• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KeWe - A New Social Networking App

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Hey, guys! So today I found out about a new Social Networking App Called KeWe. It was released August 23rd I believe. Anyways, basically, what it is, is a mixture of Facebook and Instagram. So far it seems really cool. The only thing is that there isn't that many members on it yet. It'd be cool if some of y'all joined and tried it out. Once the bugs and popularity kicks in, it could take over Facebook. By the way, there are a lot of options for usernames and stuff, so don't be afraid to get some.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Here's some video for people who need a clearer idea.

It looks like an interesting idea , but honestly I don't really feel like joining anymore social networks. I have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and Vine (and DeviantART if that also counts) . That's enough for me. Unless it truly does blow up, I don't see me joining it at the moment. Facebook has 1.15 billion user on it which is about the populations of India and China so KeWe would probably take years before it could take over Facebook. Plus more and more people join Facebook everyday (a good chunk of spambots but still) so that number just keeps increasing. Sorry, just not wanting to try this yet.

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Looks like instragram (Photos & filters, design) with some Circle features (around me, finding people with same interest), and facebook (messaging/status type).

There was another one I read about a few months ago, sorta like a new myspace with music, photos, all that in one app. Kinda like a social network, cloud storage, something thing. But there is a lot of new social netowrks coming out this year. I like choices, but I feel like a more condensed selection would be better.

Back