• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keytachi's Sig/Avatar shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    post here requests for avatar or sigs ill try to answer all requests :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Hmmm, Ill try not to mini mod on this one, but before you get yelled at(or maybe not) you should post some examples, or at least a sign up thing for a theme. Just letting you know, because I can see that your new ^^

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    hmmm, aparently i can only use URLs after 15 posts...
    well ill go do some, and on the time i do that ill try to update my sig and avatar

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Alright, but until then, you should get this closed so more people dont come in and post angry rants at you ^^'

I'll request it, just let a moderator know when your ready to optn it again, 'kay?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Yeah, as long as you have not collected 15 posts, a requests thread really isn't a good idea, since you can't show examples or link to the requested works propery.

So, once you have gained your 15 posts, feel free to PM the moderator of this forum or a higher staff member to re-open this thread for you. ;)

Until then...
    ~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back