95
    for something from my thread prehaps here somes legands i have darkria shaymin giratina crissela and mespirit

Film11 Shaymin
    i know it aint much on my thread but hope you find something because i'd love to have it

srry to ask again but do you have just any foreign manaphy

Last edited by a moderator:

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    I am doing event giveaways. So if you like a gen 4 event on gen 4 please have your gen 4 fc in your sig and if you want it on gen 5 then have your gen 5 fc in your sig. i can do gen v events also. the following events are not part of the giveaway: dw events with proof, jeremy events, cinema celebi, shin se gae manaphy, gcea events. i will be using my white fc in my sig for gen v and my heart gold fc for gen iv. i will vm each person once the pokemon are ready.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Do you still have the:

Shiny 03172 くまもと Blaziken Adamant 3-17-2012 Often dozes off HP 155

If yes what you interested in m8...

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Do you still have the:

Shiny 03172 くまもと Blaziken Adamant 3-17-2012 Often dozes off HP 155

If yes what you interested in m8...
    i am doing a giveaway so it's free. will vm you when it's ready

pokemonranger109

Years
  • I am doing event giveaways. So if you like a gen 4 event on gen 4 please have your gen 4 fc in your sig and if you want it on gen 5 then have your gen 5 fc in your sig. i can do gen v events also. the following events are not part of the giveaway: dw events with proof, jeremy events, cinema celebi, shin se gae manaphy, gcea events. i will be using my white fc in my sig for gen v and my heart gold fc for gen iv. i will vm each person once the pokemon are ready.

you said eveny giveaways so could i have an american or japanesse spikey eared pikachu or pikachu clorered pichu on white and or pearl

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Do you have a keldeo
    Shiny Golurk and Shiny Hydregion from Carlita and Jantanai
    Also Tornadus
    Plus ^^' Meloetta, and Genesect.

pokemonranger109

Years
  • Are you sure you are just giving them away bc i have a list of 3 left
    Pikachu Kevin24's Event Pokemon ShopLevel 10OT:PKTOPIAID:06257Ability:StaticHold Item:Kevin24's Event Pokemon Shophttps://www.serebii.net/itemdex/lightball.shtml
    Light Ball
    Hardy Nature.
    Date of Receiving
    Fateful Encounter. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 10SurfVolt TackleTail WhipThunder Wave DescriptionTypeLocationPokémon Battle RevolutionIn-GameUSAStart DateEnd Date25 June 2007No End DateGames Available

Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver
    Darkrai Kevin24's Event Pokemon ShopLevel 50OT:ALAMOSID:05318Ability:Bad DreamsHold Item:Kevin24's Event Pokemon Shop
    https://www.serebii.net/itemdex/enigmaberry.shtml
    Enigma Berry
    Any Nature.
    Date of Receiving
    Pokémon Event. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50NightmareHypnosisRoar Of TimeSpacial Rend
    DescriptionTypeLocationGamestopIn-LifeUSAStart DateEnd Date1 June 200830 June 2008Games AvailableDiamond, PearlAND ALSO

Milotic Kevin24's Event Pokemon ShopLevel 50OT:VGC09ID:05099Ability:Marvel ScaleHold Item:Kevin24's Event Pokemon Shophttps://www.serebii.net/itemdex/flameorb.shtml
    Flame Orb
    Timid Nature.
    Date of Receiving
    Pokémon Event. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50Rain DanceRecoverHydro PumpIcy Wind
    DescriptionTypeLocationVideo Game ChampionshipsIn-LifeUSAStart DateEnd Date9 May 200913 June 2009Games AvailableDiamond, Pearl, Platinum

ON PLAtINUM if possible

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Can I Have Hayley's Mew, Birthday Audino, Victini Movie, Oak Letter Shaymin, Shiny xD Lugia, And Justified Lucario?

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back