• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kids WB Last Episode : The Great Eight Fate!

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
Years
  • I just read on the Kids WB website that "The Great Eight Fate!" is going to be shown next Saturday! The might mean they're showing reruns!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Prob. till September, or whenever the CW starts. They'll prob. try to go from The Great Eight Fate thru Pasta La Vista.

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
  • I agree with Trainer Rachel. When CW starts, Pokemon will be nothing to KidsWB. But don't they do reruns every summer?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Of course they always do reruns, though I am not sure if it will last UNTIL it goes off air.

They might just put some filler junk in its spot instead, so who really knows.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    if they are going to do reruns they might has will show the first season!

markster91

markster
    Years
  • well if it started from the first season all the way threw just to get to new ones would take for ever and ppl would get upset

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nah, because the new ones are airing on Cartoon Network, not WB.
    So them re-airing season one wouldn't effect the new episodes at all.

Back