• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KeybladeRoxas events,shiny,etc Shop!

Do u think it's cool?

• yeah

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • nop

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2009
    hey, wat do u want for ur strongest salamence? also i was wondering where u get the little moving pokes to put by each?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    austin,i would like the shiny squartle please.i'm looking for a UT shiny dialga.

knshin,the date is march 4 2008...is something wrong??please tell me if there is.

arch,i already have a trade for a shiny victreebel....sorry..

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    No there is nothing wrong with it I just needed the date cause I am collecting different dates of Saikyou Events. So do you need any more Saikyou or do you want Shiny Dialga or Palkia UT?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I dont see anything else I need at the moment. I cant trade right now I have to go to work in a few minutes but I can trade later or tomorrow.

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    Hello! I'd like to make an offer on your shiny cyndaquil, if you don't mind. I have

Shiny Geodude UT
    Naughty

Shiny Ghastly UT
    Brave

Shiny Stunky UT
    Impish
    w/PKRS

Do any of these strike your interest?

Livinglegend

A Legend is Born!
    Years
    What Im Interested:
    SHINY NEWMOON Darkrai - LVL 40 - NAUGHTY - UT
    SHINY WCS Milotic - LVL 50 - TIMID - UT
    Ill Offer Anything On My Thread, If Cant Tell Me an Ill Tell You Whats On There, Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2009
    ya sure :) 1 more thing, how do u put little picks on ur thread? i tried and it didnt work for me :(

Back