• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Keystones [T] [OOC/SU]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I was trying to resist the temptation, but I can't. D:

I would like to reserve a spot for Medichamite.

Nevermind. I want to change that to Absolite. ;D

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Alright, you're reserved. Like everyone else, you've got three days.

On a related note, all slots are filled! ...or they were, until I added two more. But this will be the final time I expand the roster, so if anyone misses out now, they probably won't get another chance.

Also, I finished my signup.

Name: Daniel Archman

Appearance: Standing at around 180-ish cm, Daniel is above-average in height. He is lean, but not completely lacking in any significant muscle mass. His skin is fairly pale, enough that it is questionable how often he stays inside during the day. His blonde hair is messy, unkempt, and a little longer than he'd like – he's considered getting it cut a little shorter several times. His nose is very small, almost button-like, and his eyes are a rich brown in colour.

As far as clothing goes, Daniel's tastes are fairly practical. He generally wears simple, single-colour T-shirts with no fancy patterns or branding and plain jeans, and can often be seen in his thick, grey jacket, which contains several pockets. After starting his journey, he has been wearing a pair of brown hiking boots instead of his plain leather work shoes, and carrying a matching backpack for his supplies.

Mega Stone: Venusaurite

Personality: Daniel always considered himself a bit of an introvert after his somewhat different interests as a child set him apart from his peers. The fact of the matter, though, is that this just isn't true – he actually quite likes social interaction, and was quite troubled to be unable to have fun with other kids. This makes him sometimes a little awkward when it comes to conversation. He is extremely disorganized, has a thing for procrastination, and his backpack is an utter mess, but he can understand when something is important to someone and will try not to get in their way.

Though it takes him a little time to warm up to people, he'll try to make it as entertaining as possible. He has very sarcastic sense of humour, generally chiming in with a pithy remark of some sort – though sometimes they're not exactly appreciated. Among closer friends (Usually his Pokémon) he can be far more light-hearted, tossing around puns, mangled metaphors and other assorted wordplay.

He has a somewhat sour attitude to others when he doesn't know them well, and has an instinctive distrust of authority, generally regarding anyone in charge to be undeserving of their role until they prove themselves otherwise. In addition, despite having been a skilled IT technician, he really isn't one for plans and would rather wing it, making up things as he goes along.

History: As a child, Daniel was never too interested in a career in Pokémon training like other kids. Growing up in Viridian City, he was astounded and fascinated from an early age by the sheer power and versatility in modern technology and like all curious children wanted to learn more. So while the other kids were bringing their house pets to school and battling them, he was busy gazing at their Pokédex and Pokéballs – and getting into trouble for messing with them. As a result, the first Pokémon he got from his parents was a Porygon named Alpha.

As a result, he had a little trouble finding a consistent group of friends until he was 15, when the amount of schoolmates leaving to go on Pokémon journeys slowly trickled to a halt. His sarcastic sense of humour set him at odds with many of his teachers over the next three years, but won him several companions to help him survive until he graduated.

After his High School graduation with promisingly high results, he immediately applied for a part-time job at Silph Co. in Saffron. Due to a not-terrible resume and a drought in available staff at the time – Pokémon journeys were becoming more and more common among older age groups – he was accepted, and ended up working as an in-house IT technician. Though not exactly his dream job – he would have far preferred working in Research and Development – it was a start. He knew how to fix the stuff that the less technically-proficient broke, and was paid to do it, earning enough money to rent an apartment in Celadon City, which he much preferred to the big city sprawl of Saffron City.

As the years dragged on, though, he became more and more irritated by the job. The senior managers were morons that kept causing trouble by meddling with internal systems and a great deal of other workers just didn't understand half the stuff they were using, ignoring his department when stuff worked right and blaming it when it didn't. Gradually, as dissatisfaction with his job and workmates (outside of the IT Department, whose members were generally pretty cool) grew, Daniel's mind drifted back to his former classmates, and their current pastime – what was training Pokémon really like? Surely it'd be less dull than working obscene hours dealing with these morons, even if the pay was good.

So, he made plans. While still employed by the company, he took action – purchasing hiking boots, visiting professional breeders, training his house pet, Lucy the Snubbull, for low-level combat and obtaining an Upgrade for Alpha. Then, when he was ready, he quit his job at Silph and left on his very own Pokémon journey, with a professionally bred Bulbasaur he dubbed 'Aster'. Before receiving his mysterious parcel, he was attempting to take on the Seafoam Islands Leader, Blaine, having managed to obtain several badges and fully evolve both Aster and Lucy.

