• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Keystones [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Mostly everyone who's signed up has been seen online, yes. Only ones who still need to make an intro post are Zero Percent and iamalekza, since NyxShooter dropped out. The problem with that is, neither of those two have online since the 14th/15th respectively. Would be nice to hear more about the Rp's status from the Gm himself however.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Yeah, I'd say go ahead and make your second posts now, guys. No idea what's up with iamelekza or Zero Percent (especially since 0% said he'd post 'tomorrow' several days ago), so they'll have to catch up later. I've been a tad busy with homework and such but I should be fine for now - I'll start work on my own post today as well.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I'll see if I can squeeze some time today for a second post. Just as a reminder, I"ll be gone for a few days this week because I'm going on vacation. I'll be back on Sunday.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Spoiler:
    I'll have my post up Saturday at the latest. Been working on a joint post for another Rp as the main half, which took a lot of work, since it was my first.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Spoiler:

Yeah, I couldn't really find the time to write out a post like I wanted to. Ended up getting dragged to various places like the Dmv to register some stuff, haven't really spent that long in front of a computer. Lots of people who signed up for this Rp sure are missing though. You, me, Subsonic, and FinalMaster are the only ones who have been replying to this thread. Jegretis has been around, but no notification.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'm still around, but I was sort of waiting on the others to haven't posted to post, otherwise my character would get too far ahead :/

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    So our second posts, you just want us to go straight into the woods right? Just making sure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Finally posted. Sorry it's been so late. Things have been so unexpected lately, with school rapidly approaching. Glad to see Jegretis and Subsonic here. DeathofShadows really would be right about this Rp dying before it even starts.

crnage

sexy symbiote
    Years
  • Agh, sorry! I've been moving so I haven't had the chance to post, but I'm going to now!

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Hey, can I still sign up?

Name: Esther Winnett

Appearance:
    With a height of 5'7'' and weighing in at about 120lbs, Esther is fairly slight of build. Her slim frame and long legs give her the appearance of being taller than she really is - a visual which can only be emphasised by her prominent character. Esther's skin is a milky white; the kind which refuses to tan regardless of exposure. In fact, the only effect the sun seems to have on Esther's complexion is a spatter of freckles across her nose, which contrasts starkly against her pallor. Her jet black hair, cut off sharply at her jawline, is glossy and effortlessly well-kempt. This, combined with her skin tone and her dull grey eyes, gives Esther a distinct monochromic impression, as if she'd just walked out of a graphic novel. Esther's face, narrow and pointed, often relaxes into an asymmetrical smirk, her dark angular brows and sharp, thin lips dripping with personality. The only splash of colour on Esther's face is her large, square glasses, which sport a tortoise-shell pattern.

Working with her colourless aesthetic, Esther almost exclusively dresses in shades of grey and black. A pair of charcoal skin-tight jeans hug her long legs up to her waist, where they meet her the bottom of her coveted leather jacket; a simple garment, with no fancy zips or buckles, which stops short of her hips. Esther usually prefers to don a plain white t-shirt, which carries on an inch or so below the hem of her jacket. Her heavy black combat boots are well-travelled, and ride half way up her calves.

Mega Stone: Alakazite

Personality:
    In two words? No nonsense. Esther has no time or effort to give to pettiness, and she is not one to beat around the bush when telling you that, either. Quick-witted, opportunistic, and ambitious, Esther is very much an "end-justifies-the-means" kind of person. That is to say, she will get where she wants to be regardless of circumstance, and it isn't ever certain whether she is aware of the effects of her manipulation on others, or if she simply doesn't care. Simultaneously possessing both a venom and a silver tongue, Esther knows how to turn any situation to her favour. Self-indulgent and distant from morality, people often assume that Esther has no concept of standard human interaction. However, Esther's understanding of human nature is usually on-point, giving her a political edge which works hand-in-hand with her disregard for others in her pursuit of success.
    Her confidence in herself lends Esther into blindly believing she has no flaws. Either quick to temper or always seething, Esther has an essence of a ticking bomb about her. Although she can plan office politics to the letter, she is prone to making rash, emotion-driven decisions with reckless abandon. A series of flukes will lead to increasing carelessness and complacency, meaning that the higher Esther climbs, the harder and faster she has to fall. Ever keen to give the impression of being hardy, independent and capable, Esther will stubbornly defend her actions and guard her feelings, refusing help and advice and eternally fearing that she will be seen as weak.

History:
    Born and raised in Blackthorn City, Johto, Esther was the youngest member of the Winnett family. Her elder brothers, being 11 and 8 years older than her respectively, were shockingly handsome and capable young men. Intelligent, brave, and charismatic, The Winnett brothers were celebrated tamers of Dragon-Pokemon, and were favoured amongst the Ace Trainers who flocked to Blackthorn to train under Clair. Esther grew up watching her brothers in awe, as her parents pushed them to achieve all they could. She was enamoured by her brothers' successes, and they adored her the same, both feeling a dutiful need to protect their only sister.
    As Esther grew older, she strove to follow in the footsteps of her brothers. Now both well-travelled, Esther's brothers had trained under all the greats, including Champion Lance and Unova's Drayden. As they rose in success and moved on from Blackthorn permanently, Esther was just reaching an age where she too would be allowed to train with Pokemon. However, something wasn't quite the same this time around. Esther remembered her parents encouraging her brothers with a burning passion, but when Esther showed an interest in Pokemon, she was smiled at and waved down. Her ambition to be the best was met, not with inspirational pep-talks, but with condescension and, eventually, stifled exasperation. It did not take Esther long to realise that having two successful brothers didn't mean that she had a lot to live up to after all. Little Esther's role in life was never to follow her brothers, but to remain the cute younger sister with a mediocre role in society, perhaps not even involving Pokemon at all.
    So, after years of not having her dreams being taken seriously, Esther left Blackthorn without a word. Being the youngest and being a girl weren't going to get in the way of her glory, she bitterly told herself. She'd wipe the floor with her brothers' achievements and be home in time for tea.

Other:
    MY LEG! OH, THE HUMANITY.
    Esther has been living away from home for almost a decade now, earning badges and training Pokemon in many regions. She's now returned to Johto, and is living in a sparsely-decorated apartment in Ecruteak when she's not on the road. It's a lifestyle which suits her perfectly.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Back