• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kids getting beat-up

Do you think is funny when kids get beat-up?

• Yeah dude, this awesome *laughs*

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Yeah, sort of. (if the kid is not me)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Is this a trick question???

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Heck no!!!, WTH are you talking about?

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Poke said:
    Im glad that no one so far said the two above...... Im not so sure about the "is this a trick question" guy....
    mew42003 said:
    Me Either.????...!!!(Message too short)
    Okay, it was me. Please get on topic, and don't character limit bypass.
    mew42003 said:
    Okay!Just tryin to lengthen the message.
    The point is, you didn't need to post the message. It was spam to begin with. Character limit bypassing doesn't help.

Poke

I shall kill you all!
    Years
    Really well that settles it everyone here thinks that laufghing is wrong when its at little kids getting beat up.......and sorry if I got off topic.....but people and parents took more attention to what there child or another child is doing then alot of this violence could be avoided....just my opinon....

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    I don't think that it is funny when kids get beat up. I think that it is really mean if someone laughs at it, too. If I wasn't scared of the bully, which most of the time I'm not, I would stand up to them and stop the laughing, not encourage it.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Beating up a kid? O.o;; Laughing at him sould be unhumane. =/ Personally, I'd hate to see someone get beat up. It would be sick to laugh at him, especially when he gets hurt. >.> Did this happen at school? Did the bullies get suspended?

v.v;; If you ask me, I hate big people who think they're ''almighty'.'

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya, so i was just thinking about this a little more, and i remembered a part of a movie where a little kid gets beat up by a bunch of older kids at his boarding school. that scene made me so mad... (the power of one) they like hung him upside down and shot him with a slingshot, and peed on him and such... pretty messed up and unlaughable. but on the topic of little kids beating up big kids... it can be a little funny, like in a christmas story (the movie) when the little chubby kid starts beating on the yellow eyed bully... that's pretty funny. (imo)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    Actually today my friend Jake got beat up...kinda. You see, in technology class, we made clipboards and this one kid, Brian, kinda wacked Jake in the face with it and his eyes were all red and he was crying and i felt so bad. I think he felt a little better when I gave him a hug=)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Brittany said:
    Well if a little kid is beating up a big kid, maybe :P

That would be hilarious, and if the little kid won... well... XD

If it was some form of bullying though, then I would be thoroughly against it. Even when I hit my brother it doesn't leave a mark. But when someone does it for the sheer fun out of it, that's just plain wrong. Seriously wrong.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I despise bullies. I do not understands how someone could take pleasure in putting someone in pain.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Of courze not o.o!! I don't care why people are fighting, it'z immature! Fightz are almozt alwayz over a mizunderztanding from what I've zeen, zo if you're not zmart enough to clear thingz up, then you could at leazt uze common zenze and avoid people who dizlike you =/

I'm very anti-violence (the real kind I mean, I play around with my guy friendz and whack them every day X3) zo no, I deffinetaly don't think it'z funny.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I don't laugh when a kid's getting beat up. But if I really really really hated the person, I'd be happy XD

Brit, you're right. It would be funny if a little kid beat up some huge kid XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    If anybody saw Degerassi time stands still one and 2.Rick was a example of a beat up child.it's wrong.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    lessee... just today, me and my friends went looking for this puny brat who punched one of my friend's 8 year old little sister in the face... and she was BLEEDING >_< once, a long time ago, i beat up someone who was four years older than me XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I absolutely loathe people who beat up other kids. >=P I mean, who could do something so horrid to another living being? I think it's absolutely wrong, and in no way possible do I find it funny. -_-

~Kelsey

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    It's deffintly NOT funny. Most of the time the kid getting beat up didn't even do anything wrong.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    I saw this kid got beat-up and alsmost everyone was laughing at it, I didn't. It wasen't the least bit funny. So, do you think is funny when ppl get beat-up????
    No. Definitely not. If it wasn't for the fact I was, erm, how shall I put it - "recommended by teachers to stay on good side of", "the school 'dobber'" and I'm surprisingly considered famous [but not necessarily cool] - I'd be beat up every day. It's violent and cruel and they wouldn't like it. Who thinks it is awesome? What are they? A maniac? School bully?

[No one hits the school dobber. Cause the school dobber always tells afterwards. ^^ lolz.]

I think any sort of violence as such is hurtful, nasty, and I loathe it. It's anathema to me.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    ive been beat up.i was punched in the face,than pushed into the wall.it hurt so much.The kid who beat me up was sent to Juevy.Yay!He wont hurt people any more.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    I got a bloody lip from a group of 8th graders today. I was walking to first period, and I got ambushed near the gym. I kicked one where it hurts, gouged the other one's eyes with my thumb, and bit the third one. (the bite broke through his skin. YES!!!)

Back