• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KF's Trade Thread: Get deals on shinies, EV trained pokemon, events, and more!!

jdhsnake42

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    King Flygon- I dont know where my deoxys is from, says from Kanto arrived level 100. So please can we make this trade, I really want the metagross and Flygon, BAD

EDIT: deoxys was caught in a pokeball if that helps.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    Shiny Blaziken+ shiny Jirachi for my Shiny Dialga and lv.10 Mystry Mew.
    sorry. didn't see you there

actually, can I have two pokemon from your sig. How about: shiny amphoros and cherubi.

King Flygon- I dont know where my deoxys is from, says from Kanto arrived level 100. So please can we make this trade, I really want the metagross and Flygon, BAD

EDIT: deoxys was caught in a pokeball if that helps.
    ok, if oyu really want them, then fine, but can I at least have TM brick break?

Last edited:

jdhsnake42

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    ok sounds good, I have brick break so thats good, whats your fc

nvm bout the fc, I found urs

comin King Flygon????????????????????

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    In That Case,Can You Replace Ur Shiny Shuckle With Shiny Skarmory?
    If Its Ok, Then We'll Have A Deal?

ok, shiny skarmory in replace of shiny shuckle is fine.

I think he left ppppppppppppp

Sorry. I had to go, and I wouldn't be able to trade anyways.

Great news. I will be able to trade sometime today, so get my pokemon ready for our trades. I will notify you guys when I am on and have wifi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    no. I want a female treecko.

Don't you pay any fricken attention? I said I don't have wifi until later today. Gees!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    syther im getting blissey i asked for it yesterday he hasnt given it yet cause his wi-fi dont work yet so sorry about that syther the blissey along with some more pokes is mine

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    i want ur shiny drifloon shiny gyrados shiny entei ev traine garchomp and ev traine blissey the shiny charizard check my list for pokes

the shiny charizard if there are more u want on my list i want shiny suicine shiny absol
    and shiny skarmory ev trainef

are u rdy to trade

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    i want ur shiny drifloon shiny gyrados shiny entei ev traine garchomp and ev traine blissey the shiny charizard check my list for pokes

the shiny charizard if there are more u want on my list i want shiny suicine shiny absol
    and shiny skarmory ev trainef

are u rdy to trade
    SHUT UP! I said I'd pm you when I'm ready and I fricken clone, so both of you have the blissey. Stop bugging me guys! I'll trade you when I can!

Back