Other:
    Spoiler:
    The order Daniel took on the Gym Leaders was Misty -> Surge -> Sabrina -> Erika -> Janine -> Brock. He was going to tackle Viridian Gym next, but Blue, true to form, was unavailable, so he decided to go for Blaine first.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Personally I think I overdid it on the Pokemon's sections. Oh well, it's still good enough.

Accepted.

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Albunnie - You are accepted! I'll go ahead and link to your SU from the OP.

Quite a variety of characters we've got here, without even starting I see quite a few cool dynamics that could form between characters. Speaking of which, I think we'll be ready to start once we have one or two more characters accepted.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'm not really doing anything, so I'm gonna make a sign up too!

I'm working on it right now, so expect it to be up sometime today or within the hour even. Done. My Leg.

Name: Damien Talba

Appearance
    Damien stands at around 6'1"ft and weighs in about almost 210lbs, and he's sort of on the hefty/fat side. He's by no means obese, but he certainly doesn't look like an athlete. He is strong however, as he helps out on his family farm a lot of the time, so he does a look a bit bigger from the arms-shoulder area, and can certainly pack a punch if he wanted to. His blonde hair is mostly cut short, and his skin is rather clean as well and doesn't usually tan. His eyes are a nice blue that most people would admire. All in all, he's not that bad looking in the looks department. For clothing he wears a black t-shirt, with a black crewneck sweater on top with a picture of an outline of a Noctowl on it. For pants, he wears a blue snug, comfortable pair of jeans, and to top it off, black sneakers with white laces.

Mega Stone: Aggronite

Personality
    Damien is a pretty nice fellow. Although he does get kind of shy, once he gets to know someone he is pretty open about stuff. He always does try and help people if he can, and doesn't expect anything in return. It was just how he was brought up. Sometimes people will say he's often too nice, as if someone says something to him, he will more than likely ignore it, or just not do anything about it. It's just not in his nature to be aggressive and pushy. He would much rather hang out with people of the same 'clique' as him, and doesn't really like getting out of his comfort zone. As for getting angry, there's not much that'll set him off, as he is usually used to taking insults from people, so he's heard pretty much everything. However be warned: Everyone has a breaking point. He also doesn't battle too much, but with the exception of his family's Aggron, most of his Pokemon are the same way as Damien.

History
    Living in Solaceon Town, Sinnoh his whole life, Damien never really did travel. He spends most of his days working on the family farm, and quite frankly, he doesn't mind. With a diet of Tauros meat and MooMoo Milk, he was always a chubby kid, but it wasn't until later on people started to call him names like 'Farm-boy', 'Snorlax', or sometimes even go as far as to make fun of his family. Damien didn't care much as to what people thought, so he tried to ignore it. He couldn't understand why people would go to all that effort of trying to make him feel bad. Over time he developed a heart of steel, where words were incapable of penetrating him, but they still hurt. Most of his friends that would come over form school were in the same boat as him. People that would eat lunch alone, didn't have anyone to talk to, etc. They weren't as judgmental he found, plus they were all pretty nice and it was fun having friends over.

His family's Aggron was the one Pokemon he hung out with a lot. Although it spent most of its days sleeping and eating, when it did come time to battle, it was really strong and listened well, although the Pokemon can only be as good as its trainer (needless to say, Damien isn't a really good battler). His grandparents aren't much of battlers either, and his sister isn't really interested in battling, as she likes to care for Pokemon instead of sparring.

Usually on his days off on the farm, or when things were going a bit slow, he would often venture off into nearby caves with Aggron tagging along, to see what Pokemon he could find. His favourites being Rock/Ground/Steel/Fighting, He managed to catch a Timburr. Although it was disobedient at first, it is now a rather friendly Pokemon that sticks with Damien no matter what. Damien now spends most of his days still working on the farm, doing his daily tasks, until it all changed when a package was delivered to his farm.

Other: Nothing really.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon SUs

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Jegretis - Your signup has been accepted!

Well, I guess I better get working on that IC thread now. I think the first post will just be a clone of the one from this thread (minus the signup sheets of course), and I'll post in character after someone else posts first. Also, I'll add in a supplies section to show what everyone has in their new backpacks.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Aw, that's too bad...

Don't worry though, we've all been in that situation at least once before.

EDIT: I'll be unable to post in the roleplay for roughly a day's time as of a couple hours from now. I'll endeavor to have the IC thread submitted by then, and supplies allocated.

EDIT 2: Submitted the IC thread, the supplies each player receives are contained within.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Oh sweet, it's finally up! So are we going to start off with Rping out finding the box? Or like just jump into waking up in the mysterious region?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    FinalMaster - Well, made the first post. The way I plan to rp the whole held items thing I mentioned there, is that he usually takes it off of them when the day is over.

crnage & Zero Percent - Since our characters are from Johto, you guy's should expect a battle proposal when tension of being basically kidnapped dies down.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'll have a post up soon. I already had it done yesterday, but I just need to tweak it a bit.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    DeathofShadows - Yeah, still slots available. You're reserved.

