• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--Kev's Trade Center--

Years
  • I can't post links, but it is called FARAWAY ISLAND ( Light_mew's trading thread ) - events and shinies! ^^

Kevo182

Hero of Hyrule
    Years
  • Okay that would be fine. ^^ Let me know when you can trade.
    I forget, is that the spikey eared one, or the pikachu colored one? or a totally different one. there's so many event pichu's out right now i get confused

Years
  • It's the pikachu coloured one which unlocks the spiky eared one if you have HG or SS. :]

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Rayquaza
    Gentle lvl 70
    227/226/132/227/147/149
    Got it from this site in a trade.

Years
  • Thanks for the trade! Sorry it took so long I was having troubles with another trade.
    Would it be alright to put this Giratina on my thread?

Kevo182

Hero of Hyrule
    Years
  • Thanks for the trade! Sorry it took so long I was having troubles with another trade.
    Would it be alright to put this Giratina on my thread?
    no problem, and sure. if you dont mind me asking, where did the exp on the pichu come from?

Years
  • no problem, and sure. if you dont mind me asking, where did the exp on the pichu come from?
    Oh wow there's exp on it? I'm not sure it belongs to my friend. I've got another Pikachu coloured pichu but it's in japanese if you'd like it.

Kevo182

Hero of Hyrule
    Years
  • Oh wow there's exp on it? I'm not sure it belongs to my friend. I've got another Pikachu coloured pichu but it's in japanese if you'd like it.
    it's alright, it's just i like to keep tabs on everything. What's the difference between the Spring10 shiny pichu and Gamestop shiny pichu? just the event?

Years
  • it's alright, it's just i like to keep tabs on everything. What's the difference between the Spring10 shiny pichu and Gamestop shiny pichu? just the event?
    Oh alright well I dunno where it got exp from but it's ev's were wiped. Yeah it was just the event that was the difference. Gamestop Pichu came from well Gamestop and the Spring10 came from wireless.

Kevo182

Hero of Hyrule
    Years
  • Oh alright well I dunno where it got exp from but it's ev's were wiped. Yeah it was just the event that was the difference. Gamestop Pichu came from well Gamestop and the Spring10 came from wireless.
    Oh ok, makes sense. alright well, thanks!

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Would you like to trade your Electivire for my Shiny Rayquaza?
    Gentle lvl 70
    227/226/132/227/147/149
    Got it from this site in a trade

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm interested in your TRU Regigigas. Would you be willing to trade for any of these?

UT HG/SS Dialga Hasty
    UT HG/SS Palkia Hasty
    UT HG/SS Giratina Modest
    UT GAMESTP Jirachi Modest

Back