• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KH | k e p h x i | KH

k e p h x i

Kaleidoscope Heart
    Years
    Hello PC! My name is Kevin and I am super excited to be here.

I'm 17, Asian :P, a music addict, a professional procrastinator, and I love playing around with Photoshop.

Pokémon is my all time favorite everything.

What does my username mean? The first two letters of my first, middle, and last name.

Pills that I pop everyday: Frank + Derol, Regina Spektor, Amy Winehouse, Lana Del Rey, Florence + The Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, Frank Ocean, Paloma Faith, Scissor Sisters, The Veronicas, Lady Gaga, and Nicki Minaj.

I have a project (forum) called Kaleidoscope Heart and it's open!

Hello there, Kevin, and welcome to the forum. <3

Another professional procrastinator? I am as well, in fact, I think I deserve a trophy for being so good at it haha. XD;; But yeah, we're all really big Pokemon fans here so you'll fit in really well! Out of curiosity, which Pokemon game is your favorite, if you have any?

But yeah, stick around and enjoy yourself, okay? n_n Just remember to give the rules a read to ensure you avoid making mistakes, and you'll be good to go! It was great meeting you and I'll see you around, yes?

Years
    Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! I think that your user name is a cool idea! It seems you may be intrested in some of the art forums so you might want to check that out! You might also want to check out PC Adoption Center if your interested in a certain forum! And once again welcome to PC! : )

k e p h x i

Kaleidoscope Heart
    Years
    Hello there, Kevin, and welcome to the forum. <3

Another professional procrastinator? I am as well, in fact, I think I deserve a trophy for being so good at it haha. XD;; But yeah, we're all really big Pokemon fans here so you'll fit in really well! Out of curiosity, which Pokemon game is your favorite, if you have any?

But yeah, stick around and enjoy yourself, okay? n_n Just remember to give the rules a read to ensure you avoid making mistakes, and you'll be good to go! It was great meeting you and I'll see you around, yes?

Awww, you're the first one to comment! Thank you for welcoming me. Yes, we deserve trophies for our profession. And I don't get it either, good things come to people who wait right? My favorite Pokémon game would have to be..... Diamond! Oh yes, I've read the rules already, I always read the rules, thanks. Ttyl love. Actually, I'm adding you as a friend because-

Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! I think that your user name is a cool idea! It seems you may be intrested in some of the art forums so you might want to check that out! You might also want to check out PC Adoption Center if your interested in a certain forum! And once again welcome to PC! : )

Thank you so much dear!!! Yes, you assumed right! ;) I'll give check everything you just recommended. <3

Last edited:
    Back