• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kia Ora from New Zealand!

Years
    Hey there PC,

Well just joined, been a fan of pokemon since 7 I'm 15 right now. I'm into graphic design, Pixel Art and Game Development which was the main thing that attracted me to PC. I hope my stay here will bring joy to you all :)

-Lawliet

P.S: Yeah and I come from New Zealand! :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    So we have another Deat Note fan on our hands, do we? xD
    (Nah, I like Death Note too.)

Welcome to PC, my new New Zealand friend!
    I'm sure you won't regret joining this forum, it's a pretty fun place to spend the rest of eternity your spare time.

So, you like Game Development and Graphic Design? Well, I'm sure you will have quite the time here.
    (They are some of the larger sections here... It's no wonder you were attracted.)
    Have fun in the Game Development and Art Gallery sections. ;D

Well, I'm not quite sure what else to say; so I will leave you with that!
    Take care, "L."

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    New Zealand! That's pretty cool!

Well anyway, welcome to PC! There's a bunch to do here...battles, trades, random chats.

So enjoy yourself!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hello there, L/L/L/L ^^

As Hide said, Game Development and Graphic Art are two of the bigger sections here! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Normally we read the rules, but if you have already there's no need to do it again!

See ye'round the boards!

-Roy

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oooh~ "Kia Ora" certainly caught my attention. =D

Welcome to the forum!!
    If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts in NZ are you? ^.^
    I live in Welly~

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    Welcome to PC. Nice to see another New Zealander on here. I live in Invercargill. The funny thing is, I turn 15 in September, I'm into graphic design, and I sprite for a game called Pokemon Online. xD I hope you have a good time here.

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
    Hey there PC,

Well just joined, been a fan of pokemon since 7 I'm 15 right now. I'm into graphic design, Pixel Art and Game Development which was the main thing that attracted me to PC. I hope my stay here will bring joy to you all :)

-Lawliet

P.S: Yeah and I come from New Zealand! :)

Wow! We have been fans of it for about the dsame time. I have enjoyed Pokemon since a very young age and still do (secretly! I do not let people in school know lol)
    I am also hoping to go into game development and am designing a ROm hack of Fire Red if you are interested,

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will like it. I have yet to meet a mean person here.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    OMFG, I live in New Zealand, in Auckaland. Vote National!

Welcome to PC, my new best friend.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    Hello!
    Welcome to PC...
    Where in New Zealand?...Coz Im going to New Zealand on Sept 13, Auckland that is!
    Well, A GD?Great!
    and Have fun here

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome!
    I am from Australia, Victoria so we aren't that far away from each other... Please drop into Graphics and Photography sometime so I can see what you have to offer PC!
    Good luck and fun!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well, welcome to the wonderful site known as PokeCommunity -Lawliet
    (Nice name by the way, creative! xD)

Well if you are into Pixel Art and other Graphic designs then I would check out the Art Gallery, who knows maybe one day you will even open up your own shop! I am rooting for you on doing so!

I am from Australia, Adelaide to be exact, so we aren't very far away are we? haha! I went to Victoria once, on Camp at my school!

I hope you will have a great time here, making friends and such and don't worry I am sure we will enjoy having you here on your wonderful stay here at PokeCommunity

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Welcome 2 PC from your next door neighbour!

I'm Australian, and I'm also into graphic design (not that good, still learning)

funny, I just went to NZ few months ago, its really kool, all the houses were like... the same.

I have enjoyed Pokemon since a very young age and still do (secretly! I do not let people in school know lol)

lol me 2 its hard 2 hide all the games that are scattered round my house

Back