Jegretis - Just a small note, the box only contained one mega stone.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Whoa sorry for taking 5000 years on this SU. I finally have it done!

Name:
    Hector Summers

Appearance:
    Hector is very short. He swears there is a deity laughing at him somewhere because he is actually 5ft 2 and ½ inches. It's not even 5'3". He's just cursed to be short forever. Hector has a somewhat lean build, but it doesn't change the fact that he looks like he'll break in half if someone were to push him. He lacks facial and body hair, which to him is a blessing. Hector is… he is… a fabulously rainbow colored twink. He has brown eyes and blond dyed hair. He has a tan from all the traveling he has been traveling throughout the Hoenn region.

Hector usually wears a very light blue short sleeved dress shirt, which is buttoned up to hide the white t-shirt under. On his neck, he wears a bow tie because why not? They are pretty cool in his opinion. In the pocket of his dress shirt, he has three different color pens and a small note pad. The pens in his pocket aren't the only ones he has and switches them out regularly depending on many factors such as mood and the day of the week it happens to be. He carries around a messenger bag that contains necessities such as his collection of pretty colorful pens. Yes, pens are that important. Anyway, he wears dark blue jeans, white socks, and sandals.

Mega Stone:
    Absolite

Personality:
    Hector is pretty awkward. When put in a situation where he actually has to talk to people, he has very little to say. After all the things he wants to say have already been said and discussed, he finds it hard to figure out what to do next which leads to an awkward silence that can cause people to flee. Because of this, he really doesn't like talking to people much, and would much rather talk to pokemon instead. Well his pokemon because they are pretty use to this in the first place.

He is also very careful and meticulous. He has a many plans for this that may or may not happen. These plans are a cover for him to hide behind because he is afraid of hurting anyone like he did with Florina because he lacked a plan. Evidence of his plan making are hidden within the pages of his notebooks and his tiny notepad in his pocket. Within them, there are many detailed strategies and notes inscribed with colorful pen.

History:
    Hector was born and raised in the forestry and nature inclined environment of Fortree City He was the child of two wonderful parents, Marion and Arthur, who loved him very much. As a child he loved running from tree house to tree house that stood proudly throughout the city. He was known to be a very outgoing and bright, which many citizens called his SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH. Or something like that anyway. He was very reckless and tackled things without a plan in mind. However, this eventually changed.

At age 11, Hector received his first pokemon, a Sablu who he quickly christened with the name of Florina after one of the characters of the fairytale The Blazing Sword. After this, he began his endeavours with pokemon battling, something he really got into as the years passed, and it was something he loved. However, when he was 13, Florina was badly hurt in one of his battles due to his reckless behavior. After Florina recovered from her injuries, Hector changed. He was no longer the bright and outgoing child he use to be. Hector became very awkward and loss the charisma that used to ooze off of him. He completely stripped himself of his reckless personality and became very cautious. The injury that was caused due to Hector's recklessness not only gave birth to his obsessive tendency towards plans, but also gave birth to a new dream of being a pokemon doctor.

He received much criticism from his peers and even many of the adults of Fortree City for his dream. Pokemon medicine is a field dominated by females, and for a man to be a doctor was just looked down upon. Even though the many medical schools accepted male applicants, the long standing tradition of female pokemon doctors didn't seem to break. Hector gave no heed to other people's opinions and worked hard to get into medical school. He graduated early from the Mosdeep City Medical School at the top of his class at the age of 18. However at 18, he wasn't allowed to immediately take an intern position due to the age requirement of 21. With a lot of thinking, Hector decided that the best thing to do was go on a pokemon journey.

As of now, he's in Lilycove city, waiting to catch a ferry to Mosdeep in order to challenge Tate and Liza.

Other: MY LEG BURNS WITH THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH! THIS IS A YOUTHFUL ENDEAVOUR YES? (I do not need my other leg, obviously.)

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Awesomeness. I'll have it up sometime tomorrow. Is there a limit level-wise as to where our Pokemon should be?

@Subsonic - Something tells me Hector was a student of Gai-Sensei.

Nah. It's more so his Azumarill. ;D Just tried to make my SU less boring to read by adding little references to other things. But Hector's Azumarill is completely trying to be based off of Rock Lee and Gai. ;D

Edit: Oh my goodness, I just noticed that my SU had a Katekyo Hitman Reborn reference.

Back